• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mech vs Superhuman rp?

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
Soo, I do have an idea for this storyline here.

Although I'm making this interest thread to see how many people are interested in the idea of having mechs; both large and bodysuit sized against super humans; people with powers and such.

First of all, any takers..if so, then ill explain further into detail.

Nono they wont be like superheroes kind of thing. Its more something born with it and being exiled out of the city kind of thing.

Although I was thinking of also doing a mech against mech thing. Although if I did that, i'll probably go along the lines of something like titanfall maybe.

At this point, I'm probably more interested in mech vs mech, but if other people are interested I will wait to hear the details before deciding for sure.

I'm more of a super powers person, but I can handle mech stuff too. : )

As long as time could tell, humanity has always been at war with one another. Men and women slaughtering one another; dynasties, kingdoms, continents, to countries rose and fell due to the ambitions of men and women wanting either more power or whatever they had found was a proper reason to kill one another. Just as the fighting had continued, humanity seemed to always find a way to invent different ways of fighting one another; starting off as nothing more than wood and stone, to swords, eventually reaching guns and weapons of mass destruction.
The year is 2680 and the fighting has yet to cease but the consequences of all the weapons of mass destruction has finally taken it's toll on humanity. Once, there were cities all over the globe; cities that were populated with families and innocents, all that remains now is ruins of forgotten cities taken away by time and now overgrown with nature due to all the fighting. However, far off to the north; there resides a city that outsizes every other city that was known to man, this city is where all of the rest of humanity seemed to had gathered. From what it appeared to be, humans had predicted this day and had began production of this city long ago for this very day, even though it was predicted however, this did not change the fact that humans continued to produce weapons and continued their pace to invent technology that people believed would better the world in both defense as well as whatever other need for the technology would come about.

Twenty years later, the first mechanized suit was created. It stood at a total of 79feet tall and it's arsenal consisted of enough firepower to take down nearly anything that stood in it's way without any issue. The mechanized suit required a 'pilot' that was to sit within the 'head' of the suit and control it's movements and weapons manually however, it also had an auto-pilot mode where the suit would move on it's own and figure out what was it's enemy and ally; however, as much as humanity believed this was the new invention that would remove all other need for inventing or continued production on other mass destructive weapons, what was unexpected was the fact that scientists did not take into consideration the amount of weight the suit had as well as the amount of power it required to keep the suit moving for long periods of time.
Baffled about this issue, it was no trouble to figure out how to adjust the weight by removing the suit's arsenal to three massive weapons instead of nearly eight while they decided to use the others to create other sorts of mechanized suits with each of them being proficient in whatever weapon they were given. As for the energy source though, attempting one test after another of utilizing a different source of power each time; scientists only found failure with each attempt they had tried.

Ten years passed and scientists had begun to reach the point of giving up on their project of finding any such source of power to keep the suits moving, nothing had seemed to work and the thought of turning the suits into scrap had nearly began, until yet another unexpected outcome had decided to land itself straight into one of the most populated areas of the new city as well as scattering throughout the globe into random places. A massive meteor had fallen into the middle of the city, the meteor seemed to had given off some sort of aura that nearly shorted out any bit of technology in a 10mile radius, seeing the power of this meteor and taking several weeks to examine it with as much caution as possible; scientists soon enough found out a way to be able to capture this energy into a tank and placed it into the suit to see what would happen out of theory. Just as it was placed, the suit was able to function fully and appeared to be able to move much more smoothly and quicker than any other source of power that was given into it, it had appeared to even last quite the long while without the need to recharge after some time. Finally, it seemed that humanity had found it's perfect source for power to power their weapon.

Although, the energy of the meteor did not arrive with only good fortune; days later, one after another, citizens were rushed to the hospital with different sorts of symptoms that had never before been seen by medical records before. People were sweating blue and some even green fluids, some had their eyes glowing all sorts of different colors, others' skins were changing into different 'things'; doctors from all over were speechless to what they had seen and tried whatever they had to see if it would help the patients without any success. Weeks later on, these very people somehow suddenly no longer felt pain but yet they began to possess strange abilities; some shot fire from their fingertips, some moving at speeds that no human could logically do, others even having strengths that no ordinary person could ever possess.
At first, these abilities frightened everyone as well as those who held it at the palm of their hands but eventually, the users of the ability began to adapt to their new power; however it did not change the fear that it brought into everyone else. In a matter of a year or so, the military began to issue orders to take these 'infected' people into prisons for testing which was thought to be something simple and quick; which only turned to be torture of constant drugs being shot into them and being attacked to see what they could withstand, it was thought that the military could use these people as super soldiers. Eventually though, when news of one after another; these people were being killed off due to over exhaustion or the training being too violent, the others who possessed the powers began to break into the prisons just to free those who were like them so that everyone would be able to escape. Knowing well enough that staying within the city was only going to make it easier for them to be found and killed on sight, those who possessed their ability escaped the city to begin their lives out in the ruins of the Earth; each and everyday struggling to survive until a group of them banded together to begin a massive group that was going to look out for one another. They began to call themselves Crestansian.
To this day, the year is 2712; the military and people of the city where everyone once lived continue their hunt straight out into the ruins of the Earth as a way to hunt these 'Crestansian' as well as taking whatever shards or blocks of the meteors they could find to bring back to the city to use as more power source. While those who lived outside the city fight back against those who wish for their deaths, attempting to live a life as close to normal as possible while also hoping that one day they can return to the city and reunite with their families.

All the while, none have yet to question the fact of where and how the meteors came to reach Earth from...

Fuck me, that's good. I'll take two of those, please.

*Raises fist at giant 80 feet tall weaponize deadly machine of total destruction*
Fight me! I dare ya! put em up! come at me bro! FIGHT ME!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back