• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mew Mew Style

"Yes. Yes. Yes. You don't have to bring anything. However many you want. Bring all the mews if you want." She said plainly, "I just said it would be formal. If any of your female friends need a dress, they can come talk to me. I have way too f***ing many.."

"Sweet!" He quickly hugged her,"I gotta go tell Susu now! Ill see ya tomorrow! Or later! I dont know!" He turned around and took a few stops then stopped and looked at Isha,"Hope you feel better~!"

Isha stared at him, straight faced until he was gone, then once he was out of sight, she cracked a smile. She had somehow made him really happy and excited, and seeing him run off like that made her happy and... Kind of envious. Then with a sigh, she turned to her gate and stepped in.

Ryuza arrived at the boxing place, ears flattening. He did admit that was kind of rude, but he wanted some practice. He walked to a boxing target, strapping on gloves. He started punching, letting the stress out.

I am a dolphin.

(Sorry guys been busy @.@) 
Kosuke chuckled then turned his head as Itaru barged in,"Guess what?!"

"What?" Kosuke and Ritsuka said in unison.

"Isha invited the mews to her birthday tomorrow!" He threw his hands in the air.

"Mews?" Kosuke tilted his head.

Ritsuka smiled,"Sounds like fun," her tiny voice said.

"Yea! But everyone has to dress up." He pointed out.

Ritsuka put her finger to her chin,"Ill see what i have," she pushed her chair away from the table and cringed once again from the sound,"Sorry..." She looked at Aki. Suka hopped off the seat and ran to her room like a little kid.

Itaru took a seat at the end of the table,"Getting dressed up is kinda uncomfy..."

Kosuke rubbed the back of his head,"Im not even sure i have anything...fancy..."

"Dont worry i got you covered!" Itaru gave him a thumbs up. "What about you Aki?" He turned his head with a sly smirk. He rested his chin on the back of his hand,"Surely you have to dress up too~" he winked and flashed a devilish grin.

(Ok im just having Nichole go home >.>)

Nichole sighed and checked herself out after getting dressed. Which hurt. And then started walking home lost in her thoughts.

Aki blushed a dark color. "I really don't have anything fancy. The only fancy things I have are my old job outfits." She said

Itaru tapped his chin with a finger,"Wellllll....I would say you could try some of Ritsuka's but shes almost child size.." Then hd snapped his fingers,"Oh yea! Isha said if anyone needed a dress to ask her," he mentioned.

Ritsuka came out,"Ill be back.."

"Hmm? Where you going?" Kosuke turned in his chair.

"Im gonna go tell Nichole about the party." She smiled.

"Want me to go with you?" Iyaru stood up.

"Umm...no ill be quick," she said and walked out.

Itaru sat back down with a sad pout, his lip quivering.

"Whats wrong?" Kosuke asked

"Shes growing up...she never liked leaving the house with out me..." He paused,"I was rejected by my own sister!"

Kosuke patted his shoulder,"There there, she said itll be quick. Besides knowing her, she wouldnt go too far~!"

~~~

Ritsuka made her way to Nichole's house were they all first met. She passed by the cafe,"Maybe shes working...". She stepped in and looked around then went to the back,"Hmm...no Nichole..." She spoke to herself,"Well then she must be home~" she concluded, and walked out of the cafe.

Nichole sighed continuing her walk home and ate a crepe thinking while walking. She licked her lips and passed by the park. Then looked at the sky sighing.

Aki smiled sympathetically. "Don't worry. She will still rely on you some what no matter how old you are."

Ryuza walked out into the public, and looked around. "Looks like the park has an ample amount of people, I'll go there," he muttered. He looked around, and his ears popped up. "Damn," he muttered. Ryuza then walked to the tree and hopped up onto the branch, sitting.

I am a dolphin.

(you mean the girl who nearly got Nick killed? Not the best idea for them to see each other)

Ritsuka made her way, and passed through the park. She looked around when a sudden familiar scent caught her nose."*sniff sniff* Nichole?" She looked around and spotted her,"There she is!" She jogged over, some ways a head. A tree root had grown ontop of the pathway, which Suka happened not to see,"Wah!" THUD. She sat up and pouted,"Owie..." She fixed her hair.

~~~~~

Itaru nodded and heaved a sigh,"I guess youre right...."

Kosuke then spoke,"Yea youre her twin! You guys have a bond other siblings dont, be happy!"

Ryuza jumped down from the tree and looked around. He then plugged in his headphones and started listening to music.

[media]

[/media]
I am a dolphin.

Nick checked himself out of the hospital after the doctors agreed there was nothing they could do for him other than to give him some bracers and tell him to get some rest. Nick got a ride home and sat down on his bed, exhausted.

(Omg guys im so sorry! Ive been so busy with school)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back