Metropolis | RP Sign Up

Carl

Not A Llama...

Character Sheet

Name: ( What's your Supername ? )

Allegiance:
( Superhero or Supervillain ? )

Appearance:
( What's your appearance/costume/look ? )

Mentor:
( Which already existing superhero or villain is your mentor? If any )

Main Power:
( What's your main power? )

Weapon Skill/Fighting Style:
( What's your weapon skill / fighting style? )

Travelpower:
( What travelpower do you have ? )

Personality:
( What type of personality does your hero/villain have? )

History:
( Optional, how was your human-life before the exposure to the Exobytes? )

Note: Please feel free to let your imagination and creativity go nuts. ^^

Name: Near

Super Hero (More of an anti hero if thats ok)

Appearance:http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs789.ash1/167934_1824878382863_1267357892_32205528_1721403_n.jpg

Mentor:SpawnSpawn's body is quite dense and is infused with necroplasm. This gives him superhuman strength, speed, agility, senses, durability, endurance, a regenerative healing factor, jumping, ectoplasmic manipulation, etc. His necroplasm also gives him necro-magic, a variety of supernatural powers including teleportation, phasing, resurrecting the dead, necro-energy blasts, and much more.

However, his magic is limited by a meter which starts at 9,999 and drains each time he uses his necro-energy. He becomes omnipotent after eating from the tree of Eden. Spawn wears a living, sentient necroplasm-based female symbiote suit, Leetha of the 7th house of K (K7-Leetha). The suit feeds from the necroplasm in Spawn's body and his cape, spikes, and chains are all part of a organism that is bonded to his central nervous system; because of this connection he can mentally manipulate the suit to perform shapeshifting feats without draining his necro-meter. He is also immortal unless killed by a holy weapon forged in Heaven. He is also rendered powerless (and therefore mortal) in a patch of the alley called The Dead Zone, a patch of alley that is touched by Heaven. He is also killed by his own necro-power. The Greensworld also depowers him. He is able to "feed" off the evil energy of the world including people and dark animals (rats, bats, roaches, worms, insects, wolves, and snakes). He is also an empathic being able to sense the emotions of others whenever he chooses. He can manipulate the elements and fly.

Main power: Can create and manipulate electricity

Weapon: 24 inch collapsible Steal rod

Travelpower: Acrobatic

Personalty: Deranged, with a sick sense of humor

Bio: His crack head parents were killed in a gang war when he was 12, Since then he's been arested for the murder of the entire Midnight boys gang when he was 18. He escaped from prison two years ago and took on a new identity. Whereabouts unknown.

Name: Saphrax

Allegiance:
Superhero

Appearance:
TheRavisher1.jpg

Mentor:
The Green Lantern

Main Power:
Mental

Staff

Travelpower:
Acrobatics

Personality:
Friendly, cheerful and with a good sense of morals and ethics.

History: She used to be a professional gymnast and as she was jogging through one of Metropolis' parks she came into contact with an exobyte. Her powers quickly overwhelmed her as she didn't know what was going on, but once she found out about the sudden Super Baby Boom, she understood somehow she had gained powers.

Name: Ember

Allegiance: Superhero

Appearance: http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz217/pookie1er/Anime stuff/l_7f94155cd51c44c6863db4c6d4802c61.jpg (ignore the butterfly wings ^^)

Mentor: The Flash

Main Power: To control/create fire

Weapon Skill/Fighting Style: A hunter's bow and arrows (long distance attacks)

Travelpower: Super Speed

Personality: She's a bit of a loner and has poor social skills, but she will try to make friends in some cases. She doesn't have a very good sense of humor.

History: She got along with people enough not to get shoved into a locker during high school, but at social hour she was always alone. She had only a few friends, but none were very close. She encountered the Exobytes and learned about what happened from much research done on the internet.

Um..Alright. Well, I think it's about done. I just need to think of a name while I'm at school; however, if you want to help out and suggest a few, I'd be grateful. ^^

EDIT: Alright, I do believe it's done.

How about ....... " Ember " ? I like the sound of that name imo/tbh :D

And you can upgrade your main power a bit, like add the ability to create fire. That way you don't have to wait for a fire to start/be there.

Name: Artemis Fowl II

Alias: The Hunter

Allegiance: Self Serving,but has a good streak.

Age: Appears 14. After a time in [DATA CORRUPTED],where time doesn't function as it should,he returned to Earth at a time where he should be 17.

Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/137/d/6/Artemis_Fowl_II_by_Tplayer.jpg (Skin is extremely pale,raven black hair.)

Mentor: Nightcrawler

Main Power: Technokenisis/Technomancy (complete mastery over present day human [and some [DATA CORRUPTED] tech,if they make an appearance] technology)

Transport Power: Teleportation

Combat Style: He's a fairly weak person,so he preffers to not fight at all,at least physicaly. He relies on Butler for the physical tasks. Artemis analyzes the situation before acting.

Personality: Smug,but not arrogant. Intelligent (EXTREMELY SO! As in he beat a chess grandmaster at age twelve in just as many moves.) and he KNOWS it. Can work alone,but preffers to collaberate.

Bio: Born and raised in Dublin,Ierland,Artemis lived in the lap of luxury. He was the heir apparent to the Fowl Underground Empire (A very successful and notorious criminal organization),behind his father,Artemis Fowl I. His father went missing in Russia,due to the Russian mob. With the help of [DATA CORRUPTED] and [DATA CORRUPTED] he saved his father. He then went on to assist in the retaking of [DATA CORRUPTED] from [DATA CORRUPTED],[DATA CORRUPTED],and [DATA CORRUPTED]. After an incident with Las Angeles buisnessman and criminal kingpin,Jon Spiro involving stolen [DATA CORRUPTED] technology,known as the [DATA CORRUPTED],Artemis and his associates, Domovoi Butler (His bodyguard and manservant) and Juliet Butler (Domovoi's little sister),submitted to a [DATA CORRUPTED] by the request of the [DATA CORRUPTED]. A year later,[DATA CORRUPTED] returned from hiding,and Artemis was once again brought in to render assistance,restoring his [DATA CORRUPTED]. Later,Artemis and Domovoi were investigating varrious occourences,later confirmed to be [DATA CORRUPTED]. After a brief incident with a young Italian genius,the situation was resolved. Later,Artemis vanished from his estate,while there were sigtings of strange individuals,and while his mother was greivously ill. After reports of loud noises,Artemis was once again seen in his home,and his mother well. On an unrelated note,an island several kilometers away from the estate had reportedly exploded violently.

Important note! He never goes anywhere without Domovoi Butler,due to a contractual obligation between the two.

Domovoi Butler,only reffered to as "Butler" by others,is not a super. However,he has the best training in the world,and is almost litteraly a human mountain. He is extremely strong,fast and agile,due to his training under Madam Ko. He is a widely feared man.

Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1f/ButlerCloseup.png

Name: Cardinal (Avenger?) (AKA Scarlett Summers)

Appearance: Thin with fair skin and a freckle here and there. Long, brown hair and light brown eyes. She also has large, feathered wings. And stuff.

A rough sketch: http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr230/FhauxHazard/Doodlez/Top.jpg

Costume: http://fhaux.deviantart.com/#/d4iunsj (design, ignore the colors, they're innaccurate)

Mentor: Black Canary

Main Power: Wings and Wind/Air manipulation

Weapon Skill/Fighting Style: She doesn't really have any hand-to-hand or weapons skills... yet :8D:

Travelpower: Flight

Personality: Free-spirited, tries to avoid conflict, likes to jump off of high objects. You'll get to know her better in the RP xP

History: She led a relatively average life, spending her time playing guitar, jumping off bridges, floating down rivers and relaxing on beaches. She traveled up and down the coast looking for adventure with everything she owned in her car, but she hadn't been looking to run into any exobytes. However, after her encounter with the exobytes she didn't notice any changes.

Name: Gear

Allegiance:Super Villain

Appearance: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2010/06/previewsjuly06-1277691071.jpg

Mentor: Joker

Main Power: Fire

Weapon Skill/Fighting Style: Her cane is her main weapon, as it carries a concealed sword.

Travelpower: Parkour Style!(Aerobatics, basically)

Personality: Likes to pull pranks. Sadistic. A sick sense of humor. Shows traits of being a sociopath. For some reason, like to mess with metal objects the most.

History:led a deranged life, suspect for a murder case, and on more medication than a normal person would be on in a life time in an attempt to be a normal human being and to hide her past.

fhaux, you are good by me.

Riddle, in my opinion, you can have either one of your main abilities. i think having telekenisis, AND, techomancy is a little much for one person. I would say, that you have telekenisis and use it on technology. But, in all honesty, im going to leave it to fhaux and carl to accept you.

For Riddle:

It's technokenesis, not telekenesis. And from what he explained was "Technokenisis is moving hi-tech stuff. Technomancy is applying it."

That seems okay to me.

Anyway, he sounds interesting. I approve. Just don't over-do it(that should go for everyone else as well xP).

For Esme:

I approve. I think you mean 'acrobatics' though xP

For Andrew:

Your character's even scarier than before D8!

Looks like Robiki already approved everyone else and I put in my two cents about these two.

My work here is done >B]

Name: The Measurement (Talon Medato)

Allegiance: Somewhat-Hero

Appearance:

colo.jpg

Mentor: Thunder

Main Power: Mass Manipulation (Or Weight)

Weapon Skill/Fighting Style: Uh, Throwing stuff!? >u>;

Travel Power: Got two legs that aren’t broken!

Personality: Quick to temper, and if angry; she’s violent, and very unobservant. Otherwise, she usually means well, and tries to be agreeable.

History: Was just an average Jane, working as a bank teller at the local big-chain bank until she could afford her schooling. Ran into the exobytes along the way, and can barely control her powers, which prevents her from living normally anytime soon. She is now trying to gain control of these powers at home, taking time off work to do so.

Name: Gore (real name Ryker)

Allegiance:
Neither (possible villain?)

Appearance:
Sorta normal-ish

Mentor:
None

Main Power:
able to control severed pieces of his body, able to live past the point of death for a "normal" human, mild regenerative abilities

( What's your weapon skill / fighting style? )

Travelpower:
None, though he does print a pretty picture on the pavement when quickly disembarking from tall buildings

Personality:
Apathetic, pessimistic, sarcastic, dislikes overusing his powers due to it's inherently painful side effect

History:
A lab baby, created under the pretext of helping soldiers with field injuries. the project was shut down due to "inhumane experiments on humans". The lab was decommissioned and all experiment data was destroyed. Ryker was an exception, as he was deemed "young enough to not have been tainted" and was taken from the labs and put up for adoption. They were wrong...

Name: Dusk

Allegiance:
Whoever pays

Appearance: Ninja-like. Unnaturally Blue eyes.

Mentor: Punisher

Main Power:
Stealth, incredible strength. (able to leap high, and take down larger opponents if needed. Never misses with projectiles. Shurikens ect.

Long distance archery. Martial arts.

Travelpower:
Disappearing into the shadows

Personality:
Cold but with a humor. Who ever heard of a ninja that cracks jokes?

History:
None.

Note: Please feel free to let your imagination and creativity go nuts. ^^

Character Sheet

Name: BunnyBunny

Appearance: Height:5ft 1”. Eyes colour: Pink. Hair colour: Brown. Hair Style: Down. Clothing/Outfit: White/Pink Bunny Ears, Pink Leotard w/ white Tights and Bunny Tail. And armor. Weapon: Sword w/ Writing “和平 (Peace)” Engraved Onto the blade http://chloebunny1997.deviantart.com/#/d38aiom

Mentor: Not at this moment... TT_TT

Main Power: Super Jump

Weapon Skill/Style: With Sword... ^.^

Travel power: Not As Such, Has a Magic Flying Scooter thing ^.^

Personality: Friendly, Kind, Hyper, Serious At times, Friendly, Sneaky, Easily upset, and Self-Manger

History: Chloe, her original name, grew up most her life on her own when her parents died when she was only 13 and has been living on her own since. She can be very serious but one you and she have got to know each other she becomes friendlier, because of her Parents dying she can get easily upset, and she only has herself holding her back. She is good for finding data and sneaking around, she does odd jobs for towns people such as spying and finding out data that can be useful.

Approved, Chloe. Like your character & travelpower :)

Note: You're free to change your superpower to something a little more combat-oriented or stronger. But that's up to you. :)

Name: Captain Cadet (Robby Ranger)

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/someguy56/capcad.jpg

Mentor: None

Main Power: None

Weapon Skill/Fighting Style: Laser pistol.

Travelpower: Teleportation through space and time

Personality: Robby's a plucky sort of lad, very much still a youth and finding it difficult to grow up, having become the comic-book hero he had always dreamed of being as a child. It's clear he's far smarter than he lets on and probably much more mature, but the image of the “young-space adventurer” imprinted in his mind forces him to act as one rather than as himself.

History: Once mild mannered Robby Ranger, our leading youth was transformed by mysterious forces into Captain Cadet, traveling through time and space at the slightest whim in search of adventure! Armed with his trusty Blasto-550 Laser pistol and wearing his tradmark red Spacetronaut suit Captain Cadet has landed in the modern day searching for the source of his mysterious ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back