• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Middle Earth RP?

Anne Lind

You can be King, again.
Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a Middle Earth themed RP.

I do not yet have a plot fixed out as I'm not sure which perspective it should be from.

It could be a tale about Elves, Dwarfs or Humans. But we cannot deny that Hobbits belong in every tale (^U^)

Anyone interested?

I too am interested in this. I eagerly await details about the plot. And just to put your mind at ease I don't think we necessarily have to follow the path of the ring.

I am not to sure what the plot should be and what species we should portray. And if it should only be one specific kind of a sort of fellowship.

[QUOTE="Anne Lind]I am not to sure what the plot should be and what species we should portray. And if it should only be one specific kind of a sort of fellowship.

[/QUOTE]
What about having a corrupt wizard? One who is very powerful and seeks to reinstate that powers of the rings, and recreating the one ring? The someone could catch wind of this, that was we can perhaps include all the races in middle earth? Instead of excluding some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back