• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval Fantasy & Dragon Age (Plot Ideas Inside!)

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Hey hey hey! I've been craving some Dragon Age RP lately, since I'm replaying Inquisition, so here we are! If you love the dragon age verse as much as I do, feel free to keep reading!

Really quick, some stuff you should know:

• I'm 18+, so I'd prefer for you to be 18+
  • In any of the plots that I have listed, I prefer that we both use OC's.
  • I'm a fan of character sheets, so someone willing to do those would be super cool!
  • I write multi para, one-liners just don't cut it for me, I'm sorry!!!! I love me a seasoned writer who digs detail as much as I do.
  • I love romance, LOVE it, but it can't be forced or too quick. (I prefer slow-burn, love/hate relationships are so fun!)
  • I'm an angst queen. If you want an rp where everything is sunshine and rainbows, we might not work!
  • I'll play either gender. I prefer to write with people who also play either gender, just out of preference.
  • I LOVE DOUBLING AND IF YOU DOUBLE WITH ME I WILL WRITE YOU A LOVE SONG AND COOK YOU DINNER
  • If you haven't played Dragon Age, but still would like to rp something medieval fantasy related, DEFINITELY HIT ME UP!
  • I love talking and plotting ooc, most of my partners are also my friends. I'm also discord friendly so I have no problem chatting it up there!
Alright, the boring stuff is done! If you're still here, let's move on to the plots! If none of these interest you, I am still 100% down to plot out something of our own so don't let that discourage you.

The Alienage
7d38843111252ca6788dbe9a8fc89c01.jpg

City Elf x Dalish Elf

Preferred Role: Either One
Elven Alienages, corners of huge cities, packed full with elves that are restricted to this one area. Forced to live in poverty and disease,treated like animals by humans. Subject to constant danger and discrimination, living in slums nastier than any whore house. Elven mothers are forced to raise their children in these places, teaching them that this sort of treatment is just the way that the world is. But it's wrong, and Muse A knows it. The world doesn't have to be like that. Elves don't have to be restricted to these terrible slums. They're tired of watching their friends and family struggle. But when nobody listens to them about their talks of rebellion, they take off into the wilderness in search of the fabled Dalish. They don't know if these elves really exist, but they think of them as their only hope. However, instead of running into a Dalish tribe, they run into one single Dalish elf instead, Muse B. Muse B's small clan has been slaughtered by a group of Tal-Vashoth Qunari. With nothing left for themself, they decide to help Muse A liberate their alienage. However, with only two of them, this might not be such an easy task.

Slaves Of Ancestry
8697d66a7ff7bf66b09b3764f7792737.jpg

City Elf x City Elf

Muse A is coming home from a late night of working when they're taken by slave collectors from Tevinter. Thrown into a cage full of elves in the back of a covered wagon, Muse A tries frantically to find means of escape. All the other elves present seem content with their fates, preferring to stay quiet in order to live. Muse A thinks they're alone in their efforts to escape, that is, until Muse B is thrown into the cage. Muse B seems just as haughty and ready to leave as Muse A. When they reach Tevinter, the two are "lucky" to be bought by the same rich man. Can they find the means to escape not only their new master, but the whole country of Tevinter?

The Plague

4053417ed51c6a0af1111e13a3437fe4.jpg

Dalish Elf x Dalish Elf
When Muse A's Clan meets another Clan by chance, their Keeper decide to send them over because they're low on magic users and need healers. Muse A isn't fond of this, but does as the Keeper says. This is when they meet Muse B, the only other healer in this new Clan. With an illness that they've never seen before plaguing the Clan, they must set aside their differences and try to heal the sick members. As the illness begins to rapidly spread, it becomes clear that the Clan itself has been cursed. As the only magic users left, it becomes their responsibility to find where the curse originates and break it.. but how long will the sick Clan survive without them?

Masquerade

dragon-age-bedroom-key-best-images-about-on-pinterest-wolves-armors-and-origins-engraved-silver-bowl-back-alley-justice-last-request-grease-the-wheels-blank-vellum-tarot-cards-from.jpg

Preferred Role: Muse B
The parties of Orlais are pretty much legendary. The high fashion, new age drugs, and beautiful women make it famous in all its extravagance. This seems like a normal masquerade, the Winter Ball that people come near and far to attend. But not everything is as it seems. Muse A is present to assassinate an oppressive noble, paid by one of his workers. Muse B is a flamboyant partier and gambler, loving the party scene and all it has to offer. When Muse A attempts to murder their target, Muse B accidentally gets in the way and gets hurt. Panicking as the party turns to chaos, Muse A makes off with Muse B in an attempt to cover up what they attempted to do. Now, stuck having accidentally kidnapped someone, they have no idea what to do with them.

I don't have too many written out yet, but I'll be adding to this! Feel free to throw any plots of your own at me, or let me know if any of these interest you! You can reach my via reply to this, in pms, or you can ask for my discord and I'll give ya that! Thanks!

I would love to RP something medieval related although I’ve never played Dragon Age, I was thinking a romance RP based around a Knight and maybe a Queen?

Slaves Of Ancestry yes, please, give me, I need it :3D:

Oh and are there going to be any mentions of the grey wardens? Is this set before the Blight or afterwards?

Slaves Of Ancestry yes, please, give me, I need it :3D:

Oh and are there going to be any mentions of the grey wardens? Is this set before the Blight or afterwards?

I looove that one!! I was thinking after the Blight, so there could be mention of Grey Wardens, but we could do before if you'd prefer. :)

I looove that one!! I was thinking after the Blight, so there could be mention of Grey Wardens, but we could do before if you'd prefer. :)
After the Blight would be cooler considering not much is known about the time period between the end of Origins & II, and the start of Inquisition.
Is Alistair King or is he still a Warden? Are we following fem!Warden plot with Alistair as romance? (That's my favorite hence why I'm asking lol) Who killed the Arch Demon? Assuming we are starting in the alienage in Denerm (I can't spell) some of these things might be mentioned in passing.

I love how you wrote these, they all sound so good! I would love to do The Alienage if you're still looking for someone. I think I would enjoy Muse B but either really works for me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back