• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Midas' Inferno|| Dystopian Post-Apocalyptic RP - Rules

Purpleyedmiss

I am very important and soft

Rules for Midas' Inferno|| Dystopian Post-Apocalyptic RP

STORY

I described the universe in the description, so put a heart somewhere in your form if you read it. I'll make topics to explain other plot details to help you make your characters and another about headcanons, in case you have any ideas.

RESPECT

Respect and be nice to each other. Our characters may not not all like each other but that doesn't mean we have to be hostile. Any bullying, trolling or triggering discomfort on people intentionally will get the responsibles banned from the group.

DETAILS

You're allowed to be mysterious, but only keep your character(s)' secrets if they are to spoil the plotline. Otherwise, you should tell everything about their past and fill the form as correctly as possible. I do not want half-assed forms.

SEXUALITY

BxG, BxB, GxG, all is allowed.

CUSSING

Cussing is allowed but NEVER use terms that might hurt another roleplayer personally. So, yeah, be careful about the words you choose, I don't want any racist terms, homophobic terms, transphobic terms, etc.

ROMANCE

Romance is allowed, since exploring characters' relationships benefits for the flow of the story but bare in mind that it will not be the main focus. This is a serious roleplay, so remember to not make it silly or corny. Love interests are to be decided by fate. If two characters grow feelings for the same person, let it be! Drama is good.

CHARACTERS

Give your character a realistic and interesting personality, bland character are boring and uninteresting.

All nationalities are permitted but, on further notice, don't write things like"1/4 japanese, 1/8 dutch & 1/2 English". Specify only two nationalities (like this: Portuguese-Brazilian) and then say "German blood" or "German roots", for example. Ethnicities and genetics are not to be measured by numbers.

You can use real people or videogame characters for face claims. If you prefer artwork, choose a realistic or semi realistic one. Gifs are accepted as well.

CONTENT

This roleplay will most likely contain violence and perhaps even gore, so make sure you are comfortable enough to join this.

DOUBTS

If you have any questions about the roleplay, ask me on the topic "Questions" or in the topic "Headcanons"

REALISTIC

No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stues. Give your characters some flaws and weaknesses. Also, do not make it all about you, there are other people involved in this. Do not leave anyone ignored either, if you are roleplaying alone and you see someone in the same position as you, interact with their character!

SENSITIVE THEMES

Any theme that contains anything that may trigger discomfort on someone will be removed, as in rape, self-harm, etc. Suicide may be mentioned or implied however but not unless it is in a criminal situation or in case of mental disorder.

NUMBERS

You can have as many characters as you want just keep in mind that you need to be responsible for all of them. It's not a rule but I advise you to keep the genders even.

ABSENCE

Tell us when you are leaving, no one likes to be left waiting a reply that will only come hours or days later.

POINT OF VIEW

This will be a third person roleplay, you are not your character. Therefore, if one character dislikes yours or is simply not interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with yours, do not take it at heart.

SETTING

No fantastic or magical elements will be be incorporated in this roleplay, only semi-futuristic and supernatural ones (like superpowers, but it's a very specific case that ties into this universe. I'll explain in the topic Details.) If you read them all, please tell me your favorite videogame character or your favorite game below.

Last edited by a moderator:
whitefoxkiller said:
*sigh* Garrus from Mass Effect (I'm sure you couldn't tell I like Mass Effect from my avatar xD )
Oh, yes! I noticed xD Wonderful choice. I love Garrus. Specially with femshep *_*

@Kolchao You have to respond to this thread with a fav game or fav game character so that I know you read the rules.

Also, no illustrations for faceclaims (as nice as yours is), only real people.

@Silas Thank you for posting your character so quickly, but I must advise, not only you, but to all future members that before posting, you must answer to this thread accordingly. I know I did not direct you immediately to it, but I think everyone should read the rules first before starting off.

Mount & Blade.

My apologies. I had already looked them over beforehand, but I read at my leisure and wasn't thorough enough.

It's alright. ^^ Also, I hope I didn't sound too stern, I only put my text in bigger letters so that new members could see it.

Anyway, your character is amazing!

It was hardly stern. Don't be afraid to get your point across, though.

Thanks!

Fallout, currently. I've been loving The Witcher 3 lately as well.

Considering a High-Class Human, Doctor, directly affiliated with the Golden Parliament but also secretly a Hand in the Titans? I'd appreciate your thoughts. You've really got a well thought-out SL here and I'd love to contribute!

My favorite video game character is Tracer from Overwatch, I didn't even play the game, but she looks awesome,

But my favorite game is Skyrim, the Elder Scrolls,

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]My favorite video game character is Tracer from Overwatch, I didn't even play the game, but she looks awesome,
But my favorite game is Skyrim, the Elder Scrolls,

[/QUOTE]
Your CS looks great, but I have to ask you to take out the fanart of her appearance, the gifs from the game suffice. Don't worry, i can understand her abilities and her special weapon anyway ^^

Purpleyedmiss said:
Your CS looks great, but I have to ask you to take out the fanart of her appearance, the gifs from the game suffice. Don't worry, i can understand her abilities and her special weapon anyway ^^
Completely fine with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back