• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA GA OOC Closed

Characters
Here
I'll make my character soon, but it might take a little while to draw them (like a few hours or a day lmao)

Do we need face claims/drawings? Because I can't draw at all, but I guess I could provide an anime character she looks like or something. =P

quirk name thats based off physical strength. Something with jumping,kicking, and punching...thinking

i would call it kangaroo since that's what im going for, but i don't know. i don't want to call it that tho. Any suggestions ?

Anyone think a wind based quirk would be too much? Like he can cut things by sending out vacuum slices by treating his arms like blades. Its very tiring for him though. And maybe use wind to block as well as maybe levitate and fly? Think thats too powerful?

Anyone think a wind based quirk would be too much? Like he can cut things by sending out vacuum slices by treating his arms like blades. Its very tiring for him though. And maybe use wind to block as well as maybe levitate and fly? Think thats too powerful?
Yes. All for one uses a wind quirk and it's freaking OPAF

How about a kid being made of sunlight? He can make constructs of almost anything he can think of but the more complex the more difficult it is to construct. Can be overcome with lots of practice. And if something manages to defeat the construct the construct explodes?

How about a kid being made of sunlight? He can make constructs of almost anything he can think of but the more complex the more difficult it is to construct. Can be overcome with lots of practice. And if something manages to defeat the construct the construct explodes?
Try a bit more simple. Hard light constructs are a bit ehhh.

I can't really think of much that hasn't been done a ton of times before. Was initially thinking of a wolverine like character but you have a cat girl in the group for that kind of stuff. I'm seriously trying to come up with something that won't make him OP to the nth degree without trying to mimic anything and every time I come up with something I find it or something similar has been done already. lol

I can't really think of much that hasn't been done a ton of times before. Was initially thinking of a wolverine like character but you have a cat girl in the group for that kind of stuff. I'm seriously trying to come up with something that won't make him OP to the nth degree without trying to mimic anything and every time I come up with something I find it or something similar has been done already. lol
Well who cares if it's been done? As long as you make the power your own and use it in a unique way, plus the character that the quirk is attached to is what really matters.

I'm going back to basic elemental control. Water. His powers are limited. He can make a small to medium blob of water that could seep into enemies and could tear them apart from the inside? Good for robotic type opponents or any enemies that aren't sentient really. If he can't find water in the atmosphere he pulls some from his own body but it dehydrates him quickly.

Mm, tear enemies apart sounds villainous af lol, but there are many places you can go down with a water quirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back