• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Metal Gear Solid (Reserved)

Hey :D so what are we going to name this organization I got a awesome perks for it every member in the facility no matter of rank gets a army dog to work alongside them on the field and around the clock therapy if they need that type of help the boss of the place serina Beaumont code name silver fox

(Lol, go to the Out Of Character tab, that's where we need to discuss things that aren't in character.)

Sorry x.x

Snake was transported by helicopter as this base was in the middle of the ocean he looked outside seeing the base I the distance it looked huge he was briefly told by the leader of brass hawk he was going to get a canine partner it was a fresh start after learning some things that made him go Rouge he did thought of calling it quits but civilian life was definitely not for him "approaching brass hawk now " said the voice . When the helicopter landed he was greeted by a tall women with green eyes and raven black hair and a dog was with her looking quite young . He got off the helicopter "Kubric stay " serina said to the dog but the dog ran up to snake . Snake kneeled down to the dog and patted it . "Kubric is still in training it will be a month before his able to be taken to the field " she said . Snake looked at the little dog and picked it up and started to kick his face "I am serina and welcome to brass hawk I see Kubric likes you already ge is a bit of a trouble maker but with a lot of polishing I believe we got ourselves a true canine partner now I shall give you a tour " she said. Snake put down Kubric and wipe the dog drool and followed her

//how was that //

The agent had been told about the decorated hero that would be soon occupying her organization, she herself however was preoccupied as a rough fist came across her jaw, the crowd cheering for a good fight as soldiers were placing bets and the woman across from her rubbed her broken nose thoughtfully, rather surprised that the blonde haired woman had not fallen to one punch.

Serina was shown snake around "this will be your sleeping quarters decorate it as you see fit " she said as she went to the building where everyone was at she exhaled "let me handle this " she said to snake "break it up break it up people this is a base not a wrestling den you do that outside the base but here you will work to conduct or do I have to bring out the book " she said and pretty soon everyone scattered away from the building . Snake couldn't lie he was impressed "I see you run a tight ship " he said . Serina chuckled "its all about appearance " she said "agent and natasha come here " she asked for them

The blonde haired woman with fine features and dazzling blue eyes stepped forth, her hands folded respectfully behind her back, "Ma'am!?"

Before serina could speak to wolf and natasha about what they were doing a sirent went off. "dam it, its them again a really bad super intelligent gang has been attacking our research facility offshore from here. snake and wolf i am putting you on this maybe you will learn something off him wolf and don't think you got off easy " she said not beliving this has happened "go into the helicopter the coordinates will be already set.. and contact to me on this its called a hyperlink like a codex but a lot better " she said as she got a message herself "a scientists have been hold hostage so secure the facility and save the hostages if you can now go" she said and with that snake was offf

Wolf followed with Snake, having little time for a casual chat, but she did manage to mutter, "Where is that chopper?"

/can you write a little more i don't want to be rude or anything or mean its just feels weird making 3+4 lines replies to get one sentence and in your group you were quite descriptive

snake looked around and saw the heliocpter getting ready for lift off "right there" he said as he got on and waited for his new partner to come aboard he can never get a break its back to work as usual he then looked around seeing pictures of people, animals and other stuff littered around the helicopter "what is this all about" he said looking at a pictue with a man with a horse

/I'm super tired, sorry, I'll try and make them longer, though I'm not sure what more to write without godmodding your character.

Wolf followed him willingly as she pressed up off of the bad and into the helicopter, having immediately sat herself in the far corner as the pilot lifted off. "I'm not too certain..." She craned her head to get a better look at the photo clearly being a bit strained of energy from the fight, but otherwise curious as to why a photo had attracted his attention. "Is there something wrong with the photo?" She was now looking at it as she too saw the man with his horse, she had no record in her memory as to who had even taken the photo, but she sat there, still as a rock, the roaring of the blades going in circles indicating their movement.

"its nothing i never saw a helicopter being littered with photos of people and other characters of interest " he said as he sat back and got ready for the mission he wasn't sure how to apporach it lethal or non lethal maybe a bit of both the helicopter went off and flew to the destination it was a pretty silent helicopter ride then he heard a beep from his hyperlink he looked at it it was serina "i got more infromation the gnag is trying to get our weapon called the sabourlazer a gun never seen before very deadly in the wrong hands i need you and wolf to secure it and save any hostages if you find any good luck " she said as she turned it off . the helicopter landed in the destinated spot and snake came out of the helicopter

To answer the silent questions she knew Snake was fighting in his mind, she added her second input, "Let's try and keep this as non-lethal as possible. Push comes to shove and we can engage, but with just the two of us, let's try to keep casualties down to a minimum." She reached up to her shoulders and stretched the straps of her tank-top for a moment, then slowly inched her way towards the door of the helicopter, looking over the ocean as they flew. A short amount of time passed and they arrived, she'd heard Serina's voice but had been reluctant to reply, lucky to her case, neither did the well decorated hero. She left after him, looking around the scenery, then at the facility. "We need to plan out our approach Snake, that's crucial, though, I suppose you already know that."

he nods his head in agreement "we should look around i am assuming you never been here before and find the hostages and secure the weapon and try to avoid anyone else that isn't us or the hostages. " he said as he looked around on where they could start going instinctively he went intoa building seeing the damage of it . as the duo explore it. it became obvious they might have been a little late from the helicopter ride seeing many dead scientists all over . then he heard something he turned around and opened the door his default gun raised "what the... "he said seeing a man attached to a computer with wires coming from his head and connected to the computer . the man looked up and a gun was raised then to his head "please.. help me.." he said then he shot himself right in the head brains all over the walls... "don't touch anything" he said as he went over seeing a hacking menu up he cancelled it and looked through the files "they are all on the weapon serina mentioned" he said

//am i to descriptive sometimes i get a bit out of hand

//Just a bit. For using a phone... That's gotta be quite the challenge. Also, it makes my shorter replies seem meager and otherwise, disrespectful.

Wolf watched in horror as the man put a gun to his own head and pulled the trigger. With a gulp and tightening of her fists, she went to join Snake aside the computer, watching the screen, seeing several pictures of a rather large weapon and a series of coding that made little sense to her. With a hushed reminder of what would be wisest, she turned and kept her eye on the door, as if to alert snake if she'd seen any trouble.

//I made my first comment through mobile in fact 99% of our role play is through my mobile

Snake looked at the scene and contacted serina "I can't describe what I saw there was a man hacking the computer filled with the sabourlazer but through his brain and he just shot himself " he said. Serina was suprise with this "as soon as you and wolf have secured the facility I will send a research team down when is it done" he said. Snake walked out and to see if the place was secure

// hello :D just a friendly message incase the role play gets lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back