• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mental Hospital RP

nomuseneeded

Hiya,

Ren here. So, like many people, I rp to work through my experiences. As someone who was recently hospitalized a second time, I would love a mental hospital roleplay. I will play Hugo, a 23 year old who is in the hospital for the first time. He suffers from schizoaffective disorder bipolar type. I wouldn't mind playing with someone who has been there awhile and wants to show him the ropes.

I'd feel more comfortable playing against someone who has been hospitalized, but if you've done significant research I'd understand. As for other stuff, I'm fine with violence, swearing, and pretty much every other trigger, but not smut. I'm 21, it's just not my cup of tea. If you PM me, please tell me what triggers you have. Also, I'd like a couple paragraphs with each reply. Two or three minimum. I'm willing to rp over many different places, just tell me what you like.

Anyway, please PM me if you're interested, or respond to this if you're too new to PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back