• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Merge

Brainess

Brain(l)ess
I have a sandbox and I do not want my posts to be merged! I want to make it look organize ... so ... how do you unmerge it? (I KNOW IT DOESN'T EXIST!!) I saw some sandboxes that they have their posts not merged (grammar)

Whether posts get merged is dependent upon how long it has been since the first one is posted.

I believe the setting varies per forum, but usually if you wait 24 hours they won't merge.

As a side note to Erica's response, a post will merge with the OP, or starting post, regardless of the waiting time. This should be applicable to most, if not all, cases. ( :) )

Yeah, this has always been a pet peeve of mine - especially in the Sign Ups or anywhere I like to list NPC's and their descriptions ... or FAQ's about various subjects like technology, local geography and politics, etc (usually in the OOC). The 24 hours is just too long. 30 min or maybe an hour? Sure.

Erica said:
Whether posts get merged is dependent upon how long it has been since the first one is posted.
I believe the setting varies per forum, but usually if you wait 24 hours they won't merge.
So I should wait 24 hours before to post so that It won't be merged?

[QUOTE="Immortal Pizza]So I should wait 24 hours before to post so that It won't be merged?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back