Video Games Mercy Woes

NothingFancy

A FancyNothing
Who else loves playing as Mercy, but hates when no one protects you, but expects you to be everywhere? Not to mention the fact that they always die XD I get that it's Mercy's job, but come on guys! Protect your healers!

I CAN'T FUCKING FLY TO YOU WHEN YOU TURN THE CORNER

JUST

BACK UP TEN FEET

NO, DAMMIT - THE OTHER DIRECTION - NO - UGH

NO I'M DEAD I CAN'T HEAL YOU

IF YOU RUN I CAN'T HEAL YOU

DONT SPAM EVEN THOUGH YOU RUN
GOD DAMNIT PLEASE
JUST C'MERE // NO NOT INTO THEM???

I CAN'T FUCKING FLY TO YOU WHEN YOU TURN THE CORNER

JUST

BACK UP TEN FEET

NO, DAMMIT - THE OTHER DIRECTION - NO - UGH

NO I'M DEAD I CAN'T HEAL YOU
*From the opposite side of the map* "I need healing!"
Well that's fantastic, I'll definitely weave through six enemies and two turrets, not to mention Moira's death ball which is sticking to me like a leech. Don't mind me... I have self regen ?

Widow. Please. God. Come to the ledge, or you will die.

Also, that wonderful feeling when someone's like "I need healing" and all you can do is say you're still walking back from spawn because the enemy team is just constantly murdering you. And that feeling when the Genji on your team forgets that there are other members on this team, and I'm sorry, but I cannot just pocket you.

Last edited:
When the whole enemy team is on your ass and there's no one to fly to.

While we're on it, I'd like to mention that Mercy predicted her death waaaaay before Jeff started dropping these nerfs. Just look at her No Pulse emote. She was like "Eh, can confirm I'm super dead."

Her rez wouldn't be an issue if people were better at killing.

I'm sorry Mercy, i'm too busy trying to stop a wall of enemies from rushing us right now, but if you could up my health the teensiest bit that would be nice, then you can go back to healing Torbjorn in the corner of the map where no one is.

- A concerned Rheinhardt main.

Last edited:
Let's not even start on the bogus nerfs she just received. Like fine, I can deal without the extra revives during Valkyrie, but at least let me revive someone faster than 6 seconds!!

To a concerned Reinhardt main-
I hear and understand your concerns. There are just as many bad Mercys as there are bad teams, and I know I'm one of them. That doesn't make it any less annoying when your team abandons you as Mercy, or I suppose, less annoying when your Mercy doesn't heal you (although as a dedicated support main, I must admit I've never had this problem, since I tend to view it as my responsibility to keep myself alive because I can heal).

To a concerned Reinhardt main-
I hear and understand your concerns. There are just as many bad Mercys as there are bad teams, and I know I'm one of them. That doesn't make it any less annoying when your team abandons you as Mercy, or I suppose, less annoying when your Mercy doesn't heal you (although as a dedicated support main, I must admit I've never had this problem, since I tend to view it as my responsibility to keep myself alive because I can heal).

To the support main -

I understand your problems, really, but you have a self-defense pistol, just hold out behind cover until one of us get's there, then run away. But right now, we need to gain ground, we're about two thirds into the match and it's been a stalemate the entire time, and our Tracer has already ragequit, just get over here as quickly as possible.

The main problem with being a support main is that the game doesn't revolve around you. The main factor in a winning team is simply put, are the dps killing people? Because if they are, the tanks dont take as much damage, and the healers arent as pressured. The whole game relies on them getting picks, which is harder and harder to do as your elo goes down.

The main problem with being a support main is that the game doesn't revolve around you. The main factor in a winning team is simply put, are the dps killing people? Because if they are, the tanks dont take as much damage, and the healers arent as pressured. The whole game relies on them getting picks, which is harder and harder to do as your elo goes down.

Well, actually, it sort of does.
Think of how screwed your team would be without a healer. You need to stay alive in order to get the picks.

It’s harder in lower ELO’s because the DPS don’t do as well as they should on that class, then blame the healer; because it’s not my fault, it’s totally yours as an incompetent healer.

Even though they didn’t hit a shot and you were getting murdered by a genji in your literal spawn.

I see a fair amount of bad healers/DPS, and while DPS IS important, so is healer. You can’t really carry with a healer the way you can with dps, even though I promise you I’ve carried as mercy — simply because I’ve clutch heal/res off.

It’s all a loop. The team needs to all be decent and work well together.
You could be the best DPS and still lose because your team mates have no concept of grouping or teamwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back