• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic MAYDAY CS Sheets

Lappi

The Living Script
Rules & Guidelines for MAYDAY

General Rules
1. Don't be a jerk to your fellow role-players.

2. Do not do the obvious RP sins (Bunnying, Power-playing, ex)

3. Don't pressure anyone IC or OOC to do something if they don't wanna do it.

4. Help each other, don't hinder each other.

5. Post atleast once every 3 days, if you cannot tell me. If you do not tell me, we can wait as long as you tell us. We will move on if you just ghost us.

7. Post length will vary but one paragraph is the minimum.

8. Have Fun, and enjoy yourself!

Character Guidelines
1. Child characters below the age of 13 are not allowed unless you speak with me and discuss it with me. NPC's are allowed.

2. Mental illness must be done right! I don't want miss phycho #91312 here. Discuss it with me if you are unsure.

3. Make an attempt at an original character, I don't want Commander Shepard in this universe.

4. If you are unsure about something, talk to me about it.

And those are all the rules and guidelines, use whatever CS format you want but it must have these things in the skeleton in it. Have fun!
*means it's optional

Name:

*Nickname:

Age: [Characters must be between the ages of 13-30, with siblings being between 4-30. Parents/guardians must be 16 or older.]

Height/Weight:

Appearance: [Can be Described, or a drawing. Real life photographs are not allowed]

Personality: [Go nuts, but have at-least 2 paragraphs. I recommend stating the base personality then expanding upon finer details. Listing is not allowed]

Backstory: [They must either come from Denru-Thule or Earth. They can come from the poorest family or the most noble of houses. Either way they have to meet the needs of the Yamato found in the Lore page>The People Of The Yamato]

*Sexuality:

Skills: [List the things that this character can do, defining how skillful they are and how knowledgeable]

Relationships: [Siblings, lovers, ex.]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back