• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Medieval RP romance

Laeta

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
I want this to be a slow burn romance, these guys get to know each other and they slowly fall in love. I also don't want the entire story to revolve around the romance, I want the political intrigue and whatnot to have as much time as the romance does. I only do MxF with me playing the female. Sorry! It is just what I am good at! Feel free to play whatever character you want, just make sure that they can interact with mine on a regular basis. I would also like to mention that I don't want to be the only one pulling the story along, please do your share of the work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot

It is medieval times a war has just come to an end. After 100 years the kingdom is at peace. Well, it is at peace with other nations anyways. Inside the kingdom is a different story, specifically when it comes to the nobility. The nobles smiled at each other while looking, but sharpened their knives when backs were turned. A new king had been crowned in those hundred years. King George II of Hulen. He is young, right now he sits on the throne at the age of 19,but he is the most powerful man in the kingdoms and everyone wants to be in his good favor.

That is where the competition comes in. Everyone wants to be his favorite, to be close to him, but only a few can be. People in this kingdoms will lie, cheat, steal and even kill to get what they want and what most want is power. Sons and daughters alike are thrown at him, sons are hoped to befriend him and daughters are hoped to become his mistresses. Then there is Lady Genevieve (my character) that plans on getting what she wants her own way, no matter what her family wants her to do. Only fools think that the war is over, it has only just begun.

I'm fairly interested, but I'll have you know, I'm not too experienced in romance and I like my romance sprinkled with a little humanity, in a "humans are bastards" kind of sense if you know what I mean.

revior said:
I'm fairly interested, but I'll have you know, I'm not too experienced in romance and I like my romance sprinkled with a little humanity, in a "humans are bastards" kind of sense if you know what I mean.
I think I know what you mean, and if I do then we are on the same page, but if you could elaborate so that I can make sure...

Simply put, the kind of romance I prefer are not the kind of pure love but rather one laced with human desires such as lust or greed and perhaps even dependency. Though that's not saying that I dislike pure love, it's more so that I like some rather nasty side dishes to go with it.

revior said:
Simply put, the kind of romance I prefer are not the kind of pure love but rather one laced with human desires such as lust or greed and perhaps even dependency. Though that's not saying that I dislike pure love, it's more so that I like some rather nasty side dishes to go with it.
Then I think I would like to RP with you , I just hate the sappy romances, those are the only ones I refuse to play. Do you like PMs or threads?

Last edited by a moderator:
Elikacheese said:
I'm saying who is going to roleplay the male of in the roleplay
I was hoping that you could play the male. And if you are still interested, do you prefer PMs or threads?

Pms, but I can join a conversation with your other partner if you want, since I'm not interest in the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back