• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Spoiled Bread

The Lord of the Uneaten
Midoriya and Mineta never existed. Mirio get the One for All. Extvia Extvia

Extvia Extvia

Fuyuka Uruhara
General Information

Full Name: Fuyuka Uruhara

Nickname: Yuka

Birthday: January 7th

Appearance: Standing at 5'1, Yuka has average stature for a girl her age. She has long pale pink hair that she keep twirling when she's nervous.

Personality: A girl with high curiousity and analyzing skill, if she were a cat she would be dead more than nine times by now since she likes to probes things that might be better left unknown. Tends to approach things carefully but persistently.

She's quite a playful person and likes to tease another people, seems she enjoy watching other people's reaction. She has an idealized version of how heroes are supposed to be: strong, badass and a paragon of goodness, just like what her father was.

Backstory: Her father is an ex pro hero, Red Matter, that tried to instill his values into both of his kids and raised them with pro hero career in mind. Fuyuka and her big brother Natsumi grow with their father as the role model, but while while Fuyuka dreamed of being this shining hero, her brother want to become vigilante and uphold justice from the shadow, or something like that.

Yuka knew that her quirk alone might not be enough for her to become a proper hero, so she trained hard under her father on how to use a staff as weapon. Still, she actually envied her brother's quirk because its a flashy one and very cool looking compared to hers.

Combat Abilities

Quirk: Equivalent Mass Exchange
Yuka can swap the location of two target that has roughly equal mass. One of the target must be in contact with herself and she must know the exact location of the other target. This quirk can't be used on living being. Bigger target will cause nosebleed on her while rapid use of this quirk in a short time will cause intense sweating.

Skills
- investigator: Using the combination of her quirk and various tricks she has (interviewing, lockpicking and all those mundane stuffs), Yuka can acquire information quite easily.

Fighting style: Her quirk allows her gain advantage over enemy who use tools, at least most of the time. She's agile on her feet and can wield her staff with high proficiency.

Hero Identity

Hero name: Switchero

Costume: a purple jacket with lots of pouches and black cargo pants with more pouches. she carries around clays in those pouches to make using her quirk more convenient.

Gadget: a black baton that can be extended into a staff, and some flash grenades.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Last edited:
"All right kids. Welcome to U.A high. A place where you will learn the way of heroism. Yay." Mr.Aizawa, the homeroom teacher of class 1-A finally started the class, albeit with minimal enthusiasm. Most of the students were perplexed by their new teacher's vigor, but who cares? He's a pro hero, he knows his stuff. Right??

"I see you all have changed to your gym uniform. Now, some of you might have question about why I told you to gather here, in the city replica we used in the entrance exam instead of in our classroom. The answer is... because the AC is broken, we will play a game as our first activity as a class! And yes you can use your quirk in this game." Hearing the word 'games' and 'quirk' in one sentence riled up the students. For so many years they were prohibited to use their quirk in public. Now they're in the best hero academy in the world, they wouldn't need to worry about that anymore.

"I will draw your name from this box," Mr. aizawa pulled out a box and pointed at the hole on top of it. "and I will divide you kids into four team based on this. I will start." Mr. Aizawa pulled five pieces of papers at once from the box.

"Group one: Katsuki Bakugo, Mina Ashido, Kyoka Jiro, Mezo Shoji and Momo Yaoyoruzu."

"Group two: Toru Hagakure, Mashirao Ojiro, Emily Tiel, Denki Kaminari and Eiji Kirishima."

"Group three: Fumikage Tokoyami, Fuyuka Uruhara, Rikido Sato, Ochaco Uraraka and Yuga Aoyama."

"Group four: Tsuyu Asui, Tenya Iida, Shoto Todoroki, Koki Koda and Hanta Sero."

"The game is simple, it's capture the flag. Take your opponent's flag and bring it to your pedestal while preventing your opponent from taking yours! Team two and team three will go first, then team one against team four. This is just an exercise, not a tournament. You can use your quirk yes, but refrain from killing your opponent. Your team's flag can only be pulled from the pedestal by your opponent so don't go think of hiding it somewhere else." Mr. Aizawa then pointed to a building.

"That's where one of the flag is, team two go there and," His finger travels toward the other side of the city replica and now its pointing to another building, "there's the other flag, team three go there. Team one and four, observe the match and write a short report about it. The match will start when I shoot this flare gun. Team two and three can go now, I will give you a few minutes to prepare."

Last edited:
The group that was Team 2 immediately started running to take their places in the assigned building. Emily tailing behind somewhat slowly as she mulled over ideas in her head. The only practical combatant other than herself was Kirishima. Kaminari couldn't properly direct his attacks and the other 2 in the team were lackluster combatants in general compared to Tokoyami, Aoyama and Sato. The "Tail Boy" who's name she couldn't be arsed to remember gets trounced by all 3. Stealth doesn't do any good since there will obviously be someone with eyes on the flag so even if the invisible girl got in and grabbed the flag someone would see it happening and deal with it. She followed the others around while in thought until coming up to a room better lit and larger than the others so far and before anyone could even step in the entire room was turned into a giant ice cube, prompting all confused glances from the other four on her team.

"I'm making it almost impossible for them to reach our flag. Aizawa simply said we can't move it from the pedestal but nothing about making it nigh impossible to reach the pedestal to begin with. Not to mention actually defending our base of sorts here is near impossible considering 1 of you can't control the direction of your attacks, 2 of you get trounced by their actual combatants and the only other 2 on the team are clearly going to have to be away from base to collect the enemy flag." Emily explained flatly as she then stuck her hands into her gym uniform's pockets. She knew exactly what she was up against and what she had for teammates thanks to occasionally watching others during the actual Entrance Exam. But she had no interest in taking responsibility as actual leader of the group for a number of reasons.

"That's....actually pretty smart..." Ojiro spoke up as he looked at the now inaccessible room. "But what's the plan beyond that?" he continued on as Emily raised a brow. "Why ask me?" she asked, sounding a bit annoyed at where this was starting to go. "Well, you seem to know a fight better than most of us considering the plan just now and how well you did during the Entrance Exam. You seem more experienced in actual fighting stuff." Kirishima said, prompting Emily to groan. "I'm really not a fan of trying to play the leader in things." she protested as Toru shoved both of the boys aside. "Well looks like you're it anyway. No one else is speaking up after all!" Toru blurted out which only got an annoyed glare from Emily. This was honestly the last thing she wanted happening. She was hoping one of the 4 would want to be lead since most kids are obsessed with having things their way and in turn leaving her to do her own thing to get the win.

"Gee, thanks." Emily said with a thoroughly displeased look and a tone just seething with sarcasm as she looked around. "Then it seems Metapod here and I will be going over there, kicking their doors down and taking their flag while you 3 defend. Invisible and Tail will patrol and raise alarm upon spotting an enemy and regroup with the one to raise alarm. Pikachu there will stay here by himself by the encased room and zap whoever comes looking. Keeping you 3 on separate floors means he can just fry fools with impunity. Simple enough plan for people to follow, right?" she quickly briefed just to get all of this out of the way and after getting confirmation from the others she sighed and sat down. "Then all we do now is wait for the test to start."

"That's a very cool quirk, Aoyama!" Fuyuka squeals excitedly when Aoyama demonstrated his quirk by shooting a laser to the sky. Team three took their time to reintroduce their quirk to each other while walking towards their supposed flag.

"Yes, I'm very cool indeed." The laser boy just smirk pridefully at the praise, his ego inflated to the max.

"How about you, Uraraka?"

"Well, I can remove gravity from the object that I touch." Uraraka picked up a rock from the ground and make it floats.

"Awesome! So you're the ones that made those robots float. I think we accidentally helped each other a few times in that exams." To make a point, Fuyuka placed another rock from the ground and switched its position from the floating rock on Uraraka's hand. "I can swap the location of two objects as long as they have somewhat equal mass. Yes, it includes robotic parts." Uraraka's face brighten up at the explanation, she remembered some of the robots she made to float just suddenly disassembled by themself, so that was this girl.

"I can become stronger by consuming sugar. I can only do it for a maximal of three minutes though, so I can't show my quirk now." The biggest member of the grup, Rikido Sato explained briefly about his quirk.

"So, its like steroid, but legal?" Fuyuka asked with a joking tone.

"Uhm, I don't like that joke."

"I'm sorry!!"

"No no, I don't mean to make you feel bad. Just some bad experience in the past."

Now that all four members of the team had finished their quirk introduction. All the heads turned to one direction, toward the silent boy walking in the rear.

"Well, I have this." Tokoyami simply pointed at a shadowy figure on his back and everyone just nodded. His quirk was one of the most catchy ones in the entrance exam so everyone had a rough understanding of it.

"Allright guys. Now that we have understand each other's quirk. I will assign role to each of you and led us to victory! Long live team Aoyama!" Aoyama shouted enthusiastly as they entered a hotel-like building which was supposed to be where their flag was placed.

"Wait, since when you are the leader of our team?" Sato looked slightly dumbfounded by Aoyama's statement. Meanwhile Aoyama just answered confidently.

"Of course! My quirk is the most sparkling! Any objection?" Despite the sudden turn of event, no one seemed to mind that the sparkling boy became their leader. Namely because it was just an exercise and they still didn't know about each other that well.

"I think its fine." Fuyuka decided to spoke her mind. "Now tell us what to do, O our sparkling leader."

As they talked, they finally reached a particularly big room that was placed on the middle of the second floor of the building. It lacks any furniture but it looks like a room that would be suitable to hold a large party. The pedestal was placed in the middle of the room, the red flag was dangling on top of the stick that holds it.

"Hmm... Let's go all attack!" Aoyama shouted excitedly. Fuyuka was going to gave a reply, but someone else took the word from her mouth.

"No good. We need someone to at least stall their attack team. I volunteer to defense our flag." It was Tokoyami.

"Me too. I think I will do better at defense." uraraka raised her hand. Aoyama looked at the team and nodded.

"Allright, it's settled then. Me, Uruhara and Sato will go on offense."

"Just call me Fuyuka."

A screeching noise could be heard from afar as Aizawa shoot the flare gun, signaling the game to start.

"Ohh, it's the signal. Let's go!" Leaping into action, the trio made their way to the enemy's base. The distance between the two bases wasn't that far, but there's plenty of obstacle along the way, mostly in the form of rubbles and robot junks. Looks like they haven't finished repairing this area. You could even saw some destroyed building not too far away.

Meanwhile Tokoyami closed all curtains, broke the lamp and closed the door. His sudden action made Uraraka wary of him.

"T-tokoyami? Why are you doing all these? It's too dark now."

"Psst. Embrace it and adjust yourself to the darkness."

----------

"Sensei, are we supposed to watch this?" Momo was complaining about the two holographic screen in front of them. It was supposed to delivers live feed from the cameras in the corner of the rooms where the flag was so other student could observe their battle, but now one of the screen only shows white while the other only shows black.

"Damn kids, I should tell them about the cameras beforehand."

The moment the signal sounded Emily was on her way out with Kirishima in tow. The distance between bases was shorter than she'd prefer. It meant less time trying to get a pick. "Metapod, you go around the far left. Take the flank to their base. I'm going to go along the rooftops and put up obstacles as I make my way there generally unseen. If it works as planned we'll be in their base before they're in our's. Anything less than a full defense will leave them outmatched back at home base and even if they manage a way to grab our flag we'll have their's long before they have our's and be able to intercept. Not even the sugar roids boy or the fruity french kid can get through all that ice in a timely manner." Emily explained as Kirishima nodded and headed off for the alleys on the left of their base as Emily walked up to the side of a building and launched herself all the way up to the top from being propelled off of an ice pillar made beneath her feet.

She ran from one rooftop to the next, keeping an eye on the main road connecting the two bases until eventually spotting the trio that was sent out as offense. "Only 2 on defense...only 2 on offense that are combat-worthy..." she took note of to herself as she stopped on one of the rooftops overlooking where they were running and from there caused a massive spiky ice cascade to jut across the entire street, acting as something of a barricade. Despite Emily's location it looked like it came out of an alley or maybe even just the edge of the street itself with nothing to indicate she did so from the rooftops. The cascade of ice itself was at least 10 feet high and 3 feet thick and with spikes that would even rip up kevlar they were so sharp. A generally unappealing thing to have to try and climb over if one were to dare to. Both alleyways going around the barrier were also blocked off just as quickly, forcing the group to backtrack and loop around through a previous street or alley. And this could be repeated again and again since Emily was going to be going forward along the route the trio would be backtracking on, meaning she could effectively push them way back before letting them go around and to her own base since none of the 3 other than maybe Sato could leap over the barrier in one go. But that would leave him trying to fight through the enemy base along for a while as Aoyama and Uruhara get pushed back.

For now Emily sat still, opting to wait and see what the decision would be. Either way the enemy team was at a massive disadvantage. Would all 3 backtrack and in turn get pushed back further? Would Sato attempt a leap and try to assault the base on his own against 3? Including "Pikachu"? Would he leap and then wait for the other 2 to regroup with him and lose out on time? It was a well orchestrated lose-lose situation Emily was easily knowingly in control of.

As a sudden cascade formed in front of them. Fuyuka, Sato and Aoyama were came to a halt.

"The heck is this??" Sato probed the ice. "Should I eat my sugar now?"

Fuyuka approached the ice and looked inside. "Don't waste it Sato, it looks like a very thick wall."

"I can blast myself to the sky by shooting my sparkling laser to the ground." Aoyama winked at his two partners while displaying a wide grin.

"Can you?" Fuyuka pointed at the top of the wall, sharpnels seemed to be protriding at the top of the wall.

"W-well now that I think about it, I don't think I can leap that far. What should we do then?"

"Just take the alleyway over there. The ice coming from the other side of the street so if we want to avoid her we just need to pick the other side." Fuyuka explained briefly.

"Her?" Aoyama looked a bit confused.

"The American girl, Tiel- I mean, Emily! Did you guys really not paying attention to another contestant during the entrance exam?!" Fuyuka was a bit furious about her teammates' lack of awareness. At the entrance exam, she was dumbfounded by the sheer number of flashy powerful quirks she could witness. Tie- Emily's ice quirk was definitely one of the flashy one so she still remembered it clearly. "Anyway, let's not waste time here. Go, go!"

Fuyuka led the way to the other side of the street, avoiding the location where the ice wall seemed to be coming from. Along the way, she picked a metal pipe from a destroyed robot. She didn't bring her staff today, so at least she could use this to bash something, or someone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back