Memo: ANYONE EXCITED?

PS: Yeah. I Should Be Getting Ot Today, Though. It's Coming In The Mail.

PS: Were All Currently Trying To All Get Our Game Disks For Sburb Sigma. You Wanna JOin?

IA: my day is, well, going..?

IA: haha, its been great so far! just got my discs!

IA: has anyone else gotten theirs yet??

IA: also, might i ask as to who you are, question mark person??

Last edited by a moderator:
AA: okay

AA: i don't have my discs yet... bet my cousin has them in his room or something

!!: I Also Suggest Everone Get Their Copies Of Sigma. It's Very Important.

IA: aw not yet? i hope you get your discs soon!!

IA: wait, so when is questy going to be revealed? is there a specific time or is questy going to be revealed at a random point..?

!!: You Already Know Who He I. And yet You Have NO Idea.

RP: Blimey!
RP: I take ah caulk and ye all've stepped to on the messages.
RP: Super important eh, me weird punctuation mateys? I hope ye have an explanation for yer conclusion thar
RP: Well iff the Prof got the mail then the loot is hereabouts somewhere...
RP:Don't ye be casting off without me if it takes me a minute to be finding it!

RP: No one ever cleans so its a bleeding mess in here

IA: we do..??

IA: hm.

IA: oh hello rp!!

IA: dont worry we wont start without telling you! besides, i dont think most of the people in this memo has their copies yet!

PS: Should I Go Get Mine? Its Stopped Blizzarding Outside Fir The Moment, And The Mail Is Already Here, So...

IA: good good!!

IA: hey i just read this review thing on gamebro, and it says everyone playing needs to have a 'client player'. do you think thats why we got two discs??

IA: im a little confused. i think we should all do a little more research on this game!!

!!: You Will Figure It Out Evantually. By The Way, AA, I Just Wanted To Congradulate You On Something That Never Happened. Good Job.

IA: ????

IA: wow your vagueness is confusing.

IA: hey is it just me or does it feel like theres an -

IA: whats the word again??

IA: peculiar?? is it just me or does it feel like theres a peculiar presence here?? well, not here here but in the chat??

!!: Theres More Than One, And almost None.

PS: This Guy Is Way To Confusing. Im Getting Visons Of Bootchaser Consoles Becuase Of Him. Ouch.

AA: oh gog not bootchaser

AA: I swear the cards are better

AA: wait a minute 

AA: what even is bootchaser

!!: I ant Say Yet, But Ill Say This: Things Have A Way Of Repeating Themselves. Now. Ignore Me, And Install The Game. Dont Connect Anything Yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back