Might as well make one of these...

Giron

Hello there! I'm Giron, but calling me Brandon's okay too. I've RPed for about 2 years, I believe (since sometime in 2013, and only on RPs that really interest me.) I'm a 20 year old uni student studying Corporate Systems Management, and about to graduate next semester, if all goes well (kinda weird finishing in the middle of the year...)

When it comes to my preferences for RPs, I'm quite picky, & I suck at making my own RPs, to be honest (the last, & only, one I did went down in the heap a year ago I think. Haven't bothered making another one, but I might try again sometime). I can't exactly describe my interests, because it's kinda hard to explain, even for me. But I am picky.

I'm quite blunt, straight to the point, & opinionated, so, as a warning, I may come off as a bit rude. I'll try to keep it to a minimum, though. I'm also a grammar stickler, (I'd rather not use the N-word) so yeah.

Can't... really say anything else, to be honest, so hi!

- Giron

Welcome! Its much easier to have an enjoyable RPing experience if you're upfront about what you enjoy.

Look forward to seeing you around the forums!!

Plume

Hi there, Giron! As you know, I'm quite new as well, but welcome to RpNation! Hope you'll enjoy your experience here! ^w^

Welcome! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

@commeuneplume Thanks for the welcome. When it comes to what I enjoy, it is hard to explain. Sort of. I can definitely say that anything that's Gijinka related is a no-no to me, though, along with a few others. (Though anything Elder Scrolls, Xenoblade, Zelda, a bit of Pokemon & Doctor Who related {when it comes to the Fandom section} is an interest {Though I have certain tastes when it comes to Pokemon RPs})

@Alaska Thanks, Mari. Same back to you. :D

@Sherwood Thanks. I'll be sure to do that if anything comes up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Giron, and welcome to RpN. Do not worry about your personality or social approach. I think being up front would add to your characters in role play and would help diversify other role plays a little. I hope you enjoy it here and I am always open to anyone who wants to roleplay.

-Sicarius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back