• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Maurader's Era Group RP ( HP RP)

• platform 9 ¾

witches

alice phoebe lou

These days, knowing more makes you more miserable.

@allifortescue

12 hours ago

nine lives

to do things for the love of it...

Quinn smiled and nodded as it was true, not everyone was skilled at the same thing, yet she had other skills and hobbies to love and continue to practice. Yet her eyes lit up and her face softened as the present was handed to her and she took it gently, looking at it with much love and kindness before looking up at the other.

“Claro, muito obrigado, isso foi muito gentil da sua parte,”
she said, hugging the present closely to her chest before looking at her things, finding her one tote bag that was her main bag and carefully putting the presents in the bag making sure it was safe before they would lead the way.

They chucked at the connect by cutting holes in the coat for ears, mostly imagining how cute it might look.

“Haha, sim, estamos um pouco mais ao norte, não tão frio quanto Drumstring, com certeza. Ainda pode ficar um pouco picante. Vou ter certeza de que as orelhas vão caber.”
she said with a bit of a wink as they led the way, eyes glancing around trying to spot anyone familiar.

As Quinn made their way through the station, finally, the witch saw a familiar face and of course, it had to be the other Quinn. A big smile on their face, remembering how the two first became friends simply because they had the same name, spelled the same and all and from there the rest was history. They would quickly wave down the other calling out to them.

“Quinn! It’s good to see you again! I hope summer was well for you. Would love to introduce you to a friend of mine, a transfer student,”
they said, quickly picking up their pace to get into a reasonable talking distance to the other, looking towards Rufino.

“Rufino, este é meu amigo Quinn, e sim, temos o mesmo nome,”
they said then looked to the other Quinn.
“Quinn, this is Rufino, I think I mentioned that I had a penpal? This is him,”
they said. All the studying Portuguese seemed to be paying off as they were easily able to switch between the two languages, but there were only some brief pauses as she had to think about who she was talking to and what language would be the best to speak in.

TRANSLATION
“Claro, muito obrigado, isso foi muito gentil da sua parte,” >>> “Of course, thank you so much, this was very kind of you,”

“Haha, sim, estamos um pouco mais ao norte, não tão frio quanto Drumstring, com certeza. Ainda pode ficar um pouco picante. Vou ter certeza de que as orelhas vão caber.” >>> “Haha, yes, we are a bit further north, not as cold as Drumstring for sure. Still can get a bit nippy though. I’ll be sure to make sure the ears will fit,”

“Rufino, este é meu amigo Quinn, e sim, temos o mesmo nome,” >>> “Rufino, this is my friend Quinn, and yes, we do have the same name,”

wait a minute!

♡coded by uxie♡

Rufino Agoshtinho

Quinn seemed to appreciate the presents as she held them to her body, looking at him with bright eyes and a softened face as se looked down at the presents. Thanking him for the presents, he nodded and watched as she began looking at her things before looking at her things and then, finding a tote bag, put the presents in the bag for safe keeping. She seemed to find his comments on being glad she wasn't in Durmstrang a good thing to agree about, saying that Scotland where her school was could get cold but not as cold like where Durmstrang was in Scandanavia. Perhaps it was good for the snow leopard house, the gray spotted cats being well suited to such cold temperatures. She said that it could get a bit nippy and that she would make sure his ears fit in the coat and again, Rufino nodded his thanks.

He followed silently as Quinn led the way through the crowd of students and parents milling about on the platform, letting Quinn search for her friends in silence though as some students ended up brushing past him, Rufino tensing at the contact from the other students. He looked around as he walked, partly to navigate the station and partly to keep an eye out for any of these terrorists roaming about with this war going on, though Rufino was only concerned with protecting himself and Quinn...perhaps the kittens but they all seemed gathered in a group when he saw a group of unsorted students huddled together. Drawn out of his silent musings as Quinn suddenly stopped, confusion appearing as Quinn just said her own name. Though he spoke English, he didn't respond until she spoke to him, telling him this friend of hers was also named Quinn, asking about their summer to this other Quinn.

"Eu vejo," said Rufino as he looked between his penpal and this other Quinn as Quinn introduced him to the other one.

OOC:
Eu vejo - 'I see'

606 606 Edric Blight Edric Blight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back