• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ†ณ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š—.

nymphadora.

๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ.
[class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); color: white; z-index: 2; transition: 1.0s [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=writing] font-size: 18px; color: white; margin-align: auto; left: 50px; width: 290px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black [/class] [class=tabs]color: black; font-size: 13px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; text-space: 5px; width: 100%;[/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 25%;[/class] [class name=tab state=hover]color: #BBBFBD; font-style: italic;[/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} INTRO) (show tabsContentINTRO) if (eq ${currentTab} PLOTS) (show tabsContentPLOTS) if (eq ${currentTab} EXTRA) (show tabsContentEXTRA) [/script]
[div class=text][div class=writing]
well we're here, we're at the common again smoked six of the ten cigs that i only bought an hour ago.

said well i, i like the look of your shoes, i like the way that your face looks when i'm arguin' with you.

and so when, when we all grow old i hope this song will remind you that i'm not half as bad as what you've been told.

and when i knock at a hundred and two and i see your pajamas i can't stop smiling at you.
[/div][/div]
[div class=tabs]โ€ข[div class=tab]INTRO
โ€ข[div class=tab]PLOTS[/div]โ€ข[div class=tab]EXTRA[/div]โ€ข[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentINTRO"]
hello! my name is olivia (liv) for short and it's holidays for me so i'm very bored atm, and also ignoring my responsibilities, so i thought it would be a great idea to start a one x one thread! i'm just looking for a casual partner (hopefully long term) for me to share some Edgy memes and find new friends. i promise i don't bite, but because i live in the worst timezone (aest time) and have a job, so please don't expect me to post every single day. i'll keep this intro brief and list my requirements down below (and hopefully find someone who matches!), please feel free to pm me

xโ–Œpost length: i usually write two, maybe more if i'm inspired.
xโ–Œpreferences: realistic face-claims, m + f only (might double).
xโ–Œavoids: incest, stepcest, rape, sex (fade to black please), etc.
xโ–Œrp areas: threads and pms primarily.
xโ–Œdiscord: ask upon request!
xโ–Œsubscribe: to pewdiepie.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPLOTS" style="display: none;"]
xโ–Œbreak your heart: someone please give me a plot with a reckless underground boxer who cares very little for his life and/or safety and he meets and falls in love with someone who is shy, protective and worrisome at one of his matches and they fight constantly over the issue but they always come back to one another like please?

xโ–Œbe my mistake: (greek mythology au) where a young agent (codename: persephone) is tasked by her mother figure and mentor โ€˜demeter,โ€™ who raised her among a group of female spies, to infiltrate and destroy the underground crime ring known as the underworld, run by a man who is only known by the name of hades. flanked by his men, he rules the city from below while his brothers run their own territories, stories of their work a kind of nightmare to listen to. persephoneโ€™s task is simpleโ€”โ€” to bring him down by any means necessary. even if they fall for each other in the process.

xโ–Œlove me: i need a famous ship where theyโ€™re both insanely busy with album recordings & red carpets & tours & theyโ€™re trying to make this whole long distance relationship work but with the time differences & going months without seeing each other itโ€™s difficult, not to mention all the rumors & shit. but then thereโ€™s all the cute things like showing up on tour to surprise each other & going to award shows together & just finally seeing each other again after going so long with only facetime dates, missed calls, & late night texts to get them by. honestly idek where iโ€™m going with this i just know that i really want it ??? but like this or message me & we can figure everything out k cool

xโ–Œparis: i want a plot where muse a is a wealthy gorgeous socialite, their mother constantly setting them up with wealthy partners because she doesnโ€™t believe her child can get a partner that she would approve of without her. but muse a has a best friend, muse b a bartender just barely getting by, whose been with muse a through all the heartbreak and annoyance of their mother constantly setting them up with boring dates that only talk about themselves. muse b has feelings for muse a but doesnโ€™t feel good enough for them/ knows that their mother wouldnโ€™t approve. more or less muse a starting to think and wonder why they arenโ€™t dating muse b, since theyโ€™ve always been there for them and seem to actually like them for more than just their beauty and wealth.

[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentEXTRA" style="display: none;"]
xโ–Œ: any plot from here plsplspls.

xโ–Œ: suPERHEROES AND VILLAINS !! maybe they're dating but don't realise that they're own worst enemy ??? or even a miraculous ladybug kinda thing ???

xโ–Œ: angsty celebrities hiding their relationship for the public but can't help staring at their significant other while at the red carpet pls

xโ–Œ: supernatural couple (witches or even vampires ??) constantly falling in and out of love with each and dealing with the mundane slowly finding out about their true identities as supernatural beings.

xโ–Œ: thieves trying to outthieve each other while running from the police and just having the Time of their Life together.

xโ–Œ: i'm literally up to anything !!

[/div] [/div]

bump !

give me a reason to use tom hardy as an fc thanks for coming to my ted talk !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back