• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Medieval Knights vs Demons

LunaticLove

Queen of the Nerds
When one thinks of a knight, the words that come to mind are often those such as noble, strong, brave, and fierce. This is true for the knights that guard the country of Alnwick from demons that prowl the earth killing humans. The Paladin order of knights was created when the first of the demons came from the underworld to earth. They are trained at the art or killing these demons firstly, then how to defend against other human evils. Paladins are trained and tested often against demons who attack villages. The demons have any shape and size imaginable but every single one can be killed by having its heart crushed or impaled. This is the y to kill them in defiantly.

Every year, the Paladins hold a contest called The Trials to find the best swords men to join their ranks. Out of thousands competing, only a hundred and twenty of the boys were skilled enough to earn the right of becoming a trainee. An older Paladin will take under and train one of the future knights while fulfilling their normal duties. After the first six months, the trainees are but back to the test against their peers to find the best of the best. Out of the hundred and twenty trainees, eighty will pass the week long skill test and become full Paladins.

The Trails are open to all, rich or poor. All, except ladies. No women should hold a sword, much less learn to use one or defend herself. ;)

Are you up to the pressure and the training of becoming the best of the best? Can you survive under a Paladin and measure up to the test? Could you hide your gender or lineage from everyone? Let's find out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ask for the following in people wanting to join the roleplay:

- Grammar and punctuation! (No one is perfect though.)

- At least 5 to 7 sentences per post!

- If you role play in first perosn , like me, put the name of your character on the top of the post.

- Try and reply at least twice a day. Please!

- I don't want to many females in disguise but I also don't want all males. I'll see when I get the interest in this roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back