• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Military RP

captain forever

The Neko Hunter/Beater/Harrasser
The sounds of explosions hitting the earth... The sound of the dying growing higher and higher... We never started this war... we always wanted peace... liberty... But we have to fight back... for we may never see clear meadows, or a relaxing setting... We fight for justice... peace... and our lives.

- Corporal Drake Shinozaki, 5th Battalion

This is a military RP where the Belkans, a strong military power has invaded another country. Because of this, I.S.A.F. (Independent State Allied Forces) has created a military group to fight back. From the skies, to the ground, from the seas, to the cities, a war is brewing. Which side will you take? Who will win?

What you can be:

GROUND:

Soldier: Typical soldier, is in most conflicts.

Infiltration unit: Elite soldiers that go behind enemy lines and do missions from there. In the beginning, no one will be this.

NAVAL:

Transport: Uses a transport of carry troops. Can fight alongside ground troops.

Ship: Uses a warship to fight. Cannot fight ground battles. Can watch, and help with artillery strikes.

Air:

Wingman: Flies a jet fighter, supporting ground troops. Also takes out other aircraft, and can scout.

Bomber: Self explanatory. Helps ground troops.

AWACS: Helps with radar and mission objectives. ONLY ONE!!! NOT AT THE BEGINNING.

Mobius: Ace fighter (I.S.A.F ONLY!!!)

Yellow Squadron: Ace fighter (BELKAN ONLY!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's based on a game I used to play. It's called Ace combat 4, but this RP shows the unsung heroes, the ones who fought on the ground, and sea.

I play the ones for PSP, AC Joint Assault and Skies of Deception. Just recently start playing AC Assault Horizon

Everyone will start as a simple soldier. Either Private (For ground) Transport (For sea) Or wingman (For air)

Alright, I'm a Wingman. For which side, I haven't decide really (I want to be evil but I really want to join Mobius > :)

I have a feeling that this would fail because there isn't enough character interaction, unless you're going for something dice-based.

The RP could also be specified. for example in Ace Combat the Aerial Combat could turn the whole war

Oh, will the rp be purely based on the game? I haven't played any of those games. So, would I be at a disadvantaged since I don't know anything about it?

I'll guide you through. Trust me, I know everything by heart, from the death of Yellow 4, to the first shot of the super weapon Stonehenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back