• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU Avengers Rp Casting

Hey everyone! How's it going? Myself and Jessy753 Jessy753 are starting up a MCU Avengers Rp! Here's some key stuff we're looking for involving this Rp so the concept can work out! :)
  • It'll be set after Civil War. It has a specific plot so read on for that!​
  • We are looking for people who are going to be consistent in posting frequently!
  • Also someone who likes to write a paragraph or more and is interested in really going in depth into the characters they choose and how they interact with their fellow Avengers.​
  • Someone who likes to plot scenes or interactions out and add in ideas or events
  • The premise for the story really requires canon characters within the MCU​
Premise
This Rp takes place after Civil War where the Avengers are all split. Only exception to Avengers canon will be that Bucky won't be going into stasis and Pietro Maximoff survived bullets (as only a speedster can). Wanda has called each of the characters to one location, unknown to the others. When they arrive at an old warehouse they're taken off guard by the sudden appearance of Pietro. He speeds around them and subdues them while they're off guard.

Wanda explains why she brought them all here, that the Avengers can't be divided in a world that needs them. They're all a family and she knows they just need to see that again. Using her reality warping powers she creates a link between all the present Avengers and draws all of them into the group's consciousness.

The effect? They all wake to find themselves thrown into each other's memories. Wanda's decided that talking won't cut it with this group. To truly understand each other, and see they all want the same thing Wanda and Pietro decided they'd have to live it. Make them walk in the other's shoes. See their fears, their struggles, their previous lives.

So all the characters will be thrown into one of the other character's memories/mind until they uncover what their fears/regrets/impacts/defining moments. Or those with grudges against one another, they'll uncover what happened to create the grudge and see it from the opposite point of view.

So for example, the Avengers will show up in Steve's memories and see the 1930's during the war. They'll all find themselves in Bucky's mind and see the torture that led to his brainwashed state that he killed Tony's mother in, they'll see Nat's time in the Red Room, Tony's time kidnapped or during his childhood, Thor when he's young, a carefree Bruce Banner, ect, ect.

When they get through that character's mind, and understand that person they'll be transported into the next Avengers mind.

The How
So this'll be a clear plot to follow and very easy to move along so it doesn't become stagnant. If someone drops out or if a section gets boring we have an in game explanation for why we can skip to the next player/character memory. If someone wants a new character or someone else wants to enter the Rp it's just as easy to integrate them.

It'll also be a fun way to really explore the characters and have surprising reactions.

For an example of what I'm thinking is that when they enter a character's memories, let's say it's Tony, Steve, Bucky, and Nat in the first memory. Whoever is playing Steve will be in control of the environment/setting because it's their character's memories. (If you don't want to/or don't like plotting those things I can switch the settings through my characters) During the time in Steve's memories, Steve will be replaying through those moments.

The group will be integrated into the scene, if it's Steve in his early years they'll be neighbors, if they're there during the war they'll find themselves soldiers and be able to interact with Steve when he's younger. In Bucky's case I guess he would be in those memories as his old self since he was there? I'm not sure on that one. (Or we can have it where they just are watching it go by, but that seems less fun in an Rp. I'm open to changing it up per memory, or per character, or whatnot!)

Anyone who's read through all this and wants to join in, feel free! This is the current list of taken characters, and it doesn't have to be a main Avenger. It could be Pepper for instance or someone like that.

Taken

Clint Barton aka Hawkeye

Natasha 'Romanva' Romanoff aka Black Widow
Steve Rogers aka Captain America
Tony Stark aka Iron Man
James 'Bucky' Barnes aka Winter Soldier
Pietro Maximoff aka Quicksilver
Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch
Stephen Strange aka Doctor Strange
Samuel 'Sam' Wilson aka Falcon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread