Melin i narn gin

Man, I really like Rhawon. I like how he turned out xD

Alluetta on the other hand seems to be getting away rom me. She's growing a mind of his own. Why can't she be nice and obedient like Rhawon :<

Hehe after his reaction post, we can definitely do a time skip. I feel we should hash out the sleeping arrangements as well, since she would refuse under any circumstances to sleep in the same room as him after that particular little joke :P

Hmm, maybe we should discuss what changes occur with this "divine seed" or do you want that to be a surprise?

Well for the most part it merely allows a mortal to move freely between the divine and mortal realms, but feel free to add anything you'd like in!

Ah, sorry, alot of my RP's have come off of hiatus recently and I've been fighting to keep up ' ^_^

I read your post, and told myself I was gonna reply later when I got the time, and then I just...totally forgot.

Lol, it's fine. I was just worried that the alerts system messed up D: 
Also, you only replied for one character, not sure what I can type of Lenneth since she's just sitting around sort of waiting for him to come back X3

Yea, at this point that 'business he needs to take care of' is conrfonting the elves who killed his wolf- and finding out about the corruption. So until he shows up there it'll pretty much just be his walking >.>

So until the story moves forwards I figured we'll just get the discussion about the corruption out of the way.

I think I've come up with a good reason for the corruption :)

What if the cause of the corruption, was an elf who made a deal with a 'fallen' god. A god of one of the ancient races that were wiped out in the times of war. The elf fell in love with a young priestess, and was ready to propose to her when she was chosen by the white to stag to become one of Rhawon's brides.

He was sad, but fine with it until the next century mark, sure that the woman he loved would be able to tame the wild god. Only he didn't keep her, merely "threw her aside like all of his other elven trash". So, he made this deal with the old 'fallen god' to get back at Rhawon. For his lost scorned love, and to try and prevent the same kind of heartbreak. He could be trying to take Lenneth from Rhawon as well, in retribution.

So the old god of corruption that you mentioned earlier, would find a way to 'use' this lover of the scorned wife to cause the corruption. Since gods technically aren't allowed to interfere in each others realms any more- or the mother and father of the gods would get themselves involved in it all and whatnot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I like that idea. I'll have to change the voice from feminine to masculine but should work perfectly fine. :3 I had planned the underling to be a former bride but yours sounds better. X3

could be both, maybe this old god has taken Rhawon's ex-bride as a consort of sorts, so initially they'll think it's only one person, and everything just kind of gets complicated xD

Let's do it! You wanna take the fallen god's underling and I keep on as the fallen god and the scorned lover? X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back