AA: woa hold up

AA: how do you know my name, Questy?

AA: i suppose there's no use trying to hide it now

AA: my name is nova, yes

Last edited by a moderator:
IA: that's kind of cool actually.

IA: it's kind of unique

IA: and then there's me, who's just another emma 

IA: how do you know these things, questy? 

AA: woah color

AA: nope, sorry Exxy, no bells

AA: unless you want me to equate you to PS

??: Oh God, be prepared for a barrage of talking.

??: I have a source of the purest energy and a source of the most expansive intellect. The source of my energy, the Green Sun, is a large sun about twice the size of your universe. The Green Sun fuels all of the powers of the First Guardians, a group of powerful beings designed to protect a planet until it enters the Medium. Then, the First Guardians can do what they want. Sometimes, a First Guardian is assigned to protect a single entity. Examples of these types of First Guardians are Becquerel (rest in peace his soul) and me. The Green Sun holds energy more than five googolplex nuclear reactors. Now onto the source of my knowledge. There is a realm separating your universe and the Green Sun. All laws of physics are negated there. This realm is known as the Furthest Ring, home to powerful creatures/gods called Horrorterrors, which I have previously worshipped. Think of Horrorterrors as Lovecraftian entities. The most powerful Horrorterror of them all is OGLOGOTH, the DEEP ONE. Then comes NRUB'YIGLITH, SHAMEBEAST KING of GROTESQUERY, WRITHE-LORD of the MOIST BEYONDHOOD. Those were the two main inhabitants of the Furthest Ring.

??: Any questions?

AA: questy, how does this have anything to do with us?

??: To Avery: He does that.

??: To Nova: By my calculations, you guys will eventually reach those areas.

??: To Zeph: Yes, the Green Sun is real.

IA: woah!!!

IA: ps, your name is avery??

IA: you all have nice names!!!

IA: anyway

IA: has everyone installed SIGMA yet?? my computer still has that 'server' blah blah and 'waiting for connection' tab open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back