• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Lore & Chat(Open&Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Underneath Dorms I made a section with everyone who will be in each of the electives mainly for the Teachers of the Electives @Defined Comedy Bloody_Death Bloody_Death @Peanut145 Mel Mel @AquaMarie

On another note!!! We will have each Elective on certain days of the week so no one is missing from the elective. If you guys want to talk that over then we can do so in our dms!

Unless you are fine with me just selecting days for them XD
I am having trouble finding it 😭

Also, sorry guys, if there are typos and such XD I'm kinda bouncing from this to handling my children(One human child, two dog children... can't decide who is worse at this point.....)

I have been working on a post for several hours now..... :-_-lines:

You guys all post so fast hahaha. I'm an old man, it's hard for me to keep up sometimes! Will try my best though!

If anyone falls behind I'll do my best to recap for them :) So no real worries about how quickly you can post! Besides, there are times I'll probably not be active for a day or so. I know tomorrow I won't be active since I've got to do monthly shopping for two households... so don't feel pressured.

Off I go though, gotta do dishes, fold laundry, vacuum up my dogs XD All that good stuff. I'll try to post later tonight if anyone responds to me

Ye I got a toddler and work somewhere around 50-60 hours a week (not including watching ze baby) so I'll be touch-and-go most times. I just don't want to leave people hanging for too long if I can help it so I'll try to let people know here if I'll be AFK for an extended period.

Ye I got a toddler and work somewhere around 50-60 hours a week (not including watching ze baby) so I'll be touch-and-go most times. I just don't want to leave people hanging for too long if I can help it so I'll try to let people know here if I'll be AFK for an extended period.
Sounds good, if you end up needing to leave for a bit we can simply have your character vanish for a bit for some sort of emergency 😂 and I'll mark it down beside your characters name to others know you'll be gone for a bit.

Or in your case an extended vacation for a family visit. Since your character does still have both parents and is on good terms with them haha

I feel like there is a wonderful sort of irony with how Lithan is dormmates with Tonitrus. XD

I’m worried I won’t be able to read what’s happened Irp in time to catch up. Could someone help me out with trying to figure out the plot?

Nothing much. In the grand scheme of things, the entry ceremony has happened, and everyone just got the keys to their dorms.

Phew. I'm glad I haven't missed too much then. I'm just waiting to see my character's name appear on the list so I know what dorm he is in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back