• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Maximum Ride

Shirayuri

So I have read the series for a few years and im in love with it.

Anyway, I was looking to see if anyone was interested in a Maximum Ride rp. You would be a member of the flock , a scientist or an eraser.

For those who don't know Maximum Ride is about a group of teenagers raised in a lab, their DNA has been fused with Avian DNA so they have wings and other qualities. A man called Jeb broke them out of the lab then shortly disappeared , they lived on their own before being attacked by the lab which they call the school, the youngest member was kidnaped they rescued them and now they are on the run from the school.

gogojojo331 said:
will they be an OC flock?
It would be the flock but people make the characters instead of being the actual characters as I feel like people might prefer to make their own

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back