• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Medieval] The Trophy Room

Trevor B Harper

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
Hey there, plebs.

I offer an RP with complete freedom over characters as long as they're not op and a free posting schedule as long as it's not too long.

We will be playing two teenagers raised under the wing of a very experienced and powerful hunter. Trained to handle swords, daggers, bows, even magic. The world is stable, however, infested with creatures beyond human comprehension. Our role? Trophy hunting. Hired by the hand of the King, we're two young souls seeking glory, bringing back heads, limbs, fur and other parts of a body from various different creatures that are potential harm to the well being of our kind. Might I add, creatures of all sizes from mere overgrown rats to huge arse trolls.

All I ask of you is at least a 7-8 sentence paragraph and a picture+name of your character. Everything else comes throughout the RP.

Anyone up for the task?

The Schrodinger's Dumpling PM me, _Exodus_ _Exodus_ . We can discuss the details. Whatever there is left of them, anyway.

Hey there, plebs.

I offer an RP with complete freedom over characters as long as they're not op and a free posting schedule as long as it's not too long.

We will be playing two teenagers raised under the wing of a very experienced and powerful hunter. Trained to handle swords, daggers, bows, even magic. The world is stable, however, infested with creatures beyond human comprehension. Our role? Trophy hunting. Hired by the hand of the King, we're two young souls seeking glory, bringing back heads, limbs, fur and other parts of a body from various different creatures that are potential harm to the well being of our kind. Might I add, creatures of all sizes from mere overgrown rats to huge arse trolls.

All I ask of you is at least a 7-8 sentence paragraph and a picture+name of your character. Everything else comes throughout the RP.

Anyone up for the task?

I'm interested if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back