Max and Morgan's RP (Private)

"Okay." I nodded, tilting my head to the side, eating carefully at my usual salad and water. I hummed and glanced at the clock, lunch was nearly over.

(Skipping to after school...)

I opened the door to my house, holding Reed's hand and pulling him inside. My house was a little gray one on the end of the street, next to a dead end that led to a massive forest. I like venturing into the woods sometimes. My family does rituals in a clearing deep in there.

"Guys, I'm home! Reed's here, too!" I turned to Reed, smiling. "My parents will be home later, and you can stay for dinner. They already said so."

I nodded, looking around curiously. The decorations around the house looked a bit depressing. It was still nice, though. I probably looked stupid by just standing in the doorway ad gazing around, because Dante was already moving into the kitchen. I followed him and sat down at the table, my eyes closing slighhtly. I was really tired. I sunk back in my seat, resting my head on the table. I closed my eyes and felt myself shutting down. Oh bother.

(LIFE TELLING TIME)

Reed and insomnia were life-long best friends. He'd keep going and going for 36 hours, then he would just be blissful for a while, then just shut down. It was a strict scheduele with his body, and he had no choice but go with it. He would shut down whenever and with whoever. In animated conversations, during school, while eating lunch, whenever. Normally he's bouncing all over the place and talking at the speed of light, but during these times where he's drifting off, you can actually talk to him without Reed swiftly changing the subject.

"You okay?" I asked quietly, reaching over the table and grabbing his hand. "Do you want to go to my room and lay down?" I stood up, still holding his hand, and led him up the stairs and down the hall to my room. It was just a plain bedroom, the walls a dark red. My bed had a Pokemon spread and I had posters all over the walls, from music festivals and bands and meetups my family had gone to for our rituals. My pentagram necklace was on my dresser along with my headcover. Just as soon as I had helped Reed lay down, my sister came running in.

"Dante, mom and dad say your boyfriend can come to the ritual tonight if he wants!" I facepalmed. I had forgotten about that. I turned to Reed.

"Do you want to? If you don't that's fine. We're going to be sacrificing a lamb and invoking the spirits tonight."

I Simply said a bit slurred, "I'll probably be sleeping for fifteen hours so I guess it would be impossible." Ie was in the blissful state at the moment, and usually people who knew about which state I was in would get as much conversation out of me as they could, before I sleep for half a day. "But I'll try to stay awake." But Dante doesn't know yet.

"Oh, that's fine. If you want to go home, that's fine too." I stated, patting his head and smiling.

"No, I'm fine here." I finally settled and said, "More comfortable than my house." I felt my eyes start to close and I thought, Nonononono brain, stap. I brushed my hair out from my eyes and just stared around. He had pretty good taste in music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back