• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@The Mythic Dragon

Okay. I want to savor the lone bachelor mercenary mystique life for awhile .... You know what I'm sayin'?

Whisker said:
@The Mythic Dragon
Okay. I want to savor the lone bachelor mercenary mystique life for awhile .... You know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah, this. He doesn't want any people attachments that are unnecessary for his continued training, study, and advancement in power. He wants to just show up at his dad's door one day and blow the whole fucking house down, cause his dad's kind of a dick.

@Fezzes

That's fair

@Kirito Kei @snowy raven

So, you know how astrology charts are sometimes used for compatibility? This is somewhat similar, except it is that each young Drake takes part in (single) rituals, to see what they are good at and who would be a good match for them.

Does this make sense? Do you want more info? If so, what?

TBH I've never done romance in an RP before. Not even in the RP which is all about the inhabitants of one particular street where all sorts of shady stuff goes on like affairs and things, and someone got laid in THE FIRST IC PAGE. Not even then.

Fezzes said:
TBH I've never done romance in an RP before. Not even in the RP which is all about the inhabitants of one particular street where all sorts of shady stuff goes on like affairs and things, and someone got laid in THE FIRST IC PAGE. Not even then.
Good guy @Fezzes ! Not engaging in adultery since 2015!

I've done rp romance lots of times before but none have actually been scripted/arranged ....

As in I haven't done premade or arranged pairings until I joined this site.

I go to work for a few hours, and the chat explodes....

I can't leave you guys alone for a second!

bourgeoisiemustache said:
So are there going to be mandatory love interests? Durzol doesn't seem like the kinda guy who would settle down and raise a family lol
@The Mythic Dragon
Having a love interest doesn't mean that you have to settle down and have children...

@Daimao

WB. Dont worry though. This is the fun chat. All official official things are in the Q&A tab.

Kirito Kei]Good guy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18168-fezzes/ said:
@Fezzes[/URL] ! Not engaging in adultery since 2015!
It's been two or a little months, so I've not really had much of an oppportunity anyway.

@Whisker @bourgeoisiemustache @Fezzes

I'm mostly having fun. If you aren't sure, we'll just see what happens. If you really never want one, I won't push it.

But @Kirito Kei @LeSoraAmari @Yonsisac @snowy raven I am either already shipping, or they need one due to culture.

And @Kirito Kei is right, just because you get a love interest doesn't mean you have to go to the next level in-RP... but I'd love to see little Leos and Kyous running around. (o'v'o)

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20136-whisker/ said:
@Whisker[/URL] @bourgeoisiemustache @Fezzes
I'm mostly having fun. If you aren't sure, we'll just see what happens. If you really never want one, I won't push it.

But @Kirito Kei @LeSoraAmari @Yonsisac @snowy raven I am either already shipping, or they need one due to culture.

And @Kirito Kei is right, just because you get a love interest doesn't mean you have to go to the next level in-RP... but I'd love to see little Leos and Kyous running around. (o'v'o)
I get the weird feeling that that would be somewhat horrifying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back