• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Memories from a Dead Mind

The Dark Creator

Not fun at parties
You are a survivor in the Zombie Apocalypse. Unlike most, you haven't lost your mind, because before it started you had nothing to lose. You were only a mere researcher for a faceless company. Your experience gave you a considerable hand. Your intelligence allows you to think ahead before a battle even starts and even make traps. One of the traps you made was to capture a zombie without killing it. You wanted to do this so you can use it to study almost everything about the infection, hoping to reduce or end it. For combat, you have a friend that has the strength and weaponry to take on Zombies and bandits. Contrasting you, he's not bright at all. Being lucky enough to befriend eachother, you and your friend are almost destined to survive the apocalypse. On what seemed like an ordinary morning, after 2 weeks of having the trap set and out, it finally triggered.

I used 2nd person to write this because it was easier and quicker for me to write. Your character can be anything as long as it matches what i wrote. Feel free to ask questions. I'm fine with detailed posts of any size, but i'll typically write around a paragraph or under with good detail. The plot is up to you, depending on your actions. Romance is possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back