• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Meet Your Trainers! (A Pokehuman School Roleplay)

Almond watched two other Pokémon find their trainers, she didn't want to be left behind... again she didn't want to wait for the next year so what she did was rather clever at least she thought, first she pushed a table into another and with the help from another bigger Pokémon managed to stack the two on top of each other Almond was now raised up above the others, she was a little nervous because of how easily the table was moved, "Umm... Hey! Possibly the most useful pokemon ever over here!" she called out across the room

(Remember everyone, you can post at any time)

Shiva was so shocked that a trainer had finally chosen her! Shiva couldn't help herself but jump for joy and hug her new trainer with the biggest amount of friendliness. 

"Th-thank you, Trainer!" she said with all the affection she could muster.

Shiva knew that this probably wasn't the most appropriate, but she was just so happy she didn't have any clue how she would express it with just words, so an enthusiastic hug would have to do in her mind.

(may i join? @MyrnaCat13. also, and i may be understanding this incorrectly, but pokehumans are half human half pokemon, yes?)

(also, what about abilities or items? are those a thing?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira smiled as much as she could. Happy inside that she found the one for her, and that the future looked bright. She patted her hair down after it had been ruffled up by Ari. "I'm gad you think we make a good pairing. I believe we can do great things together." She twisted her mouth for a moment thinking. It might have been doubt, it might have been worry, but really it was just moment of madness. Even so, it ended quickly and her face went back to it's neutral calm expression. "You aren't even scary, I dunno who would find you scary." Kira laughed lightly at Ari's comment, she was curious why, she didn't see anything different than everyone else round the room. Not thinking on it to long however. "Well, I think that settles this then, me and you then, ay?"

@The Fabulous Emerald

Of course! And yes, Pokehumans are half human half pokemon as the name suggests. Abilities and items are allowed, I would just prefer that everyone think hard about what ability they want. Like, there shouldn't be 5 pokemon with the ability Intimidate in this because then it just becomes a hassle. Get what I mean?

I don't mind items, but no mega stones or Z-Crystals until later in the roleplay, OK?

8da7cc2a906c0b66484462be464a5f16.jpg

Name: Ken Firebrand.

Pokémon: Vulpix.

Type: Fire.

Personality: He is crafty as…well…a fox. He often uses his natural agility to outmanoeuvre his opponents, rather than attack them head on. He is pretty academically smart on top of that, and tends to use information in battle. Some might call him a tactician.

Out of battle, however, he is a much more friendly and amiable guy. He enjoys his sporty and acrobatic lifestyle, often seen free-running (or just regular running) around the campus when he isn’t studying. He is incredibly energetic most of the time, but can calm down with ease. He is a bit flirtatious. 

Moves Known Right Now:

Quick Attack

Confuse Ray

Extrasensory (I’m not sure if side effects are being used in this and if they are, how they are being used, but Extrasensory has a 10% chance to cause the target to flinch).

Flamethrower (Flamethrower has a 10% to burn the target.)

Ability: Flash Fire.

Other: Has a small necklace around his neck that contains a Flame Plate.

[SIZE= 13.3333px]@MyrnaCat13 btw, your tag didnt work.[/SIZE]

Ari's ears perked up as she listened to Kira and nodded her head when she agreed that they would be a good team. A light chuckle escaped her when Kira didn't understand why some people viewed her as scary. "Well, Intimidate is one of my abilities but it's usually due to a stigma around my kind and the issue of me being fully evolved. You only really see a growlithe with officer Jenny right? People know that we're somewhat ferocious and job oriented so they assume I'm as bad as they get since we listen to those we truly respect. Any pokemon could be difficult to work with though, you can't judge based on appearances. For all we know, that little eevee on the table could be the most difficult to work with." Ari pointed her thumb in the direction of the eevee that was desperately trying to get some attention. "So what happens now that we're a team, they don't tell us how this whole process really works."

Yes, I know my tags dont work. They never do.

[SIZE=10pt]Name: Ken Firebrand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]  Pokémon: Vulpix.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]    Type: Fire.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]      Gender: Male.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Personality: He is crafty as…well…a fox. He often uses his natural agility to outmanoeuvre his opponents, rather than attack them head on. He is pretty academically smart on top of that, and tends to use information in battle. Some might call him a tactician.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Out of battle, however, he is a much more friendly and amiable guy. He enjoys his sporty and acrobatic lifestyle, often seen free-running (or just regular running) around the campus when he isn’t studying. He is incredibly energetic most of the time, but can calm down with ease. He is a bit flirtatious.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Moves Known Right Now:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]    [/SIZE]Quick Attack

[SIZE=10pt]    [/SIZE]Confuse Ray

[SIZE=10pt]    [/SIZE]Extrasensory (I’m not sure if side effects are being used in this and if they are, how they are being used, but Extrasensory has a 10% chance to cause the target to flinch).

[SIZE=10pt]    [/SIZE]Flamethrower (Flamethrower has a 10% to burn the target.)

[SIZE=10pt]Ability: Flash Fire.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]  Other: Has a small necklace around his neck that contains a Flame Plate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]@MyrnaCat13 btw, your tag didnt work.[/SIZE]

Anyways, nice character, And Burns, Paralysis, Confusion, all of that is allowed.

(Thanks!)

In the corner, twiddling his thumbs, sat a common resident at the school. Despite all of his efforts, Ken just couldn't get picked by a trainer. Most likely because he hasn't evolved yet. I mean, who would want a useless Vulpix?

It was a shame too, he thought, since he can only evolve with the use of a trainer or their Fire Stone. He sees many different people doing many different things - one girl shouting on a table, another chatting to their new trainer...yet none seemed interested in him. He was used to that by now. He just sits in the corner, and sighs heavily.

Theo's P.O.V.

(Anyone for Dewey and Mitchell? ;-;)

I ruffled Shiva's hair and said, "So, do you want to talk? So we can know each other more?" I haven't been social in my life due to my strict parents. Ugh, its been hard being the lonely one. I walk to the tables, next to two girls, an Arcanine and a brown-haired girl that's probably the trainer.

(BTW TRAINERS CAN HAVE 2 POKEMON SINCE THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM)

Shiva sat with her new trainer and noticed the other people, but didn't mind too much. Of course, she would say 'hi' but now is not the time. "Have you ever battled before?" She asked curiously. She knew that probably was an easy 'no' because usually the trainers are picked when they are just getting introduced to pokemon battling.

CS:

Name: Therese Noel

Personality: She has a scratchy voice, is a know it all about Types, a kind of childish girl. She has good reflexes and accuracy, but she has trouble communicating with her Pokémon.

Appearance: 
ginger_girl_by_y_alsh-d51i9j4.png

Dislikes: "I hate drama, veggies I mean why, and cold weathers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theo's P.O.V.

"Actually, no. I havent fought anyone. Its just not my nature." I said calmly. "So, what are your moves and ability? It's a first priority for a trainer to know their Pokémon." I said it again.

(Your character has been accepted.)

Shiva stared at Theo for a moment before responding.
"Well, I know...Night Slash...uhhh..." At this point she had begun to stutter, but almost hardly noticeable. "B-Bite...and, well...Double Team." She took a small breath of air to calm her nerves before she said another word. It was hard for her not to stutter. She spoke pretty fast with and since her brain works faster than her mouth, it was especially hard.

"Ability? Uhmmm...Super Luck."

Almond was trying so hard to be noticed that she slipped she flipped backwards into the air and away from the tables, she reached out attempting to grab onto one but failing, she was going to fall probably break something again, and again miss out on being chosen she was beginning to sense a pattern, maybe her and tables didn't get along well

Kira nodded gently to Ari before gazing round the room. "I agree, appearances can be most deceiving to work out. But I am sure just because you're evolved we'll do good." Her eyes continued to flutter around the room before Ari pointed out the Eevee. Instantly this grabbed Aris attention. "Well, I know that I can choose another. What would you say about me choosing that Eevee over there? Reckon you'd get along?" Kiras eyes shinned a little and her smile grew giggling at the eevees little antics. Something about the clumsy and adorable eevee struck her, it was something that might be a good opposite to Ari, but in no way better or worse. Kira would care for them just as much as the other.

Like this

Ken decides that in order to try and get himself a trainer, he should try something different this year. Using his natural agility, and a dash of his Quick Attack, he simply leaps up the wall and simply hangs there. There, he thought, that should make me more noticeable.

Kira nodded gently to Ari before gazing round the room. "I agree, appearances can be most deceiving to work out. But I am sure just because you're evolved we'll do good." Her eyes continued to flutter around the room before Ari pointed out the Eevee. Instantly this grabbed Aris attention. "Well, I know that I can choose another. What would you say about me choosing that Eevee over there? Reckon you'd get along?" Kiras eyes shinned a little and her smile grew giggling at the eevees little antics. Something about the clumsy and adorable eevee struck her, it was something that might be a good opposite to Ari, but in no way better or worse. Kira would care for them just as much as the other.

Like this

•  

"I see no problem with-" Ari temporarily lost focus as she watched the small eevee tumble off of the unstable table and dashed over to catch the pokemon before she injured herself. When she was close enough she realized that her arms may not reach out in time so she used her fluffy tail to cushion the eevee's fall. Ari huffed out a breath of air and was glad that the small girl was quite light, she wasn't completely sure if her poor tail could take a lot of pressure without sustaining some damage.

@Eeveelution@Kiowa

Hope its not too late to join

Name: Dallan

Pokemon: Hydreigon

Type: Dark/Dragon

Personality: Scheming and mischievous, yet also passionate

Appearance: Similar to standard Hydreigon, except the purple pigments on his scales are a olive-like green color. Although his main head has functional eyes, his other two are blind.

As a joke to himself, he has eyes tattooed on his blind heads.

shiny_hydreigon_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d71jn7x.png

Moves Known Right Now: Psychic, Fly, Dragon Rage, Bite

Dislikes: Smell of Rubbing alcohol, rules, fire type and electric type pokemon, hyper attitudes

Other: Believes his two heads are separate entities.

@Shadow Alpha

Almond landed softly in Ari's tail she was crying just softly, she took a moment before hugging Ari "t-thank you" she said, glad that there was still some hope for her being chosen this year, 'maybe this is my year' she thought breaking the hug and looking around for a new way to attract attention

Hope its not too late to join

Name: Dallan

Pokemon: Hydreigon

Type: Dark/Dragon

Personality: Scheming and mischievous, yet also passionate

Appearance: Similar to standard Hydreigon, except the purple pigments on his scales are a olive-like green color. Although his main head has functional eyes, his other two are blind.

As a joke to himself, he has eyes tattooed on his blind heads.

shiny_hydreigon_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d71jn7x.png

Moves Known Right Now: Psychic, Fly, Dragon Rage, Bite

Dislikes: Smell of Rubbing alcohol, rules, fire type and electric type pokemon, hyper attitudes

Other: Believes his two heads are separate entities.

I appreciate the thought, but I really don't know if I should keep letting pokemon appear in the roleplay...

Eventually, there will be too many pokehumans and not enough trainers.

I hope you can understand, I don't like to put people's OCs down...

Ari relaxed as she saw that the small one was okay but tensed up in her hug. She awkwardly pet her head until she was released, "You're welcome." Ari watched as the eevee's head swiveled from side to side and she was reminded of the first time she was chosen. Full of hope and excited at the prospect of being chosen. It dawned on Ari that Kira wanted to recruit her for the team as well so she placed a hand on Eevee to stop her frantic search for a trainer. "Kira! Come over here and meet the eevee you wanted to get earlier. She doesn't seem to be bad and shows promise of being a good pokemon."

@Kiowa

@Eeveelution

Kira smiled as she walked up to the two of them. Her head tilted looking to the Eevee with a soft but cheery smile. Kira's smiles gazed over her looking to see how nervous but frantic she was looking for a trainer. "I think you can come with me. Would you like to? You don't have to of-course, but I'd like it if you did." Her voice was soft and a little small she didn't want to seem demanding to her but did want to sound enthusiastic to have the Eevee part of her team. Two was always better than one and Kira thought Ari and the Eevee would get along well and do great in battles.

@Shadow Alpha @Eeveelution

@Kiowa

"I-I would be glad to!" Almond said smiling "I'm Almond by the way, what should I call you Miss?" Almond Cocked her head curiously, she spoke softly but with a hint of excitement in her voice "h-how many Pokemon are you allowed to take with you?"   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back