• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mecha Bowl!

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
We need more people. Got questions, read everything and then ask them either here or in the ooc section. The link given is for the CS.

Mecha Bowl.

This sounds pretty cool. I do have a few questions though. I've never done an RP with a dice system before, so I'm not overly sure how exactly this one's works? Also, just out of curiosity, (besides artillery) what could a beast mech be used for? Sorry if these questions seem trivial or something, I'm just incredibly curios.

The Beast mech makes sure that the ball never gets to their side of the field, and does that by barraging the enemy side so they can't recover it easily.

As for the dice system, it's basically determining if an action is a success or not, making it all fair and random.

I have one more random inquiry, would it be possible for a character to have two mechs? Using one over the other depending on the plays the team will make in a game.

I'm going to say no currently. I say this because it might ruin the flow of the rp, in my opinion. But I will keep this in mind, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back