• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mecha anime style rp

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
So I was watching some Gundam then some Code Geass and then some Euraka Seven and of course some Gurren Lagann. In the end it just made me wanting to have a 1x1 story about Mechs. We could brainstorm a story or go off a couple I've got down below. I tend to reply a lot and will write two or three paragraphs and would like a partner who can and will do the same. Romance is not needed but it's totally ok with me gender doesn't matter to me as I'm fine with MxF FxF or even MxM so whatever your up for I'm game.

It Takes Two to Pilot a Super Mech- Muse A and Muse B both are students in a prestigious academy training soldiers to battle against an enemy nation. In hopes these new soldiers will be what it takes to end this 7 year long war. Muse A and B tend to not get along too well since Muse A is more about action while Muse B tends to actually think things through. Despite their differences both see each other as a rival since they are seen as top students. During a typical day the school is attacked by soldiers hoping to crush all the rookies in the academy. Muse A rushes downstairs where they knew from rumors there is a powerful mech just waiting. When they already they are shocked to find Muse B had the same idea the two rush to be the first to get in the mech until they realize the mech requires two pilots.

Let's be Space Pirates!- After earth was plagued by a terrible disease that rendered the planet an unsafe place to live humanity now lives in the far reaches of space. Muse A has only ever seen the same town on Mars where they have lived so far. That is until a space ship crashes nearby their town when they explore the wreckage they find a large mech. Inside this mech is Muse B who is a wanted Space Pirate they manage to convince Muse A otherwise and score a place to crash but what will they do when the very reason they crashed arrives at the town.

This is Like One of My Japanese Anime!- Friends since middle school Muse A and B are huge mecha anime nerds. So imagine their surprise when they spot a giant mech smashing up downtown of course they were sure a hero would show up. That's when a second mech arrives the two knock each other down and the two friends check the mechs out. To their surprise once more the two mechs are empty that's when they both get the bright idea to take the two mechs for their own. Although if this is truly like their animes does that make them enemies now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back