• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MIDNIGHT MADNESS (Partners needed!)

sprouhtt

溺死花
Hello my wonderful rp friends, it's Sprouhtt!

I have gotten bored and the role-plays that I was in, has been ending so I am on the hunt for a partner to do a 1x1 rp with me!

I have a couple of things below that I would like you to know...so here we go!
1. Follow the RPNation Rules
2. I will respect you and your wishes, please respect mine.
3. I am a student and usually gone from 8am-3pm, but after, I am free (cause I have no life).
4. If you do not wish to continue PLEASE LET ME KNOW, don't keep me waiting for a response from you.
5. I am not huge on grammar, but you've gotten this far in life to add punctuations, commas, and to self check your work. :)
6. All I am asking for is DETAIL, don't leave a homegirl in the dust.
7. I would like a minimum of 1 paragraph, and a max of 3.
8. If you have an idea for an RP, please run it by me.
9. I play the FEMALE 99% of the time (I know...booo. But when I tell you that I have no skill in playing the other role, I am serious...)
10.HAVE FUNNNN.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Yay, the fun part is here! The ideas!!!
(The pairings that are in BOLD, is what pairing I want to do.)

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS FOR A PAIRING, THEN PLEASE DO TELL ME!

Fandom
- The Originals
- The Vampire Diaries
- Let me know if you have a pair for this category

Fantasy
- Vampire Hunter x Vampire
- Vampire x Human
- Werewolf x Vampire
- Viking x Princess
- Arranged Marriage (Between either one of the pairings above) ***
- Demon x Human

Realistic
- Rich tycoon x college senior

Wow, an arranged marriage between a vampire hunter and a vampire or a vampire and a human... those sound like matches doomed to fail. I'm interested.

Really, I'd be thrilled to do either vampire hunter/vampire or vampire/human, arranged or not arranged. Also I'm a dude and hunting people is really my passion XD so the roles are a-ok with me.

I tend to put in a lot of detail and character development and even some theme just FYI.

I'm actually high-key interested in this. Would you be wanting to follow along the lines of a fandom or would we be making our own story with various characters?

Sadly I don't have my PMs open since I'm a new account (I'm working on that) is it okay if we start a day or two from now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back