• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Metal Gear Solid RP?

Obsidianserpent

Would anyone be interested in an RP revolving around the events in Metal Gear Solid? I'm not sure when the RP would take place; whether it would take place before, during, or after the events in the game. Characters would be allowed to specialize in Espionage, Gunmanship, Engineering, Psychic Abilities, Martial Combat, Computer Hacking etc.. I think it could have a lot of potential. Let me know if you're interested!

***Serious, competent, and committed writers only please.

You should join! I may end up making a generic cold war spy RP that would heavily resemble metal gear, but would use different lore.

Id be down asf

i love mgs even though it confuses the heck out of me

i played mgs one. Snake eater. MGS3 (Ithink thats the Raiden one) and mgs4!!!

I'll join that! Although, out of curiosity, will it follow the early 2000 Solid Snake saga, or the Cold War era Big Boss saga?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back