• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA! MxM! [craving to write Tamaki!]

useless

✰ 愚か者
dxd1wxD.png

Eyo! What’s up? Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it! (;
SO! Let’s just skip the small talk and get right to the meat and potatoes, shall we? I’m super craving to do a roleplay based off of the MHA universe lately. Specifically, I’d like to write as my homeboy, Tamaki Amajiki! And, as the title suggests, I’d like to do so in a MxM centered plot.
Some kind of AU or slice-of-life ish roleplay would be preferred.
As far as characters go, yeah, I’d heavily prefer to write against another canon character. WHO that character is, though, is totally up for debate! After all, it is your character, so really, it all winds down to who you’d like to write as! I’m open to pairings that would make sense, like Mirio and Tamaki, but I’m also open to playing against unexpected characters as well - including villains! In fact, I’m kind of craving this atm, but that can be discussed if it’s something you’d be interested in.
Anyways. Interested? Have questions? Let’s talk about it! Shoot me a message and we’ll get this ball rolling!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back