• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Medieval Cravings

Aiety

A Little Wicked✨
I've been craving some medieval RP lately. I only have a few rules I want to be known but I am flexible with most things.

- 2 Paragraph minimum. This doesn't mean I need a novel, but I would just like to have details to work off of.
- Grammar is very important to me, as well as communication. If you want to talk about something, just mention it. I like planning.
- Adultery, active scenes of Rape and Abuse are out. As well as large age gaps and slavery. (servants are fine) You can have it in the past, but nothing that actively describes it. I don't want detail on that stuff.
- Anything overly sexual is mainly a fade to black moment. That is my limit and I will not change that. (In case you are wondering, I need romance in my RPs.)

I do have plots of my own set in medieval times, those usually come with pre-set characters too. We can create a plot/world or I can provide examples. I want something we both agree on and are good with before we start. I do have other means of RP than this site, just ask.

I look forward to meeting you! - Aiety

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back