• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA/ BNHA/ Vigilantes (MxM or Platonic)

Super Kawaii

かっこ

[Have mercy on me, but I am not yet caught up with all of S3 of BNHA and am on Ch. 37 of Vigilantes!]

Yo! So, I'm like, super bad at making search thread. But I'm gonna give this gig another go!

SO I'm looking to do a MHA/BNHA roleplay, but specifically playing as The Crawler from the Illegals manga! He's a cool dude, and I really want to try and capture his persona. I've never written as him before, so he may be a lil OOC for a bit as I struggle to get his carefree, hoodie-loving ass down. If you're cool with that, though, then sweet! As for who you play as, hm! I don't mind? I mean, they don't have to be in a relationship, but if they DO end up in a relationship that isn't platonic, I would really prefer a MxM relationship! So I guess I'd like you to play as a dude?

PFFT. Sorry, I know that's no help at all! I'd like to cross him over into MHA/BNHA grounds, though, so you have a pretty wide variety! Now, if you were to ask for any preferences from me, hm. I mean, I DO dig Tensei and Koichi - even just in a bro kind of way! Other than that? It matters not! I just want to try my hand at THE CRAWLER!

So, if you're interested, please hit me up!!!

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Last edited:
Literally anyone would be fun to try! You know. As long as they're of the male variety!
Even the angry explosion child, if he is your character of choice?

Yeah, I'm looking for more outlets to play Bakugou, as he's the apple of my eye right now!
I can, however, play a number of other BNHA characters.
If you're interested, we can exchange Discords via PM!
I'm perfectly fine with talking beforehand to see if sparks fly for us.
(Obligatory info: I'm 22M, I've been RPing for 10+ years, I'm extremely versatile/flexible and I'm interested in M/M. Same as you!
Discord is the shit, let's do that! My ID is KO#3434 !

Edit: I jumped the gun maybe and missed the whole 'via PM' part, but hey. ヾ(๑’౪`๑)ノ゙ I'm game with randos adding me I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back