Melin i narn gin

Ah. I was wondering cause I do see you online every now and then so wasn't sure if you had seen my reply or not.

Yea, I pop on whenever I get a notification to check it out xD my forum app on my phone isn't working for some reason.

anyways, My replies have been going out reaaaally slowly lately- but I'll make sure I get this one out next

Yeah, taptalk keeps telling me there is a connection issue so I think there is something wrong with taptalk itself.

Just posting an update to all my RPs: I have two weeks of testing. One week of the last "normal" exams and finals the following week. After The send Tuesday of December I'll be free until my Spring Semester.

Sorry for the long delay... quiet a bit occurred after my finals followed by more stuff. I shall reply (finally) and hopefully you're still interested in RPing X3

I feel really bad. I did not forget about this RP but over the winter things became... complicated. Basically, I found out I was pregnant pretty early on due to severe morning sickness which basically resulted in me being sick all day everyday. Even with medication designed for this problem I was still pretty ill and barely had any energy to do anything. Add onto this that my actual PC hard drive is starting to give me a blue screen of death every 15 mins and a oncoming military move due to my husband being transferred I've had little time to do much of anything or the energy to.

Once my semester ends and we get our house listed on the market around May I should be back in action for RPs since my morning sickness has improved greatly after getting through the first trimester (though there are still some rough days where I do have to rest and take medication).

I understand if you wish to end the RP. If you don't let me know.

Oh wow! You caught me at a good time.

I completely understand- no need to apologize for life xD

life happens. What I mean by good time is that I'm actually not frequenting RPnation anymore- I've moved to other means of roleplaying, I was just here to recover some roleplays and move them over to docs. If you'd asked any other time, you'd probably never have gotten me

I'd totally be willing to continue, but unfortunately I'm not using RPnation anymore- I've moved to an affiliated site, and I've started using google docs. I can certainly give you my contact info for there- but if not, then I guess I'll just have to let go. I do love this RP though- It'd be great if we could keep going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back