• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Meep (Ignore Prefix) (Ignore Post Count)

Hullo, I'm looking for a partner, I'm only comfortable playing MxF pairings (sorry).
I'm okay with any genre, but I don't do a lot of fandom rps. I'm not super strict on how long your paragraphs have to be its okay if they're short or long. I'm okay with swearing or violence (as long as it follows the rules).

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to RPing sometimes so you'll have to have patience with me lol. Im okay with PM or thread whichever is more comfortable for you. If you're Interested pm me or tag me below and I'll pm you :) Pm me or tell me below if you have any ideas you'd liked to rp with me and I'll decide if im interested.

Ideas:
Highlighted characters is my character

A Debt To Pay

PersonA came from a rich home, her father a commander of an army and her mother a noblewoman, so PersonA constantly sneaks out her home to help those in need behind her parents back when one day she saves a little girl from the thugs who roam the more poor parts of the city, only to find out she's the sister of PersonB, who's an assassin. A year later PersonA's family has been murdered and she tries to overthrow the king who ordered her family's death, only to end up in jail. So PersonB decides to since he is indebted to her, he'll save her in her darkest hour, her execution.

Monsters In Hiding (I'm super Interested in this one)

PersonA and PersonB's families were friends way before they were even born since they worked in the same lab. When PersonA and PersonB are in the lab as kids there is an accident that leads to both of them with weird powers, in order to protect them both families leave the lab and move away from each other never to see each other again. On PersonA's birthday, they take her to meet her old friend, her parents believing it's safe enough now that PersonA is 18 and PersonB is 19, only for her family to get into an accident on the way there.

When PersonA wakes up in the hospital she finds out her and her little sister are the only ones to survive, trying to get help she calls PersonB's family only to find out PersonB's family was killed in an accident a day ago, both realize it can't be a coincidence and that they're next.
(I still haven't decided what they're powers will be)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back