Micho

Miljonz

Pluviophile
Name: Micho

Species: Jawa

Appearance:tumblr_my8uh6R1ku1r517dko1_1280.jpg

Faction: None

Personality: Persuasive, Quiet, Intelligent, Resourceful, Collective, Independant

Bio: Nothing is known about Micho's past. All that is known about him is that he is a craftsman and is involved in the black market, and actually any sort of market. 

Mode of Transport: His legs :D  

Other: Micho has apparently 'adopted' a young robot girl. It was a massive shock for Micho is a very independent person and would never have been thought to do such a thing. 

Aegis (The girl he's adopted):

View attachment 182877

(Ik I've put very little, I'm hoping he's going to open up as the rp goes along!)

Last edited by a moderator:
23 hours ago, Miljonz said:

Name: Micho

Species: Jawa

Appearance:View attachment 182873

Faction: None

Personality: Persuasive, Quiet, Intelligent, Resourceful, Collective, Independant

Bio: Nothing is known about Micho's past. All that is known about him is that he is a craftsman and is involved in the black market, and actually any sort of market. 

Mode of Transport: His legs :D  

Other: Micho has apparently 'adopted' a young robot girl. It was a massive shock for Micho is a very independent person and would never have been thought to do such a thing. 

Lila (The girl he's adopted):

View attachment 182877

(Ik I've put very little, I'm hoping he's going to open up as the rp goes along!)

Accepted!

Lol, really? This isn't Star Wars. :P

We do take inspiration from Starwars, Startrek, Doctor Who and ect.  We also have a race from doctor who and I have made references from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy many times.   

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back