• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20136-whisker/ said:
@Whisker[/URL] @bourgeoisiemustache @Fezzes
I'm mostly having fun. If you aren't sure, we'll just see what happens. If you really never want one, I won't push it.

But @Kirito Kei @LeSoraAmari @Yonsisac @snowy raven I am either already shipping, or they need one due to culture.

And @Kirito Kei is right, just because you get a love interest doesn't mean you have to go to the next level in-RP... but I'd love to see little Leos and Kyous running around. (o'v'o)
Oh, I'd like to have a go, but not just yet. Definitely want to have a go, though. I think the awkwardness of Kalryn will be real, as I've never even had a girlfriend. Or any romantic anything. I've been kind of too busy gaming and RPing.

Ive had girl friends before but it isn't something I actively or even try to seek. I think people put waaaaaay too much importance on having one which is probably the leading cause of problems regarding divorce and shit these days.

I guess it would be interesting to explore character dynamics a bit with another character. And @The Mythic Dragon if you're shipping them, who are your OTPs?

Whisker said:
Ive had girl friends before but it isn't something I actively or even try to seek. I think people put waaaaaay too much importance on having one which is probably the leading cause of problems regarding divorce and shit these days.
Truth, bro.

Hmm, Amaya isn't very familiar with her own culture, because she was raised in Kimel. I'm just having her be a character who's aware of the opposite sex, but not interested :)

And oo speaking of Kimel, what is the culture there mostly like? I imagine the people there are like Valyrians ooo and they kill and fight and enjoy red swordmaidens

Or am I completely wrong xD

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20144-snowy-raven/ said:
@snowy raven[/URL]
Do... you really not like the idea?
Not really no (sorry if you liked the idea)

I have no experience RPing anything that involves romance (really unfamiliar with the idea of romance myself)

Everyone be talking bout relationships.

Aias be up in his tree.

"At least I'm not getting beat up by mercs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back