Other MBTI Personality Types

My dad is an INTP, and he's cool as far as I'm concerned. He has the typical INTP's unquenchable thirst for knowledge.

My mom's an ISFJ, even though she claims she is an ISFP (probably because the J stands for Judging. Which is a term she didn't like... lol).

I'm an INFJ, though there have been times where I ended up on the INFP scale. It varies. But both descriptions fit reasonably well.

My husband, interestingly enough, is the polar opposite of my dad, being an ESFJ.

I perform the test every time I make a character to type each of their personalities. That, and the RHETI test (the short version at least) the Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator. There I'm a type 9, the peacemaker, which fits the INFJ, the advocate, quite well.

Aye, I always feel like I lack in the whole "unquestionable thirst for knowledge". I'm actually just way too lazy to open a book or a web page that explains why half of Canada bags their milk as opposed to putting it in cartons. Still, as I always say - a humble american with shitty carton milk - bagged  milk  is  my  passion.

My dad is ISTJ and my mom is ESTJ so I think that's cute. Introvert to her extrovert. And of course, my sister is an INFP.

But same, I do the personality quiz for my characters too. But, I only ever take the quiz after my characters have been developed. So I go back and read the 16Personalities stuff to reaffirm that they are human enough. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back