• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Medieval RP

Laeta

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
This is just a medieval RP, no fantasy.

It will be filled with deceit, war and backstabbing. It will not be following history exactly, but it will have a realistic setting.

Here is the plot:

It is spring of 1492, a new king has been crowned. King George IV, at the tender age of twenty-five. One can only pray that he shall lead the country as well as his father. The long war has ended, the nation is now at peace and is quite a bit bigger. The battle outside the kingdom has ended, but the battle inside has just begun. Houses are fighting for the king's affections, hoping to move up in the ranks. The throne is held by the royal family, but all the positions under the throne can change. The lengths some people will go to just to be close to the top is astounding. This war will last for far longer than any other, in fact, it has been going on since the first King took the throne. Let the games begin.

(Note: This is not a romance, if you want there to be romance then there can be, but it must be a sub-plot. Let it be known that I only do MxF where I play the female. It is just what I am good at.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back