• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Maybe I'm The Monster

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
Oh, that poor thing.
Did you hear? No, what?
Her whole family died in the monster attack
No!
Really!
The poor girl must be so alone...
I heard the Earl only took her in out of pity.
Supposedly the Earl's younger brother was her father.
I heard that she's just a charity case.

Whispers float by from loose lips, not one of them taking the time to realize that the one they speak of is listening in. Feeling the piercing stab of the reminders that they were sending her. Reopening the scars that were yet to heal over. Digging the knife that killed her family deeper and deeper into her opened wounds.
Glowing red eyes peered in through a window. causing a loud audible gasp to escape past chapped dried lips. People turned to stare, covering their mouths as they start to gossip once more about the strange child.
It was watching, smirking at her and no one seemed to notice. It was coming for her, she just knew it. Why wasn't anyone else freaking out about this? A red-eyed monster was just outside of the Earl's house, why isn't anyone doing anything?
Because, isn't it obvious?
The red eyes were all a part of her imagination. Right? Right. There wasn't actually anything outside of the Earls house, and there certainly isn't anything wrong with that new lord that the Earl had just met. No, nothing at all.

--

Slowly, stories started to float about Kaechester. Beast attacks. People with their hearts ripped out, puncture wounds in their necks, blood drained from their bodies. Something was haunting the town, and it was watching. Always watching.

--

This is just your typical supernatural romance, with a twist of dark themes.
Besides, doesn't everyone fall for the beast that kills their whole family?

Rules.
-At least two posts a week would be cool with me. As I get busy sometimes as well~
-Good grammar, and spelling.
-Someone who will play the male for me, or is willing to double~ (m/f only please)
-At least two paragraph's a reply please~ It'll help to carry the roleplay along~
-Someone who will help to create new ideas and not have me come up with everything.
-Be at least eighteen as I am an adult and feel odd roleplaying with those younger than me. Although, if you're a creative person, you might be able to persuade me.
-I only rp through pm's and on Discord.
-I usually only use anime or digital images for my characters, but feel free to use real if that's what you're comfortable with~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back