• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Maurader's Era Group RP ( HP RP)

scroll

hufflepuff

hana alcott.

mood

excited

outfit

platform 9 3/4

interactions

interactions here

tags

tags here

"Hana!" That's what Hana herself heard from across the platform. Turning towards the sound of the noise, she was greeted with a lovely face that she loved to see every year. Quickly wrapping up a chat she had with a fellow Hufflepuff, she weaved her way through the crowd with her luggage in tow. "Mrs. Nakamura! It's so great to see you again! I'm sure you had quite a great summer over in Amsterdam." She greeted Sok's mother with a big old hug as she finally reached the family. It was always such a delight to see the Nakamura family every year, especially since Hana had a significant lack of family every year. Ever since becoming practically best friends with Sok, she felt that his family was like her second one. Sure, she had never been to his house over in Amsterdam before, but she wrote letters constantly and was one of Sok's closest friends.

Coming out of the hug, she turned to Mr. Nakamura to greet him as well. "Nice to see you too, Mr. Nakamura! I'd shake your hand but it seems like they're full at the moment." She joked while motioning to the bags currently in his hands. Lastly, she finally turned towards Sok. "You don't know how much I've missed you over the summer!" Hana laughed as she proceeded to hug him. Xe was probably one of, if not, the closest friend she's got in Hogwarts right now. So seeing him after a long summer away from England was just what she needed.

"I hope your guys' summer went well! I know mine sure was. Oh! Speaking of which, I have gifts for you all!" She told them happily as she remembered the contents of one of her bags, it was full of stuff for Sok's family alone. Opening her bag, she started to pull out things for each one of them. "For you, Mrs. Nakamura, I was able to get my hands on just a beautiful hanbok! My mother helped me pick it out personally. And if I do say so myself, Mrs. Alcott has quite good taste." Hana mused about her own mother as she pulled out a thin box and handed it to Mrs. Nakamura. Inside it was a traditional pink and white Korean hanbok with intricate and delicate embroidering of cherry blossoms and other floral patterns. "Mr. Nakamura, I hope you like alcohol because I got you some bottles of soju. And don't worry, my older sister bought it for me so no illegal purchases were made." Hana jokingly reassured him as she passed on 2 green bottles of classic soju.

"And finally for you Sok, I got something a bit personal." She told him as she pulled out a white sweatshirt. On the chest area, there were bats embroidered on it. "I had a bunch of time over the summer so I decided to make something for you. You know how much I love to embroider things. Frankly, my sisters were keeping their clothes away in fear of a new flower pattern ending up on it." She laughed as she remembered how her sister wouldn't even let her get close to their clothes when Hana had a needle and thread in hand. "I hope you all like them. These might be some of the last gifts you get from me on this Platform seeing as Sok is finally graduating!." She said while looking at them for a reaction to the gifts. Hana really hoped they liked them.

♡coded by uxie♡

hanbok:
1699722550652.png

sweater:
1699722585901.png

imagination is
the eye of
the soul
ELLERY FINCH
MOOD

hiiiiiiiiiiii bestie omg

Platform

INTERACTIONS

Scarlett

A new, exciting year at Hogwarts is going to begin today! It’s pretty exciting for Ellery! Ellery had been sorted into Ravenclaw her first year at Hogwarts. And she’s pretty content in Ravenclaw. The summer break is over and Ellery is going back to Hogwarts, and she could hardly contain how excited she was to be going back.

She had practically gotten ready in a rush and had stuffed her things into her luggage case before she went to the station. Nothing could dampen her happy mood today. Absolutely nothing! Ellery is simply excited to go back. Classic Ellery. She had plenty of time before the train would depart for Hogwarts. Yet, the Ravenclaw had wanted to get there early!

The Ravenclaw was skipping cheerfully along the station, way ahead of her parents. What can she say? She’s happy and excited! Very excited. Ellery may be an ambivert but she’s definitely a social butterfly! A bubbly social butterfly. “Ellery, wait up now.” Her father, Joseph, called out to the bubbly Ravenclaw. Ellery stopped and waited for her parents to catch up to her. “The train isn’t going to leave soon.” Mama reminded her with a small smile. That’s true, but Ellery couldn’t contain her excitement. She’s bouncing all over the place! “I’m just excited, mama!” Ellery responded with a grin.

The trio soon stopped at the brick wall between platforms nine and ten.

“Alright Ellery, you do great in your classes.” Typical stuff said before departing for the train.And just have a great sixth year.” More typical stuff. Ellery smiled and nodded, “I will.” She said, “I’m going to miss you guys!” She gave her parents a hug. It’ll be fine. There’s the holidays! And Ellery knows she’s going to have fun at Hogwarts.

Ellery waved goodbye once more to her parents as she disappeared through the brick wall. And she was left alone with her luggage and her king snake Skittles. “Come on Skittles, let’s go find Scarlett and then we can board the train and eat some sweets!” Ellery spoke cheerfully to the snake. It sounds like a great plan. Now, she’s just gotta find Scarlett in this crowd and they can board the train together!

Say, where's the train at!? It's usually there waiting on the tracks! But it's not there now. It's so weird not seeing the train there for the very first time in all of Ellery's years of going to Hogwarts. "Looks like we're going to be waiting for the train, Skittles." Ellery told the snake, "But we can find Scarlett and wait with her!" Yeah!

The half-Veela grinned when she saw Scarlett. Just the person she was looking for! The Ravenclaw began to eagerly make her way to the fellow Ravenclaw as carefully and quickly as she could before she got drowned out in the crowd. Ellery pushed her way through the crowd with luggage in tow and Skittles in his pet carrier. She's going to surprise Scarlett! Yep! Upon quietly reaching her fellow Ravenclaw, Ellery set her things down.

"Scarlett!"

Ellery exclaimed cheerfully as she picked Scarlett up bridal style to twirl her around a few times. Yeah, just classic best friend things here! After a few twirls, Ellery set Scarlett back down on her feet. “How are you, Scarlett? Did you have a great summer? I absolutely adore your outfit, it’s very cute!” Ellery was quick to begin rambling to the girl. But could you blame her? Ellery had missed Scarlett over the long, dragged-out summer! It was a long summer for sure!

Ellery's not going to lie, she's got a crush on Scarlett. She does. But even though she's a social butterfly and loves to talk, her lips are sealed on this subejct. No need to ruin a friendship, right? Ellery isn't sure if Scarlett feels the same way and she just doesn't want a friendship to be ruined.

"Let's wait for the train together and then we can sit together on the train! Kind of odd that the train is late, isn't it?"

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

to do things for the love of it...

Quinn had glanced at her book, as he commented on it and simply shrugged. Truth be told she never really understood it herself but, it's not like she has studied the reasoning of why certain subjects are separated. Of course, she could come up with a few theories of her own but, that would have to wait.

She just beamed a little, glad that she could make Rufino’s beginning a bit easier, who doesn’t like a little praise for their hard work? Quinn had taken many hours studying, and even begged her parents to introduce her to someone who spoke the language as well, and with them in the ministry, wasn’t that hard but, it was still annoying, to say the least.

"Oh, eu vejo! Que gatinha muito fofa!”
She said, bending down slightly to see the little furry creature, not concerned too much for her animal, knowing that it was safe as long as it stayed perched on her shoulder which oftentimes, he did.

“Ah, entendo, isso é muito interessante, preciso encontrar um livro para ler mais sobre isso, parece interessante!”
Another recommendation for a new subject area. Maybe unintentional but still sounded fascinating.

The taller girl would nod respectfully, listening through to what he had to say, and most of it was, fair. Castleboruxo, Rufino’s previous school, started earlier, so in a way, he was repeating a year which was always, frustrating, to say the least, or it sounded frustrating. Quinn wouldn’t mind extra school years herself, it was only more opportunity to learn from much more experienced witches and wizards but there was always the particle application of magic as well that you can’t always get in a school setting, but at least magicking school allowed for it better than most.

At the mention of the war, Quinn would freeze up a little, knowing and hearing many stories about it, especially from her parents and overall, the constant fear of dark things happening. Yet all she could do right now, like any other student, was be educated, and keep on learning. Before she could comment on it, suddenly the bright golden-yellow eyes of the werecat caught her attention but she made no signs of fear or even concern and just smiled as he would hiss. If anything, this might be the biggest hurdle she might face.

Quinn might be the only student aware of Rufino’s condition, and she was also partially in charge of making sure that nothing got out of hand and to be, waiting, taking notes, and watching. A bright witch charged with so much, but to her it was, exciting. While werewolves and werecats and any were animals had gotten a bad rap, it didn’t always mean that a person was a bad person and Rufino was a prime example. She had her suspensions that someone else at the school might be a were-animal but, it wasn’t her place to say anything about it, or to discover it unwillingly to the suspect. She only wishes that maybe she could help more but for now, she must help Rufino only.

“Sim, em breve haverá 2 luas, a lua cheia e a lua nova. Eu vou tomar cuidado. Assim que chegarmos ao terreno de Hogwarts, não hoje, mas no dia seguinte eu vou te mostrar o espaço para você se transformar com segurança, o diretor também me contou sobre isso, e assim que você estiver resolvido podemos falar com o chefe do casa também para ter certeza de que tudo está no lugar,”
she said about to reach out and palace a comforting hand on the other shoulder but hesitated, not knowing if that was what the other needed so instead, grabbed hold of her pet, and would gently pet him, as he squeaked loudly and stared at Rufino with big round beady eyes as if it could sense the feline nature of the other but, similar to Quinn, wasn’t afraid, well at least not yet, he was a rat after all.

translation (google translate)
"Oh, eu vejo! Que gatinha muito fofa!” >> “Oh, I see! What a very cute kitten!”

“Ah, entendo, isso é muito interessante, preciso encontrar um livro para ler mais sobre isso, parece interessante!” >> “Ah I see, that’s very interesting, I must find a book to read more about that, sounds interesting!”

“Sim, em breve haverá 2 luas, a lua cheia e a lua nova. Eu vou tomar cuidado. Assim que chegarmos ao terreno de Hogwarts, não hoje, mas no dia seguinte eu vou te mostrar o espaço para você se transformar com segurança, o diretor também me contou sobre isso, e assim que você estiver resolvido podemos falar com o chefe do casa também para ter certeza de que tudo está no lugar,” >> “Yes, there are going to be 2 moons soon, the full and new moon. I’ll be careful. Once we get to Hogwarts ground, not today but the following day I’ll show you the space for you to transform safely, the headmaster has told me about it as well, and once you’re sorted we can talk to the head of the house as well to make sure everything is in place,”

wait a minute!

♡coded by uxie♡

Cooper Cramwell

IMG_8528.gif

As Cooper was annoying both of his younger brothers, suddenly a familiar face appeared and made their presence known. Cooper raised his eyebrows and smiled, happy to see a good friend. Luckily for Quinn and Dylan, it put an end to Cooper’s reign of terror and irritation- at least for now. All three boys looked at Alice as she spoke. Quinn rolled his eyes and scoffed, nodding and agreeing with Alice’s comments about the train. “You’d think so…” muttered Quinn, very annoyed that the train was going to be late.

It was then that Alice asked the two younger brothers if she could take Cooper to sit with in the train. Before Cooper could even answer for himself and tell Alice that he’d be delighted to accompany them, his brothers answered for him- unanimously and in unison. Cooper opened his mouth to speak but was stopped. “YES! PLEASE!” replied both brothers, desperate to get Cooper out of their hairs. Cooper raised his eyebrows, turning around to face his brothers, a bit stunned.

Chuckling it off, Cooper turned back around to Alice.
“Damn! Bloody hell boys, try not to miss me TOO much!” he joked. “Well Alice, I GUESS I’ll sit with you, but we’d better go quick before my brothers realize how much they’ll miss me and start crying!” he laughed. Both Quinn and Dylan rolled their eyes. “Oh I can assure you we won’t be crying,” replied Quinn. “Alice, PLEASE take him off of our hands for us,” Quinn practically pleaded with them. Cooper just grinned and shrugged it off. “You’re no fun Quinny,” he said, causing Quinn to grit his teeth at being called “Quinny.” “I’d love to sit with ya Alice, we’ve got lots to catch up on! Hopefully you’ve been practicing Quidditch over the summer! This year is Gryffindor’s year!” Cooper said with a smile as he took his luggage and walked along with Alice, away from the two younger Cramwell brothers.

“Thank goodness….” muttered Dylan to Quinn as Cooper and Alice walked away. Quinn nodded. “I can’t help but feel bad for Alice though… now they have to deal with his antics,” said Quinn, biting the inside of his cheek. But, Alice was surely used to Cooper’s behavior at this point. The two of them were good friends and great teammates. They had a certain click and connection for sure. “Well we’ve got an hour to kill! How’ve you been?” Cooper asked with a grin, eager to hear how his friend was doing.

Rufino Agoshtinho
Quinn's answer to Rufino's question on why Hogwarts split Naturalism into two subjects was met with a shrug. It seemed she didn't really have an answer so he let it go. Maybe a professor knew, assuming these professors had ever ended up leaving the United Kingdom. Beaming a little, she then bent down to see his kitten in his cage, blue eyes peering out from the metal grating on the door. Rufino nodded as Quinn said he was a beautiful kitten. "Ele é um Oriental Shorthair. Cabeça triangular." She then spoke of, what he could only assume was his native mythology or perhaps a book on Naturalism for herself being interesting and he nodded. "Eu gosto do Naturalismo." She nodded as he explained about having to repeat third year and being unhappy about it as well as his mentions about the moons being more difficult without his partner.

As conversation turned to the war, she froze for a few moments but that was when his eyes changed color, however the color change didn't appear to frighten her at all. Instead she smiled as he hissed before finally speaking. He listened, his eyes darting to the rat that she grabbed her pet rat as it stared at him, possibly sensing that he wasn't human, its eyes completley round and big. She spoke of there being two moons soon and how she would be careful, to which he nodded. Saying they wouldn't get to Hogwarts until tomorrow, his gaze briefly left her to look at the track and then the clock again above the station, a frown crossing his face.
"Eu agradeço, Quinn...toda essa ajuda. Quando esse trem chegar, se você quiser se sentar com seus... colegas de idade... amigos de Hogwarts, tudo bem."

He would probably just perform a ritual on the door to seal it from entry and sleep during the ride if that were the case. Rufino didn't want to take away her time from her other friends in her house. That would be rude and selfish. She spoke of showing him where he would transform and that the headmaster had shown her, causing his eyes to widen briefly in surprise. Had the Headmaster done that? Finishing with saying when he was sorted, they could talk to his head of house and make sure everything was in place, he nodded. That was probably best. "Bom. Obrigado"

"What protects the school and students at night? I remember your recent letter said Hogwarts doesn't depending on farming and gardening like my school," he said, bringing up when he'd told her about how Castleboruxo was self-sufficient due to students being required to partake in labor and agriculture at school. "Hogwarts doesn't have archery or horses do they?" he questioned, these being two activities he had been doing at his school since it was required.

606 606

OOC:

Ele é um Oriental Shorthair. Cabeça triangular. - "He's an Oriental Shorthair. Triangular head."

Eu gosto do Naturalismo - "I enjoy Naturalism."

Eu agradeço, Quinn...toda essa ajuda. Quando esse trem chegar, se você quiser se sentar com seus... colegas de idade... amigos de Hogwarts, tudo bem. - "I appreciate it Quinn...all this help. When this train comes, if you want to sit with your...age mates...Hogwarts friends that's fine."

Bom. Obrigado. - "Good. Thank you."

scarlett gibbons
Ravenclaw

Scarlett was semi-engrossed in her book, attempting to keep an eye out for her friend. But Scarlett always got lost in her books. Books were something that Scarlett always understood and always can rely on. But you know, She was getting better at being Social. Donna, Her kitten was fast asleep in her carrier at Scarlett’s feet. She looked up when she heard her name called. Not even having a chance to properly close her book before Ellery scooped her up bridal style! Oh! She wasn’t expecting that. A small surprised laugh- almost a giggle left her lips. Her book falling out of her hands and open faced on the ground as she grabbed onto Ellery’s shoulders out of instinct. “ Hey Ellery!” She giggled softly smiling up at her when she was finally let down on the ground.

Hehe just cute best friend things here! She was smiling brightly looking up at her. “ I am doing well! How about you?” She started off with a nod. Going to give her fellow Ravenclaw a warm hug. Yes, all the hugs for these two. She shook her head moving back and just laughing a bit. “ This old thing? Thanks…..You always look amazingly stylish!” She added quickly. Scarlett was dressed pretty practically. She wasn’t the most fashion forward. She cared a little more about learning than staying on the trends after all! “ Hmm? I had a good summer! It was definitely not the same without you though! But honestly it was good too finally get my hearing aids checked and go to the beach! How was your summer?” She asked Ellery politely. She really had missed Ellery over the summer. Hehe! She did! No question about that!

Yeah, Scarlett was also in the same predicament! She also had a crush on Ellery but she didn’t want to ruin the friendship nor did she have any experience properly showing that sort of emotion. Yes, She had read about it. But experience it now. It came unexpectedly over the years and She was just sorta figuring out how to deal with the emotions of course! But she was going to keep her lips closed on that right now! No need to make things awkward right?! Right! Maybe one day she would have the courage but that wasn’t today.

Nope not today!

She finally moved away from the hug and smiled with a nod. “ Yes that sounds absolutely wonderful! It is a little weird that the train is running late, Did anywhere say why it was running late? I hope we made the Feast in time!” She mused outloud with a shrug. But enough worrying about it. The train wouldn’t have forgotten this many students after all! “ So anyways! You ready for the school year?” She asked softly. “ I am so ready to learn all I can! So much new information to learn! Absolutely! Scarlett was beyond excited to learn!

So much new things to learn! New spells, New books , new potions all of those things! She was so excited about it! How could the Ravenclaw girl not be! It was oh so cool! It really was! So cool! Well at least Scarlett was excited about it! But that is something she could trill about on the train. She picked up her book with a happy humm and placing it on the bench once more.

“ Shall we sit Ellery?” She offered motioning back to the bench, She was sitting on before. “ Little Donna is very much asleep it seems!” She chuckled softy as She saw her small grey and white kitten asleep in her carrier. She looked up at her with a happy smile. This was going to be an amazing year right! She just new it and with Ellery it always was a grand time. At least in Scarlett’s opinion! She was very excited too see how this year would go!

Two Ravenclaw besties taking on Hogwarts once more! Hehe!
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

after all this time? always...

It was always exciting to some extent to go back to Hogwarts, even though at this point, it might not be much better than his own home. The Slytherin boy had made his way on his own through several train rides to get to the station. He was adorned in all black, learning over the years you can’t tell how old or mismatched they were if it was all black. It was certainly his new favorite color if you consider black to be a color of course.

He had walked into the station, his eyes peeled open and wary of running into the troublesome quartet, his ever-so-persistent enemies from Gryffindor. He despised them and all they had put him through, making his years at Hogwarts hellish. Then again, at least he was noticed to some extent, which was to say somewhat better at home. But being noticed at home had similar outcomes to being noticed by the Gryffindor gang.

The brick wall of platforms 9 and 10 stood infront of him, Severus paused for a moment, his few luggage on a small cart as he took a deep breath, having not seen anyone from his year yet, could only assume they must be there already. Calmly, the stoic-faced teenager walked through the brick wall, his eyes filled with the chatter of students instead of the busy noises of London, and he looked around. Slowly, he would make his way along the edge of the platform, curious as to why the train had not arrived yet. It was unusual.

Severus found a place to let his trolly sit standing near it as he would sit comfortably next to some other brick pillar away from the usual entrance many students were still filtering through. He sighed heavily, fingers lightly tapping at the side as the weight shifted from one foot to the next. Hoping to go mostly under the radar, he wasn’t expecting someone to fully crash into him.

Stumbling and barely catching his balance, Severus was expecting the audacious laughter of some Gryffindor who decided to pick on him already, and for a snide comment to come, but when he didn’t hear that, his head snapped over to see who it was apologizing, as it was words he wasn’t used to hearing.

A fellow Slytherin had run into, easing his nerves a bit, knowing they were safe people for him. Archer, or as many called him Archie but, Severus felt the two were nowhere close to such a nickname level, then again, he never understood the point of nicknames based on a real name. After all, his for some years ended up being “Snivelus” which was horrid.

“Oh, it’s just you Archer…”
he said coldly, recomposing his posture straightening out his all-black outfit, and folding his arms.
“Heads stuck in the clouds? Unusual even for someone like you,”
he commented, his usual cold and unwavering demeanor coming off. Yet most Slytherins at this point would figure out that's just how Severus was. They might not be the full reason as to why he seemed to be so emotionless, the only sparkle of joy even seen in his eyes when it came to Lily Evans or one of his preferred topics, the Dark Arts, and even then, that was still minimal.

Dirty Imbecile

♡coded by uxie♡

willow cadwallader
I am the vengeful daughter of the witch

T
he train was late. Strange, Willow couldn't remember the train being late before, but no matter. She checked in her purse trying to discern her galleons from her sterling, Caoimhe had insisted she take a handful of coins this morning to make sure she could get something on the trolley - not that she cared too much for sweets. But a cup of tea would suit her finely now.

Willow looked around the station and spied a group of young students, first years - it was all ahead of him. Was she a little upset that she didn't have a first year experience like the rest of her year group? No, not really. She took it in stride that she was sorted into Ravenclaw at the age of thirteen, being stared at by the rest of the students who wondered about the strange blonde witch who came to them much later than anyone else and wasn't a transfer student.

But she saw someone familiar - a lady and her husband, by the looks of it, a woman who had come to Ma from a few towns away looking for help with a potion for one of her children. Audenna Hackett. Nice woman, her family had a farm and helped out in the mines, didn't they? Willow shouldn't have been eavesdropping but Ma asked for her help with finding some of the ingredients in the cupboards. Was that her son she was dropping off? Wait, didn't Mrs. Hackett have a nephew? Poor lad lost his dad in all the trouble over here and his mother was already in heaven. He looked a little lost, even among the gaggle of students.

As much as she didn't like the school in general, she never held it against the students, especially not ones from so close to her own home. So Willow made her way over to the boy with a smile on her face. Hopefully he wouldn't be too put off by this tall girl coming over to him. "You're the Hackett's nephew, yeah?" Willow asked. "Your aunt knows my Ma, she sometimes come over for help with potions."

"What's your name? I'm Willow. Willow Cadwallader." She introduced yourself. "Nice to meet you."

interaction:
adrian hackett

mood:
friendly

Sirius Black

• mood

let's get this party started!

Summer was over, A new school year has Begun! A time to create mischief and create some chaos in the way to calm for his liking at Hogwarts. Sirius Black, was a little bit excited about returning back to the wizarding school, Hogwarts. Well beyond Excited. Normally, He would have spent most of the summer at the Potters , like in past summer. But his younger brother had stayed for the summer and as supportive as He was with the new relationship between James and Regulus. Even if it took him a little bit to adjust. He was not looking to third wheel the entire summer. So unfortunately, He did have to go back to 12 Grimmauld Place. Remus was still upset with him for Sirius’s stupid prank last year and they were still slowly mending things. And He wasn’t trying to add to the tension between him and Remus! Hopefully things would get better. He had quickly packed up his luggage and went to the King’s Cross Station without even a word to his folks. The summer had been torturous enough and He wasn’t in the highest of spirits. But eh! That would most likely change when He saw his friends. Maybe not be as hyper as He normally was yet. But that was due to caution. He was aware of still being on thin ice and wanted to try to get back to some sense of how things were. Yeah, He was a bit hopeful!

But let’s leave the last school year in the past! It was time to make new memories and to hopefully mend things. But this quiet demeanor would very unlike him and would his friends even notice? He was unsure. Sirius was not going to forget about what happened any time soon……It was absolutely no secret that they were fond of Moony, or Remus Lupin as His name actually was. And honestly that was the person, He was dreading most to deal with right now. He’d just let the other Maruader take the lead on the interactions even if all He really wanted was a hug. But even they knew that was probably not a likely outcome. But hey! Sirius could hope right?! Right! The dog animagus was going to just try his best to not nargle things up again. But knowing how Sirius was that would take a ton of work! But the Gryffindor was going to try. It didn’t take long for him to make a run through the hidden platform for the Hogwarts express. Taking a deep breath, as his mercury colored gaze scanned around for any of his friends….fellow mauraders. He saw James and Regulus together but decided to just leave them be for now. But didn’t take much longer before He spotted Petter. Also known as Wormtail. Maybe things won’t be so awkward with him? They could only hope!

Taking a deep breath and mustering up as much Gryffindor courage as He could! Before finally approaching the other Gryffindor boy. He had noticed the sign about the train before over an hour late as He walked towards the rat animagus. Godric that was odd? But eh what could, He do about it?! Nothing that He was aware of obvious. He raised up a hand and waved to towards the other. “ Peter!” They called out , speaking loud enough for the other to hopefully hear them, as they ran over pulling the luggage alongside themselves. A melancholy tone still to his voice. Eh, this was still very tense and awkward but Sirius would try his best to keep up some sense of normalcy as He had approached his fellow Gryffindor, and hopefully still friend. “ How was your summer? He asked politely with a tiny smile. He was trying his best here okay! He was! At least, He was absolutely confident that he looed good appearace wise. He really always did! But self-confidence was important right! He was absolutely trying his best here, maybe trying to get Remus to even just look his way. But he doubted that would work. But he couldn’t help but try! “ Mine was awful”

cry for love

♡coded by uxie♡

Adrian Hackett

Adrian wasn't sure about the only wizarding school to serve the British Isles, well being accepted into one of the great eleven wizarding schools. Not many schools took transfer students and one had to pay for boarding and tuition at these other schools plus the expense to ship a child back and forth by international portkey which was a costly endeavor and it was money that his uncle and aunt didn't have, even with the combined income of his older three cousins working in the mines in addition to his uncle's own. Still Hogwarts was close enough to Ireland that he could catch a couple busses and a ferry during the summer and be home in time to help his family with the farm. Adrian loved looking after the sheep and horses too. Yet among his fellow year mates, Adrian didn't know what to say to them, all the children being uncertain of their futures at Hogwarts, some afraid to make friends in case they were separated by house. This was not like Mahoutokoro which didn't have houses due to being too small nor Koldovstroretz who realized the dangers of separating young children when their personalities were developing throughout their childhood.

The young children were soon approached by an older student with blond hair. She spoke to him, Adrian staring up at her in confusion, not realizing this was the daughter the hedge witch some towns away. However at the mention of his name and being the girl questioning if he were the Hackett's nephew before saying his aunt knew her ma and that she sometimes came over to this girl's home for help with potions. Adrian nodded to confirm he was indeed the Hackett nephew though the girl brought no recognition to his eyes. She introduced herself as Willow Cadwallder and that then she questioned what his name was. She looked friendly enough and he could detect the accent in her voice that reminded him of home. "Adrian Hackett," he said.

NaomhOr NaomhOr

Peter Pettigrew

Peter wasn't expecting to run into any friends right away, not sure who had gotten to the train station first. Preoccupied with thoughts of the past year, he didn't look to see if James was there, not seeing him anyway in the crowd. So, when someone called his name, he looked around in confusion until he saw Sirius coming towards him. The other was dressed impeccably as always but it seemed Sirius was running over to them, pulling his luggage along with him. "Padfoot," he squeaked like the rat animagus he was. "Oh. It was uneventful. Trouble at your home?" he questioned as Sirius said his was horrible.

Raptorgoat Raptorgoat

• platform 9 ¾

witches

alice phoebe lou

These days, knowing more makes you more miserable.

@allifortescue

12 hours ago

nine lives

Last edited:

She gave a thoughtful nod as she was told what breed the kitten was and glanced at him. It was great the two shared a common interest in naturalism, it was one of the many topics that kicked off conversations between the two. Most of her earlier years at Hogwarts were spent in the greenhouse, which might be a fun place to take Rufino eventually, given that they were careful about the plants. With Rufino being a were-cat, a lot of caution had to be taken.

When he suggested that she could sit with her age and chuckled a little and waved it off.
“Eu realmente não me importo. Se você quiser, posso apresentá-lo a alguns dos meus amigos, se quiser! Tenho certeza que eles adorariam conhecer você. A menos que você queira conhecer outros alunos do seu ano também.”
She said, leading the Ravenclaw girl to look around to see if she could spot any of her friends, now realizing she hadn’t even thought about saying hi to them. She only spoke briefly about her pen pal to them, not saying much other than she has one, where he was from, and maybe his name but that's about all.

She nodded at the thank you when she explained that there were precautions put into place for him and gave a warm smile. Hogwarts had always been a place to accommodate a large variety of people, one of the more accepting places of different species and conditions and always making room for everyone to be safe. That was the school's top priority, safety. After all, magic was beautiful but it was also dangerous, it did matter who was using it and for what reason.

Quinn noticed the sudden switch to English, assuming it might be since everyone else around them was talking in English, but for the other’s comfort, they decided to continue to speak in Portuguese.

“Proteção, bem, suponho que, em vez disso, temos um zelador e os professores aqui patrulham durante todo o dia, bem como vários encantos e feitiços lançados por toda parte. Eu também acho que faz parte confiar que os alunos tenham conhecimento e talento suficiente para lidar com questões menores, afinal, somos todos magos.”
She started.
“Não há arco e flecha ou cavalos em si, mas temos uma aula especificamente sobre criaturas mágicas e um clube de duelo. Porém, na floresta proibida, encontramos vários tipos de criaturas.”

That's when she would set her pet down back on her belongings and would carefully with one figure run her hands over some of the items, as if looking for something before spotting the book and pulling it out the textbook by Newt Scamander and then offered it to Rufino once she pulled it out carefully form what now clearly looks to be a stack of textbooks.
"Esse é um dos textos que tivemos para a aula, já li tudo pelo menos umas três vezes, você pode pegar emprestado se quiser."

TRANSLATION (good translate)

“Eu realmente não me importo. Se você quiser, posso apresentá-lo a alguns dos meus amigos, se quiser! Tenho certeza que eles adorariam conhecer você. A menos que você queira conhecer outros alunos do seu ano também.” >> I don't mind at all really. If you want I can introduce you to some of my friends if you'd like! I'm sure they would love to meet you. Unless you want to meet other students in your year as well.

“Proteção, bem, suponho que, em vez disso, temos um zelador e os professores aqui patrulham durante todo o dia, bem como vários encantos e feitiços lançados por toda parte. Eu também acho que faz parte confiar que os alunos tenham conhecimento e talento suficiente para lidar com questões menores, afinal, somos todos magos.” >> Protection, well I suppose, instead, we have a groundskeeper and the professors here patrol all throughout the day as well as various charms and spells casted all over. I also think there is some part in entrusting students to be knowledgeable and talented enough to deal with minor issues, after all, we are all wizards.

“Não há arco e flecha ou cavalos em si, mas temos uma aula especificamente sobre criaturas mágicas e um clube de duelo. Porém, na floresta proibida, encontramos vários tipos de criaturas.” >> No archery or horses per se, but we do have a class about magical creatures specifically, and a dueling club. With the forbidden forest though, we do encounter various types of creatures.

"Esse é um dos textos que tivemos para a aula, já li tudo pelo menos umas três vezes, você pode pegar emprestado se quiser." >> This is one of the texts we had for class, I've read it all at least three times, you can borrow it if you would like.

wait a minute!

♡coded by uxie♡

life is short
buy the dress
BIRDIE FISCHER
MOOD

flustered i guess

OUTFIT

very cute

Platform

INTERACTIONS

Fable

A new year at Hogwarts. For Ravenclaw Birdie Fischer, it will be faer final year at Hogwarts. Another exciting year for the Ravenclaw gal. There's a lot to look forward to - new friends, current friends, the back-to-school party, and lots more. Birdie would also be attending Hogwarts with faer twin brother Otto who is in Slytherin.

Birdie looked forward to History of Magic and Charms. Those are two of her favorite classes! She didn’t look forward to Herbology, though. It’s literally just gardening. So what’s so great about it?

Birdie had packed her things the day before so she wouldn’t have to worry about it today. She needed to get an early start to the day! Take a shower, get dressed, make sure she and Otto get to the train station on time. So much to do! But today is September 1st, the first day back! So exciting!

Birdie and Otto's father didn't bother coming along with them to the train station; he never does. It's just the twins and mom. The trio were making their way through Kings Cross Station to the platform between 9 and 10. It would be Birdie’s final time running through the brick wall.
Otto was hyper as always, bouncing up and down on otters toes as mom was talking to otter first. Mom then turned her attention to Birdie. “Alright Birdie, do you have everything?” Mom inquired. Birdie nodded faer head, “yes mom, I packed everything yesterday.” Birdie replied. “Alright, you have a wonderful last year at Hogwarts.” Mom told faer. Just the usual things before Birdie and Otto would depart.

The trio ran through the brick wall. Only to be met with…. No train. Where is the train and why is it not here? Isn’t the train supposed to be here so it can leave at eleven?

In all of Birdie’s years of attending Hogwarts, the train has never been late. Not once. Nope. But now it’s not here and she’ll have to wait. What’s she supposed to do while she waits? Sit and daydream? Please.

Otto had gone off to look for otters boyfriend while Birdie was going to be standing around and waiting for the train to get here. And meet up with some friends so that she wouldn’t have to wait for the train by herself. Maybe Birdie can go search for Fable, her Hufflepuff friend. Well, her crush really. Fable doesn’t know that, but Birdie is pining for Fable. But Birdie is keeping quiet about it. There’s no need to talk about it. Just keep it to herself.

Birdie stood on the platform, anticipating the arrival of the train. Banana, her ball python, was wrapped comfortably around her arm, her luggage was in her other hand. Snakes are the best. They really are.

It was just a matter of finding faer friends and waiting for the train now.

Someone had collided into Birdie. It was unexpected and had caught the Ravenclaw off guard. It was surprising! Birdie had expected to fall and hit the pavement. Faer heart skipped a beat in surprise as fae anticipated hitting the pavement. But it never came. Whoever had caught Birdie had quick reflexes and had saved her from getting hurt.

What a way to start the day off! Well, the first day back. Getting bumped into and almost falling but being caught at the last second. Banana's okay, just a little startled. Once Birdie fully registered what had happened, Birdie decided to take a look and see who had caught her, and well… bumped into her.

Oh, it’s just Fable! Haha, it would’ve been way more embarrassing if it was someone she doesn’t know! But it’s Fable, someone that Lyra knows! Well, it’s an awkward reunion for two friends that haven’t seen each other all summer! What could Birdie say right now? She had almost fallen to the ground! Well, at least Banana is okay! The Ravenclaw remained silent for a moment, unsure of what to say to Fable. Though Fable was quick to apologize to her for bumping into her after putting her down.

“Fable! Oh Merlin, I wasn’t watching where I was standing!” Birdie exclaimed, feeling embarrassed and flustered at what had happened. “I was going to look for you.” The Ravenclaw said after being set back down on faer feet. It probably helps that both Birdie and Fable are the same height. “Merlin, I wasn’t expecting that! I should watch where I stand!” Birdie started to ramble, feeling awkward about the situation. Banana is okay and that’s good.

“But thank you for catching me, it would’ve been so horrible if I had hit the pavement.”

Fable had been bold and made a joke. Funny. Very funny.

“Hmmm, I don’t know. I’m sure it would’ve hurt but you were there to catch me, weren’t you?”

Funny.

Cooper Cramwell

IMG_8530.gif

Cooper couldn’t help but smirk as Alice played into his little jokes and overall light hearted mood. “You know, I don’t mind sitting next to you at all- in fact, it’s my pleasure! But I can’t help but be a little bummed I won’t be able to enjoy the train ride with my brothers and treat them to some of my fun personality,” said the Gryffindor with a cheeky grin, knowing that if Alice hadn’t come along, he’d most likely drag his two brothers to sit with him in the same room on the train. Hours of hell for Quinn and Dylan, loads of fun for Cooper! He chuckled to himself, thinking back to his and Quinn’s very first year, when they were 11 years old. The whole entire ride to Hogwarts for the first time in their their first year, Cooper had certainly throughly annoyed Quinn. First year Quinn practically ran off the train, which could’ve very well been mistaken for an excited young future wizard ready and willing to start their career at Hogwarts.

Quinn simply nodded appreciatively over at Alice as they went off with Cooper. The Slytherin brother then turned to say something to Dylan, probably expressing relief that Cooper was out of their hair for now. As for Cooper, he smiled as he walked and talked with a very good friend of his. Cooper and Alice had always gotten along very well in particular. It seemed like Alice was the only one who could not only handle Cooper’s antics and behavior, but even welcomed them and played off of it. It made them the perfect pair of friends. Cooper nodded as Alice responded to his questions about how they were doing and to as if they had done any quidditch practice over the long summer.

Happy to change the subject to quidditch any time of day, Cooper grinned and looked over at Alice. “I sure hope you’ve been practicing hard! Remember, we’re going to give Slytherin a run for their money this year!” he said. “Plus I kinda already maybe sorta accidentally promised Quinn and a few other Slytherins last year that this year Gryffindor was gonna win the championship so we kinda HAVE to win it now,” he told her. When it came to quidditch, it seemed that Cooper made it his whole personality! He loved the game and enjoyed talking about it any chance he got. Furthermore, he loved practicing the game and perfecting his flying skills on his broom. He’d often skip classes (much to the agitation of both his professors and parents at home) to practice out on the pitch. Chances are, if you needed to find Cooper at Hogwarts, he was outside there on a broom.

Cooper raised his eyebrows curiously as Alice mentioned something about a Christmas present from last year. “Well you COULD give it to me now,” he grinned, “After all I’m a late August baby, remember? Just turned 15 a few days ago,” he told them. “Or you could go ahead and save it for this Christmas and give me double the gifts this year,” he laughed. His attention then turned to Alice’s question about his feelings on the upcoming school year.

“Excited?” he asked, “Boy am I ever!” said Cooper, usually always a bit unreasonably excited for the start of a new year- mostly because of the impending start of the quidditch season. “I’ve been practicing my flying extra hard over the summer and I’m ready for quidditch to start!” he told them. “I’m telling you- we’re gonna rock Slytherin’s world this year! I’ve got some new tricks up my sleeve that I’m eager to try out on the pitch during a game!” said Cooper, grinning excitedly. “Forget classes- those are boring. I’m dreading the start of new classes…” he said, rolling his eyes and brushing aside the importance of his studies. “I’ll just wind up getting some old hard-nosed professor that’ll be on my ass about missing classes and assignments and all that rubbish,” he huffed. Cooper could certainly talk your ear off given the chance. It was a good thing that Alice didn’t mind and could actually do the same right back to him.

you say the whole world's ending
honey it already did
you're not gonna slow it
REGULUS BLACK
MOOD

doing fine

OUTFIT

fancy man

Platform

INTERACTIONS

James

It would really be nice to not set foot in 12 Grimmauld Place ever again. Like, that place is just so awful and terrible. And a whole bunch of words that Regulus cannot think of right now. Regulus would bring it up but now is probably not the best time. Is it? This is supposed to be a nice day of going back to Hogwarts for another year. It could be brought up another time, you know? Yeah. Regulus would be alright with staying at the Potter residence.

The summer had been great; Regulus will admit that. It had actually been great! Then again, he did spend the whole summer at the Potter residence so obviously it would be great. There had never been a dull, boring day at the Potter residence because James wouldn’t have allowed that to happen. Not that Reggie is complaining about it or anything, it was a nice change from what Grimmauld Place is like. Regulus did enjoy the summer; sleepovers every night and a date basically every single day. How could Reggie not enjoy the summer?

Effie and Monty were amazing and supportive. They’re the best ever! Maybe Reggie can stay at the Potter residence for the next summer, and the summer after that. He sure is going to miss Effie and Monty during his time at Hogwarts. But he has nothing to worry about, right? Nope, nothing to worry about! Regulus is happy to accept any hugs and kisses that James has to offer him.

But Regulus would never like having to get up so early in the morning just to get ready for a new year at Hogwarts. He needs his beauty sleep! And Regulus doesn’t appreciate his beauty sleep being rudely interrupted. Even if it is James shaking him awake. Anyways, breakfast was nice and the morning was going well so far. Soon he and James will be on the train and then it’ll be nine hours of sitting in a compartment.

He’s looking forward to Quidditch. Yeah he and James are boyfriends but you really think that Reggie is going to let Gryffindor win Quidditch matches? Absolutely not. Regulus is the best Slytherin seeker. But the panther animagus will happily listen to James talk about Quidditch, it wasn’t a dull or quiet car ride to the station.

While James was carrying both of their luggage, Reggie would carry Inky’s pet carrier. It was time to say goodbye to Effie and Monty Potter and give farewell hugs, and all of that stuff. And he’s not complaining. At least he didn’t come here with his own parents.

Reggie hated to have Inky in her pet carrier for so long, and for an extra hour even. Well, waiting for the train isn’t going to be so bad is it? Like yeah the train is going to arrive at Hogwarts an hour late but they usually get there around what? 8 o’clock? It’s not going to be so bad. Just an hour of waiting. Regulus can be patient. He’s got James, and there’s never a dull or boring moment with the stag animagus. James knows how to lighten the mood up.

How could Regulus not have enjoyed the summer at the Potter residence? Being spoiled by James with absolutely cheesy and surprising date ideas because what else would you expect from James Potter? James Potter is an absolute himbo. But James is Reggie’s himbo. Yeah. Don't mind Regulus, he’s being sappy. But then again, he’s always a romantic sap around James. James’ puns are always so cheesy too. Like come on… head over hooves? Extremely cheesy. Regulus shouldn’t even be surprised because this is James Fleamont Potter that we’re talking about. The king of cheesiness and surprises. Yeah.

Starlight is a cute nickname for Regulus. It’s cheesy, yeah, but what else would Regulus expect from his himbo boyfriend? It’s a cute nickname and Regulus appreciated it. Cheesy but really cute nicknames. James is an idiot. A lovable idiot. His sunshine himbo.

Regulus enjoyed hanging out with James and his friends over the summer. Regulus could actually let loose and have fun during the summer. And he did have fun. It was an amazing summer and Reggie looked forward to the next summer.

Reggie should probably teach James some French at some point. But that can wait. “Je t’aime, James. I love you so much.” The panther animagus hummed out as he stood on tiptoe to give James a small peck to the cheek. But James knows little to no French, if any at all. One day Regulus will teach James some French.

Regulus managed another small smile, “I would love to sit with you and your friends.” He nodded his head. It wouldn’t hurt to sit with James and his friends. There’s no harm in that. “I’m sure your friends won’t me sitting with you guys.” Surely not.

Sirius was supportive of the relationship between James and Regulus. But what do the other two think?

Reggie knows James is going to be getting up to no good this year. Cheesy pranks and lots of mischief.

“Come on James, let’s sit down. I don’t want to stand around for an hour.” Reggie didn’t want to be standing around for an hour straight. He set the pet carrier down on the ground and started to sit down next to it. Regulus is nice and is not going to let James stand around for an hour holding onto the luggage.

What should the two of them talk about now? Regulus could listen to James talk and talk.

“Can I sit with you at the Gryffindor table when we get to Hogwarts?” Regulus inquired. What do you mean the students have to sit at their respective house’s table? No thank you. That’s a lame rule. James wouldn’t mind that, right?

• platform 9 ¾

sober to death

car seat headrest

These days, knowing more makes you more miserable.

@soknakamura

7 hours ago

nine lives

fable dupont
Hufflepuff-Beater
platform nine and three quarters
embarassed
Birdie fairyfawn fairyfawn

interactions come here

Hehe yes! Train time. Time to board the Hogwarts express and head to Hogwarts, well as soon as it got here. It was that time of year after all! Fable and her Mom walking towards the train platform. Only a matter of time, Before She left anyhow. Yup! But Fable walking backward while gabbing about Quidditch to her mother as They head towards the train. Fable was a little overconfident with walking backwards , She figured hopefully the time to wait for the train would go quickly right! Hopefully so! She would definitely catch up with other friends when she got to school. Best for the 7th year to greet her friends later!

Most of the walk towards the train was Fable constantly talking about Quidditch. Yup, She can talk about Quidditch forever if folks would let her! She was well aware her mother didn’t mind! Which was amazing for Fable although when they got to school. She wouldn’t see her mom much due to her not being a professor anymore but that is okay! Fable was looking forward to see all her friends and catch up with everyone and She was so looking forward to playing Quidditch again this year! She may not look it but she was one of the Beaters for Hufflepuff. Perks of being a metamorphmagus I guess! She was ready to get on of the train and the sooner she got to Hogwarts, the sooner she could see her friends right?! “ C’mon Ma! Let’s go!” She mused softly before she had bumped straight into Birdie and that whole situation happened. Hehe whoops!

Classic Fable!

Fable had whipped around quickly after the bump and managed to catch and set back down Birdie in the nick of time. She felt terrible about causing that much chaos even before they got to school. Thanks father for rubbing off your chaos on your kid. She couldn’t help but laugh awkwardly at that whole situation! “ Oh Merlin! I am so terribly sorry again Birdie!” She apologized once again. Her cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

" I warned you to be careful Fable! " An voice called out as Fable looked over her shoulder and saw her mother standing there.

" Ma......" Fable groaned with a embarassed chuckle glancing back at Birdie. " Sorry again Lyra!" She said again. She would defintely keep apologizing about that. It was embarrassing and she did not want to her own mother to make things oh so much worse!

Fable held up her hands and shook her head. “ No need to apologize! It was entirely my bad! I should have watched where I was going!” She spoked softly before fumbling her hands together nervously with a nervous chuckle. “ Well you two have fun!” Fable’s mom spoke before finally leaving to go home. Not being on staff that year. Fable glared at her mother for a moment as she left. Before turning her attention back to Lyra. With an awkward chuckle. “ I am sorry about that…..It will still never not be weird that She used to be professor here” She trailed off. Yeah leave her mother out of the conversation right now.

No awkward parent talk please Fable!

She took a breath, as her eyes flickered through the rainbow as She was breathing to calm herself down. “ Catching you was no problem at all. Quidditch reflexes helped I guess….” She chuckled softly for a moment. She looked away for a moment before glancing back at her. “ Oh uhm you look really nice today Birdie!” She added with a small smile. Ah yes compliment the pretty girl Fable! Much better than knocking her off her feet yeah!. “ You are always so pretty….It’s just your stunning” She mumbled a bit louder than intended before realizing what she said outloud as her face turned red as she awkwardly cleared her throught. Hoping the other didn’t hear Fable say that. Hehe! No more awkwardness for Fable today!

She let out a breath awkward. “ Any how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She began with a clap of her hands. “ Ain’t it odd the train is late?!” When she realized her flirt didn't land, she pouted a bit. Trying to think of a better one.

coded by natasha.

Rufino Agoshtinho

Runfino watched as she gave a thoughtful nod when he spoke of his kitten's breed and then chuckled before waving off his comment about sitting with her friends. She said she didn't mind sitting with him at all and then said that she could introduce him to her friends unless he wanted to sit with his own year mates. "Se você tem certeza. Gostaria de conhecer esses amigos que você gosta e que fazem Quinn feliz. Suponho que posso passear de trem para outros companheiros de ano mais tarde. É longo...a viagem de trem?"
A warm smile came across her face as she nodded when she spoke of there being protections in place, explaining that there was a groundskeeper and the teachers tended to patrol the corridors and grounds at night with there apparently being various spells and charms to protect the inhabitants. "Eu vejo. Temos enfermarias, mas também... Caipora. Eles protegem... bem, você sabe pela carta." He'd told her about the Caipora in a letter when he'd been talking about the school, telling that their school and the creatures in on their school grounds were protected by the spirits. Nodding as she said that the school's staff seemed to trust the students not to do anything dangerous and care for themselves, after all it was why they were magical and could possibly deal with minor problems, he considered this. Truthfully, he hadn't noticed himself the slip into English but if Quinn did, she kept speaking in Portuguese.
"Espero que não haja estudantes estúpidos fugindo. Pelas suas cartas, a floresta parece mais perigosa do que eu. Homem comendo aranha? Perigoso... nem eu arriscaria." His face fell as he heard that there was no archery or horses exactly but she spoke of there being a dueling club and a magical creatures class to which he perked up. "Não somos obrigados a fazer atividades ou praticar esportes aqui, somos como se estivéssemos em casa? Eu entendo o professor de encantos... ele é campeão de duelo? Fiz poucos trabalhos de casa durante o verão." He watched as she rifled through her books and handed him one, Rufino's gaze dropping down to it.
"Animais Fantásticos e Onde Habitam, de Newt Scamander," he read as Quinn said this was a textbook she had read at least three times and that he was welcome to borrow it. "Obrigado. Agradeço e estaria interessado em ver as criaturas deste... país frio. Espero que não seja muito difícil. As onças não se dão bem no frio." He grinned at her before noticing the rat was not in her hands. "Deveria ir para a gaiola... lugar lotado e movimentado. Pode perder."
OOC:
Se você tem certeza. Gostaria de conhecer esses amigos que você gosta e que fazem Quinn feliz. Suponho que posso passear de trem para outros companheiros de ano mais tarde. É longo...a viagem de trem? - "If you're sure. I would like to meet these friends you enjoy and make Quinn happy. I suppose I can wander train for other year mates later on ride. It is long...the train ride?"
Eu vejo. Temos enfermarias, mas também... Caipora. Eles protegem... bem, você sabe pela carta. - "I see. We have wards but also...Caipora. They protect...well you know from letter."
Espero que não haja estudantes estúpidos fugindo. Pelas suas cartas, a floresta parece mais perigosa do que eu. Homem comendo aranhas? Perigoso... nem eu arriscaria. - "Hopefully there are no stupid students sneaking out. By your letters, the forest seems more dangerous besides me. Man eating spiders? Dangerous...even I wouldn't risk it."
Não somos obrigados a fazer atividades ou praticar esportes aqui, somos como se estivéssemos em casa? Eu entendo o professor de encantos... ele é campeão de duelo? Fiz poucos trabalhos de casa durante o verão. - "We aren't required to do activities or sports here are we like at home? I understand the charms professor...he is dueling champion? I did little homework over summer."
Animais Fantásticos e Onde Habitam, de Newt Scamander - "Fantastic Beats and Where To Find Them by Newt Scamander"

Obrigado. Agradeço e estaria interessado em ver as criaturas deste... país frio. Espero que não seja muito difícil. As onças não se dão bem no frio.
- "Thank you. I appreciate it and would be interested in seeing the creatures of this...cold country. Hopefully it won't be too difficult. Jaguars don't do well in cold."

Deveria ir para a gaiola... lugar lotado e movimentado. Pode perder. - " Should it go in cage...busy crowded place. Might lose."

606 606

Bashi Ravern
Mood: feral (always)
Outfit: foot prison but cute
Interactions: Arsène ( Raptorgoat Raptorgoat )

If someone had asked Bashi how they felt about shoes before their awful, terrible, no good Aunt Bryn had forced them on his feet, he would've told you they were devices used to torture those fortunate enough to have never needed to wear them. Did his mind change after spending an hour in a shiny new pair of Mary Janes his aunt had lent to him? No. No it did not. Though the striped, wool socks were nice and warm so they could stay. Maybe.

Bashi's first year at Hogwarts had been a disaster. Not only haf he missed his flock all year, but he also was punished quite frequently. His magic skills were years behind his peers and despite his prowess for flying on a broom, he couldn't quite grasp the rules of quidditch. Spending almost all of his childhood among Veela in the wilderness of Bulgaria meant that his manners and his humanity were at an all time low. He'd bitten many people who got too close and for the first two weeks he hadn't said a word. This year, Bashi was a bit more determined to be better. Or he had been before that stupid bird had tried to claw at his stark white hair. Yelling profanities in Bulgarian all throughout the platform was probably not the best idea. Tossing Aunt Bryn's Mary Janes towards the rafters to knock the bird out cold was even worse. He's not sure if the shoes hit anyone, but in the long run it didn't really matter, the asshole bird had to die.

So running on wool socked feet, chasing a pigeon is how Bashi spent the next ten minutes. Finally coalescing into him attempting to climb a marble pillar to get into the rafters. If anyone looked too closely, they might think his teeth were sharper and his eyes more beady. Bulgarian soon turned to a rather creature-like growling, turned to a high pitched screeching. Veela are a rather irascible species, his peers would come to find.

Last edited:
james potter
Prongs- Marauder

If James could help it, Regulus would always be staying with him and his parents. Well, until they could get their own place one day! Yeah wouldn’t that be absolutely lovely! James had planned to write to his parents and then bring it up to Regulus maybe the 2nd or 3rd week of school! He wanted to make sure it was all perfect! But enough of that for now! Summer had been amazing! It really had been since Regulus was with him the entire summer! What a fawning good time it had been! Hehe more deer puns! A cheesy man James was! Hehe! He was oh so cheesy! That He was! It was most wonderful! Never a dull day at the Potter Residence after all! It was the best summer ever! Yes it was! Best summer ever with Reggie!

James had the most supportive, amazing parents ever! They were the best truly! James had no complaints about that! He wanted to make sure that Reggie was safe and happy forever, If He could help it and getting him away from 12 Grimmauld Place was the the first step! Absolutely it was! He was going to absolutely make sure of that! Regulus deserved only the safest and happiest home ever! Happily leaning over to peck the Slytherin’s cheek softly.

James was definitely an early riser compared to Reggie! Always up with the sun! The sunshine boy of the pair! Today had been so great so far and James knew it would most likely only get better! Yeah! Soon enough they could sit on the train together and just have lots of fun! All the fun for James Potter and Regulus Black! And well James’ friends too who would most likely be there!!!! 9 hours of so much fun! James just knew it!
James was always looking forward to Quidditch! He and Reggie were boyfriends but during the Quidditch games they focused on the trying to win the games. Both are seekers of the teams after all! Both trying to capture the golden snitch! James was an excellent seeker and Reggie was too! Both oh so amazing! The car ride was full of many many quidditch convos for sure.

James was more than happy to carry both him and Reggie’s luggage! He was so happy to be helpful in general! After saying goodbye to his folks, It was off too the big platform with Reggie hehe! James was going to try his best to make the long wait for the train and the train ride as entertaining as possible! He was! No doubt about that! The Stag Animagus was going to be making sure it was all happy, good fun! Yes!

James Fleamont Potter always enjoyed spoiling Regulus and It was a surprise to most likely that they were dating! But as You can clearly see how lovesick and smitten they were with each other and honestly nothing would change that! He had planned so much cheesy, sappy, surprising dates that summer and may have a few up his sleeve for during the school year! Late night picnic while stargazing for example? Adorable right! Right! James would always and forever be Regulus’ Himbo! That was for sure! But He was a good boyfriend and guy and that is what matters most! Yeah! He loved how Regulus was sappy and romantic around him too. He loved everything about Reggie for sure! He sure did! He definitely was the king of cheesiness, surprises, and puns! No one could refute that! He was oh so head over hooves for Reggie! He was!

James always came up with the most adorable cheesy nicknames for Regulus! Only the best for his boyfriend, right?! He just adored his Slytherin boyfriend! He was so in love with Regulus! It was oh so clear to see! He was Regulus’ himbo alright! No questions here! The bestest sunshine Himbo! The most lovable idiot!
James was beaming oh so happily when Reggie agreed to sit with him and his friends! He was so estastic about it! He was! Nope no issue here! No harm here! “ I am sure they won’t mind at all!” He reassured happily. After all his fellow mauraders were great! No doubt about it! None! “ I am so glad starlight!” He whispered happily. Beaming happily at the smile from Reggie! “ So a cute smile…”
Sirius was wonderful to be so supportive of them dating! James was forever grateful! It was nice! And He could only Hope that Remus and Peter would be the same. Yep….Totally be up to pranking and mischief for sure! Cheesy and silly pranks here! James nodded. “ Of course Reggie!” He replied softly. Yeah Sitting down seems nice! He happily set their luggage happily to the side, as He sat down beside Regulus with a happy hum. Taking a moment to scoop Regulus up and sit him in his lap. As He leaned over to place a soft kiss on his fellow animagus’ cheek. “ Love you starlight!” He cooed to him happily.

A dorky smile on his face. Yes He was so in love! So smitten! He held Regulus close to his chest with a happy sigh. He loved and adored his Slytherin animagus boyfriend! That he did! He fawning over the panther animagus! Hehe get it fawn-ing. All the cute puns here! “ Absolutely of course you can my love!” He replied with a nod. Better to sit with his boyfriend anyhow! Yup! It is! It was such a lame boring rule anyhow! Which James had no intention of following.

coded by natasha.

Daksha Seshadri

The Indian native remained seated on her bench, waiting for the train where she hoped she might find a compartment she could occupy by herself and get some sleep, not having rested well on the trip from India to London. Her parents and her had taken muggle transportation to London and it had been a long few days as it was easier than international port key. Even when she hadn't been sick, Daksha had never done well with magical travel though did fine on their magic carpets back home which were also popular in the Middle East. They were at least more comfortable as well as riding on winged horses, a magical creature not native to India but found worldwide. India, despite its culture and myths only had the phoenix and occamy which were native to India, the Lethifold which was found in the tropics and Ramora in the Indian Ocean. A boy charging through the station on wool socked feet after a pigeon for ten minutes was not how she thought she would be spending her time waiting for a late train, though it did make for some entertainment she thought.

This went on for ten minutes but she was startled when the boy suddenly leaped for one of the columns and began climbing it. Ajeeb hain ye angrej. She couldn't help the thought as she stared at the student climbing up the pillar and cursing in Bulgarian. Shaayad tab british nahin the. She could tell the student was speaking a different language, not Hindi and not English but she didn't know what it was. Her parents had kept her sheltered with being sick so she hadn't gotten to leave her home much or the hospital. Nobody else appeared to notice so she sighed and pulled out her wand from its holster, placing a protective charm on the trunk that would electrocute anyone who wasn't her or her kin who touched the trunk and then slipped it back into the holster before getting to her feet and heading over to the column in question where the boy was. As she reached him, she could hear his words becoming screeches and frowned. "What are...you d...doing?" she called up to the boy, coughs punctuating her words.

OOC:
ajeeb hain ye angrej. - "These British are strange

shaayad tab british nahin the. - "Perhaps not British then."

-ferret- -ferret-

Last edited:
MOOD- Trash funnnnnnnnn
location- Garbage can
open to anyone
outfit:https://www.thegoodtrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/wildfang-gender-neutral-clothing-edited.jpeg

Moss Miller - The Trash Panda ✦​
While everyone was arriving at the Platform, the hustle and bustle of students and their families arriving at the school. A trash can was rustling in the corner before falling over. A loud crashing sound emanating from it before a racoon was slowly climblings it way out. Whomst let a racoon onto the platform? How did it get in here? Why was it in the trash can? All absolutely valid questions. Very valid! The racoon stood up on it’s hind legs for a brief moment just looking around the plotform. Beedy eyes just watching the troves of students. Almost looking like it was waiting….watching……Hmm odd………..

But then it scurried off behind a corner and probably about 15 minutes had passed before Moss walked out, with their luggage and a happy humm. It was a well known fact that Moss was a racoon animagus. So yes, that racoon was Moss. No need to question the shenagains. How did Moss get their you ask? Hmm now that was a mystery. Don’t need to think much into it okay! Not necessary! None. Moss was here now with luggage in tow. The trash gremlin has arrived. Letting go of their luggage quickly to put up the garbage can and went to go sit on top of it. Protective of the garbage can and it’s contents. Hehe…..Yeah Moss was a little odd. But that is alright.

Swinging their feet as they perched on top of the garbage can. Brown eyes watching all of the other students. Moss was content where Moss was at for sure! Moss was always excited to be going back to Hogwarts. The trash and trash cans at Hogwarts are always so delightful and homey! Moss loved to hide in trash cans and pop out at people. Hehe. So far no one had learned which trashcans were Moss hiding spots. But hehe that is cause Moss changed them weekly. Moss loved all the trash cans.

He did!

No questions needed!

The 6th year Slytherin non-binary racoon animagus just knew it was going to be another amazing year! Moss had wrote a poem about racoons and trash that Moss wanted to share. But they would have to find someone willing to listen. Yup! Now that would be hard but Moss was always up for a challenge! Now where was that pesky train! Moss wanted to get on the train and find a place to hide so Moss can sleep most of said train ride.

code by valen t.

Quinn was happy that he would like to meet her friends! She had a surprising amount, especially those with different conditions, werewolves, and vampirism, not much really surprised her or took her by surprise anymore, except initially making friends, as Quinn was never really the type to talk to people first, and tended to lean on the quieter side, but not shy.

“Claro! É uma viagem de trem bastante longa, então haverá bastante tempo para passear e conhecer outras pessoas!”

It was a while ago since the word Caipora crossed her mind but it was vaguely familiar as she paused, tilting her head and nodding as she started to remember parts of the conversation in their letters.
“Ah sim, Caipora, os espíritos que você disse que existiam, se bem me lembro.”

She chuckled again as he spoke of hopefully there were no stupid students, and knew for a fact that students did often sneak into the first. Quinn herself in her 3rd year, in her more emo/goth phase of her life often did as well, but for vary different reasons than most. She was found of mushrooms at the time and wanted to forge.
“Bem, eu acredito que há alguns encrenqueiros frequentes na Grifinória no meu ano que sempre estão tramando alguma coisa... mas sim, a floresta pode ser muito perigosa, altamente desaconselhável ir para lá sem um professor... ou um experiente e confiável um veterano poderia fazer em apuros.”

She noticed the sudden drop in demon when she mentioned there not being any archery or horseback riding. There was no need for it where they were at. London was very technology forward so learning more about muggle machines proved to be more important than old technology like archery. However, if those classes did exist as electives of sorts, there probably would be some students who would take it.

“Não, na verdade não, existem aulas de voo que são obrigatórias. Esportes e outras coisas do tipo são apenas coisas extras. Pessoalmente, estou feliz porque não sou uma pessoa muito...esportiva.”
It was the best she could think of, think for a moment. Perhaps they could try something new this year, perhaps start a club for some of his interests or create a space that might be more comfortable.
”Mas talvez você possa começar um clube com alguns desses seus interesses, neste ano ou em qualquer outro ano em que estiver aqui.”

She nodded as he seemed at least mightly pleased at the book. It was one of Quinn's favorite reads and wanted to write her own book about the more advanced usage of various herbs and plants. That would require much research and traveling which didn’t sound all too bad, minus the current state of the world. That was always a concern.
“Se ficar muito frio, tenho certeza de que podemos conseguir roupas mais quentes se você precisar, tenho certeza de que o clima faz uma grande diferença.”
She commented on the fact jaguars don’t do well in the cold. While Quinn had grown up in England her whole life and was used to it, the weather was, less than ideal most of the time.

She glanced to her rat, with a name that started as a joke between her and her parents but then it just stuck at some point. Ze Rotundo did not like to be contained and mostly did his own thing. She was never to worried about him but could see why Rufino might be more worried.
“Zé Rotundo? A última vez que o coloquei em uma jaula, ele ficou com raiva de mim. Encontrou a saída e desapareceu comigo por uma semana inteira. Foi bastante perturbador. Ele é muito carente e adora atenção e claro comida.”
She had briefly mentioned this in their letters, but it was only after she found her pet, so it was more of ‘I lost my pet this week, but I found him’ than anything else.

“Como o trem ainda não chegou, vamos ver se encontro algum dos meus amigos. Eles deveriam estar aqui em algum lugar,”
she said, giving Ze Rotundo a gentle pat then from her pocket pulled out a little bag that had some food in it and set it down and the rat immediately began to figure out how to open it to get the food. Quinn looked at Rufino then smiled and began to walk through students, paving a way for the others to follow as she kept an eye out for anyone.
“Maybe…Quinn…or Arsène…” she thought quietly aloud to herself.

TRANSLATION
Claro! É uma viagem de trem bastante longa, então haverá bastante tempo para passear e conhecer outras pessoas! >> Of course! It is a fairly long train ride so there will be plenty of time to walk around and meet other people!

Ah sim, Caipora, os espíritos que você disse que existiam, se bem me lembro. >> Ah yes, Caipora, the spirits you said there were if I'm remembering it correctly.

Bem, eu acredito que há alguns encrenqueiros frequentes na Grifinória no meu ano que sempre estão tramando alguma coisa... mas sim, a floresta pode ser muito perigosa, altamente desaconselhável ir para lá sem um professor... ou um experiente e confiável um veterano poderia fazer em apuros. >> Well, I do believe there are some frequent troublemakers in Gryffinor in my year that always are up to something...but yes, the forest can be very dangerous, highly unadvised to go there without a professor...or an experienced and trustworthy upperclassman could do in a pinch.

Não, na verdade não, existem aulas de voo que são obrigatórias. Esportes e outras coisas do tipo são apenas coisas extras. Pessoalmente, estou feliz porque não sou uma pessoa muito...esportiva. >> No, not really, there are flying lessons that are compulsory. Sports and other things of the sort are just extra things. Personally, I'm glad because I am not a very...sporty person.

Mas talvez você possa começar um clube com alguns desses seus interesses, neste ano ou em qualquer outro ano em que estiver aqui. >> But maybe you could start a club with some of these interests of yours, this year or any other year you are here.

Se ficar muito frio, tenho certeza de que podemos conseguir roupas mais quentes se você precisar, tenho certeza de que o clima faz uma grande diferença. >> If it gets too cold then I'm sure we can get some warmer clothing if you need it, I'm sure the weather is a huge difference.

Zé Rotundo? A última vez que o coloquei em uma jaula, ele ficou com raiva de mim. Encontrou a saída e desapareceu comigo por uma semana inteira. Foi bastante perturbador. Ele é muito carente e adora atenção e claro comida. >> Ze Rotundo? The last time I put him into a cage he got angry with me. Found his way out and disappeared on me for a whole week. It was quite upsetting. He is very needy and loves attention and of course food.

Como o trem ainda não chegou, vamos ver se encontro algum dos meus amigos. Eles deveriam estar aqui em algum lugar >> Since the train isn't here yet, let's go see if I can find any of my friends. They should be here somewhere,

wait a minute!

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

hufflepuff

hana alcott.

mood

excited

outfit

platform 9 3/4

interactions

sokun nakamura

A family is something that people seemed to always have around her. She only got a family during the summer. Some may say that she would grow to resent others for the fact that they had a had a year-round family that they didn't appreciate, but that wouldn't be the case for the ever-optimist Hana Alcott. Instead, most would find it incredibly odd that she feels joy for these people. She feels happy that they get to feel the familial love that she didn't. Maybe that's why she loved giving gifts so much. Giving people gifts was her love language. When she was even just a toddler, she'd always find cool-looking rocks to give to her two older sisters or a drawing to give to Mom and Dad.

She was glad that the Nakamura's loved her gifts. Hana did have a knack for just knowing what people like, after a bit of prying of course. If Sok hadn't answered her letters over the summer, she would've been left to shop blindly on her own. But seeing the joy on people's faces from receiving a gift they loved, just made Hana smile even brighter. But soon Mr. and Mrs. Nakamura had to bid farewell to their son and finally leave xem to face his 7th and last year at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Taking a step back, she let the family have their own moment to say goodbye. It left a small smile on her face watching his parents kiss xyr cheeks and pester him to write or get xem to come home for Christmas. As they left the pair together, Hana waved and bid them goodbye as well, "Bye! Mr. and Mrs. Nakamura! Don't worry, I'll get Sok to write!" She jokingly said as she nudged Sok's arm. Of course, she was going to pester, at least a little, to write letters. Letters were a form of gift after all.

"Don't worry about it! I love seeing your parents every year." Hana said, reassuring that his parents weren't a problem at all. "In fact, it's great that they're gone." She said with a smile appearing on her face. Slowly she reached into the bag of gifts once more and pulled out a yellow tupperware. "Okay, I promise this is the last gift from me. At least for now. Think of it more of a surprise actually!" She said eagerly as she opened up the tupperware at the same time.

Inside it was bread shaped like fish. In fact, they were still pretty warm as the small amount of steam that was trapped inside escaped. "I made some 붕어빵 before I left this morning! There are some new filling combinations that I tried out. So of course, I need your expert opinion to see whether they work." Hana extended her the tupperware further toward Sok, offering for xem to take one. In all honesty of the situation, she'd forgotten which of the 붕어빵 had which kind of filling but she did remember what filling she made. There were three lying in the box, one with sweet red bean paste, one with custard, and the last one with a matcha filling she had made from scratch. Now to see which one Sok would pick up would be an incredibly fun game of a dessert roulette.

♡coded by uxie♡

What is 붕어빵?
It is Bungeo-ppang. If you know taiyaki in Japan, it is essentially that. Here is a pic if you're a visual person!
1700139977549.png

Rufino Agoshtinho

Nodding as Quinn said it was a long train ride so there was plenty of time to meet new people, both apparently her friends and other third years. The teen listened as Quinn spoke, needing a bit of time it seemed until she remembered what he had said about the forest spirit-beings that guarded the inhabitants of both the school and the magical creatures within at night. But he nodded at her answer, confirming she was correct. It seemed there were some things that were compulsory like flying and Rufino shuddered. Being...what he was...he didn't like flying. He wasn't worried about falling, cats did land on their feet after all, but he didn't like being up high without something underneath him...something stable which a broomstick was not. Unfortunately, the Ministry had made it clear he was to take all required classes, his father and chief also ordering him to not get in trouble.

Nodding as Quinn said she was glad because she wasn't a very sporty person, he spoke.
"Nem todos gostam da mesma coisa." Quinn then spoke more, seeming delighted that he enjoyed the book which he slipped into his bag for perusal on the train ride. His father had charmed a thermos containing cream to stay cool and not spoil on the train ride as well some money for food though admittedly the cats didn't know if there were food on the train, so they had picked up something from the wizarding pub on Charring Cross Road and got some sandwiches made and charmed to also remain fresh. Mentioning they could possibly start up some clubs of sports or activities that Rufino liked, he brightened up and opened his bag, pulling out a couple things, a small box and a wrapped present, handing both to Quinn. "Presente Quinn," he said, holding them out to her.

"Pode abrir no trem quando estiver entediado... por favor, mantenha segredo," he said pointing to the wrapped package. "Gata," explaining one was about cats, werecats specifically she would find. Not ministry nonsense but written by a werecat who had been bitten and turned into one. There were two he thought she might like and one he hoped she'd use. These being not only the book on werecats, but a book on magical and muggle plants/fungi of South America and one specifically on magical and muggle fungi, creatures and plants as well as a little about myths and legends in Brazil and the amazon rainforest specifically as well as a blank journal. He remembered her mentioning once about looking for mushrooms in the forbidden forest in one of her earlier letters...all of which he had kept though he didn't admit to that. But the box would contain some herb samples and seeds from plants around the school grounds and his home as well as when he'd ventured with some third years into the rainforest and some creature ingredients for potions.

Her comment about it indeed being cold in England and that maybe they could find him a coat or something when winter came caused him to stare at her before a grin appeared on his face and he began laughing. Not at her but at the image it presented.
"Jaguar de casaco grande andando pela floresta e pela escola. É melhor fazer furos se for um casaco com capuz para as orelhas." But he appreciated it and said so. "Isso é atencioso da sua parte. Ainda não tenho certeza sobre o tempo, mas entendo pelas suas cartas que a escola fica ao norte. Embora não tão ao norte quanto a escola de bruxaria escandinava. Estou... feliz que você não vá lá. Picolé de onça congelado." Rufino chuckled before she spoke about her pet apparently not liking being locked up and that it had disappeared for a week before being found.

Shrugging...she knew small pet the best, she then suggested they go find her friends since the train wasn't there and nodded, waiting for her to either put the gifts away in her trunk or carry them with her, following her through the crowd of people in search of her friends though she would pet the rat and then give it a bag of food. Little prey was fierce prey when in hoardes. Rufino had been attacked when he'd been a kit and gone on a hunting lesson with some half-blood werecats.

OOC

Nem todos gostam da mesma coisa. - "Not all like same thing"

Presente Quinn "present quinn"

Pode abrir no trem quando estiver entediado... por favor, mantenha segredo - "Can open on train when bored....one please keep secret."

Gata - "cat"

Jaguar de casaco grande andando pela floresta e pela escola. É melhor fazer furos se for um casaco com capuz para as orelhas. - "Jaguar in big coat walking through forest and school. Best cut out holes if hooded coat for ears."

Isso é atencioso da sua parte. Ainda não tenho certeza sobre o tempo, mas entendo pelas suas cartas que a escola fica ao norte. Embora não tão ao norte quanto a escola de bruxaria escandinava. Estou... feliz que você não vá lá. Picolé de onça congelado. - "That is thoughtful of you. I am not sure yet on the weather but I understand from your letters that the school is north? Though not as north as the Scandaniavian wizarding school. I am...glad you don't go there. Frozen jaguar popsicle. "

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back