• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MHA D&D

that just leaves us with two questions.
who wants to be neighbors with who?
and the fabled question.
Who want to take the rooms with only 1 neighbour aka end rooms?

Technically everyone can have only one neighbor if you really wanted. There’s four rooms so

1 2 _ 3

If you put the empty room in the middle like that everyone has one neighbor. I suppose I can randomize it if you’d like?

nah let people squabble about who wants who as a neighbour. it is additional interactions between characters after all

Eddie will fight to get his own room, and after a bit precedes to just move into the shadow realm

Though maybe the school won’t let him in the end

Don’t know how I forgot that- I need to rewatch it

I’m going to mess around with AI for a bit- trying to make images for my MhA OC’s

we might want to ping the next one in the initiative order when we post just to make it smoother

I just woke up though, so i may need like 30 minutes to 1 hour to get ready for the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back