• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sharkboi

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Roleplay Interest Check!

Hello and welcome! I'm Ash! If you have any questions or are interested in writing with me after reading this, feel free shoot me a message!

I'm mainly looking for a kiribaku rp at the moment, but here are some fandoms and ships I'd be willing to try!

So. I guess I'll start with a list of requirements/preferences?

• must be 18 or older to rp with me. I just feel weird writing with anyone younger.
  • replies from me range from one paragraph to many paragraphs (I don't need you to write me novels or mirror my writing, but not writing one-liners would be nice)
  • another thing is that I'm open to any suggestions that may not be listed below. so if there's a ship you want to write for, or an au you'd like to do, but it's not listed, just ask!
  • I will also try to update this post and cross things out that I'm not looking for currently, etc

KEY:
craving this***

character I would prefer to write for

MHA***
- SHIPS -
kirishima x bakugou***

- AU's/SETTINGS -

canonverse
fantasy
pro heroes
quirkless au's

SK8
- SHIPS -
reki x langa (I'll write for either character tbh)
cherry x joe

- AU's/SETTINGS -
canonverse
I'm open to pretty much any au

LOTR/TH
for this fandom, I'm looking more to do something with OC's, but shoot me a message if you have any suggestions or questions!

I would prefer rping on discord, but I can rp here as well!

Last edited:
Hi :) Dunno if you're still around/looking but I'd be happy to RP something for sk8 :)

Hey! Not sure if you're still interested, but I'm really craving a Kiribaku rp right now lol. I prefer to play as Bakugou, so that works out, and it physically pains me to reply in one-liners, so you don't have to worry about having too little detail to go off of. Kinda in the mood for pro heroes, since it leaves so many angst opportunities, but I'm a sucker for just about any AU, so whatever you're craving I'd be up for!

Hey! Not sure if you're still interested, but I'm really craving a Kiribaku rp right now lol. I prefer to play as Bakugou, so that works out, and it physically pains me to reply in one-liners, so you don't have to worry about having too little detail to go off of. Kinda in the mood for pro heroes, since it leaves so many angst opportunities, but I'm a sucker for just about any AU, so whatever you're craving I'd be up for!
that all sounds great! wanna pm me to brainstorm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back