• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Medieval RP, anyone?

Talitha

A professional procrastinator
I detest introductions, and long winded explanations of myself, so I'll try and get straight to the point.

My pen name is Talitha, don't ask for my real name because I do not give out personal information. I'm a 17 year old female and currently still in full time education, but this does not (under any circumstances) affect my postings. I can post once or twice per day, a little less when overwhelmed by day to day problems. My postings are around 5 paragraphs, no less and sometimes a little more, and I'm searching for someone who could match this.

I'm searching for a literate, detailed partner who would be interested in world building on a time long ago - a medieval era. My historical knowledge of realistic medieval times is sufficiental and, if necessary, we can also include such. However, I'm looking to write about a world much alike to the one made by George R. R. Martin, known as A Game of Thrones.

So far, I have very little plot wise; I only have a foundation, on which I hope to build on with my writing partner. I do not like, at all, to completely dictate plots on my own - it's not fun. I want someone who can share the creating with me.

Despite maybe appearing a little straightforward here, I'm a laid back person. I like to talk out of thread, and (hopefully) I'm rather friendly.

At this moment, I'm not looking to double or have multiple main characters. For this moment, I plan to have one main character and a few side characters. My main role is often female, however if I can find the right role sometimes I can be persuaded to write in a male role.

I write in third person, finding it more comfortable and much less awkward, and I would hope that my partner could too. Equally, my partner is not restricted to play the opposite gender. You can choose to write in whatever you feel most comfortable in. However, if romance will be a subplot within the roleplay I would prefer to do MxF.

I hope this brief summarisation was enough to pique somebodies interest, and if not yours then I hope you have a nice day/night.

A fellow writer in crime,

Talitha.

Sure, Id be interested in collaborating with you. I'm not familiar with game of thrones, but I've been role playing for a while now. What did you have in mind?

(Psst, the book series is called A Song of Ice and Fire. Fans will get bloodthirsty over this distinction.)

I'm interested in talking if you are still looking for someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back