• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Maurader's Era Group RP ( HP RP)

Victory

Gryffindor Keeper

September 1st! The day that school at Hogwarts starts once again! The day to ride the Hogwarts Express and go through the secret entrance to Platform 9 ¾! What could go wrong?! King’s Cross Station was always hustling and bustling on the day and with it being the 70’s , it was host to a bunch of colorful characters at this time. And with the news of a Back to School Party happening shortly after the sorting ceremony and feast! All the students were probably so thrilled to have something, that exciting to look forward too!

The weather outside was luckily only a slight chill and sunny so it was very pleasant weather for the start of the year! Wonderful for it not to be raining in England for sure! It always seemed too unfortunately. Albion had woken up really early that morning having had packed his suitcase practically a few days before- Luckily his mother had gone in behind him and make sure he actually packed the right stuff. Albion would have packed only Quidditch supplies honestly if He could help it! He was a keeper on the Gryffindor Team and quite proud of it! A proud chestnut haired boy- He was! The Kinghorn residence was always bustling a busy. 8 kids in one house never made the horse farm a quite place. It wasn’t! Horses could be very loud too! After a quick breakfast and pilling everyone into the chair as they made the 3 hour drive to King’s Cross Station.

The car ride was loud and obnoxious. Albion honestly had been in his own mind as He started out the window. Being the only Kinghorn attending Hogwarts that year would honestly be nice. No older sisters to nag him or annoying younger siblings who were all too young to attend the wizarding school! He was brought out of his own thoughts as one of the little kids wacked his head. “ Watch it Ezra!” He sighed softly. It was hard to be made at the little boy though. Albion was a bit softie with his family and perhaps with someone else too. He had only one person, He mind that He definitely wanted to find when He got to the train station! Otto! His amazing sweet boyfriend! He had missed him so much that summer! Time apart was always rough. Especially with how both of them thrive on attention and affection!
After a very long boring car ride , The Kinghorns finally made it too the train station and Albion had quickly gotten out of the car and grabbed his suitcase/trunk whatever people call it nowadays. He let out a happy humm and hugged all his younger siblings first. “ Miss you Albiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” They all cried. The Gryffindor couldn’t help but smile at that. “ Behave okay for Mama okay?” He asked them as they nodded. Before hugging his older sisters and finally his parents. “ Wish me luck with Quidditch this year. Write you all always!” He told them with a big grin. Both of them chuckled before hugging Albion once more before they finally drove the long trek home. Albion smiled softly. Now was to try and find Otto whenever He got there. He was beyond excited to see his boyfriend again! How could He not?! Otto was stunning, wonderful! Every compliment out there!

And who cares if they are in different houses!

He eagerly dragged his bags and finally walked into the train station and ran into the secret entrance to get to the Platform 9/3 with his things before finding a bench to go wait on. Yeah waiting time to look out his boyfriend! He blinked slowly as He looked over too see that the Hogwarts express had not arrived yet. “ Huh that’s odd….” He mused softly glancing over noticing on the magical screen….It mentioned that the train was an hour late for some reason. So unusual! The train late?! Hopefully all would be okay! Albion was sure it would be perfectly fine right?!

He looked around and didn’t see anyone, He recognized yet and He started to doze off a bit sitting there. Not taking much time for him to start snoring. Eheh oops! A tired Gryffindor, He was.

nine lives

Last edited:

Cooper Cramwell

IMG_8535.gif

Finally, the day had arrived. At long last, it was September 1st! Cooper had been in a particularly giddy mood today, much to the irritation of his two younger brothers. When Cooper was giddy and happy like this, it meant he was more energetic, which spelt trouble for both of his brothers, Quinn and Dylan, as Cooper tended to be extra annoying on these types of days. Today was certainly no different. Today was a very special day, the 15 year old Gryffindor would be starting his 5th year at Hogwarts! That meant a new year of getting into trouble and of course, Quidditch! Cooper was one of the chasers for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. It seemed he enjoyed Quidditch a little too much, skipping out on classes or assignments in favor of practicing Quidditch. If it was up to him, Cooper would much rather be out on the Quidditch pitch soaring through the air on his broom than stuck inside some stuffy classroom learning.

Cooper was the eldest of the three Cramwell boys, but certainly the most rowdy and mischievous of the lot. Whereas his two younger brothers Quinn and Dylan were much more mild-tempered and behaved, Cooper often found himself getting into trouble with his various pranks and tricks and whatnot. Cooper was certainly a hard boy to get control of and handle. Both his professors at Hogwarts throughout the years and even his own parents knew how difficult it could be at times dealing with the Gryffindor athlete boy. Despite all this though, Cooper had a good heart. He was an extremely talented Quidditch player and a below average student at best.

Mr. and Mrs. Cramwell had gathered up their three boys, all of them attending Hogwarts, and rode to King's Cross Station. The two parents tried to tune out the noise in the back seat as of course, Cooper had been annoying and riling up his two younger brothers the whole ride there. Cooper sat in the middle of his two brothers in the car and irked both poor Quinn and Dylan relentlessly on the whole ride there. It was safe to say both Quinn and Dylan were in rather sour moods by the time the family had arrived at the train station.

As the Cramwell family had finally arrived at King's Cross Station, Cooper climbed over his brother Dylan to get out of the car first and get his luggage from the back trunk.
"Last one out's a loser!" said Cooper as he hopped over Dylan. Both of his brothers rolled their eyes and ignored the eldest Cramwell boy and his antics. As Dylan and Quinn got out of the car, Cooper stood there, waiting, smirking with his luggage. As Quinn as going to the back of the car to retrieve his bags, Cooper went behind his slightly younger brother and fellow 5th year and smacked the back of his head.

Quinn Cramwell

IMG_5900.gif

"Ow!" yelped Quinn as he suddenly felt himself get hit in the back of the head. He turned around and furrowed his brows, rubbing the back of his head. Of course, he had turned around to see that the culprit was none other than his irritating older brother Cooper. "Hey! Quit touching me!" whined Quinn, turning back around and getting his luggage from the trunk of the car. "I'm not touching you," replied Cooper with an innocent but obnoxious grin. Quinn rolled his eyes and turned to look at Cooper. "Yes you are! Act your bloody age for once why don't ya?" Quinn scolded. To this, Cooper just snickered, causing Quinn to grumble. He sighed as he waited for the youngest brother of the three, Dylan, to get his luggage from the back of the car too.

Quinn Cramwell was the middle child in this family. Although he was only a few minutes younger than his older brother Cooper, he was still technically the younger brother, so when Dylan came along about a year later, it gave Quinn his status as the middle child. Despite the stigma that came with being a middle child, Quinn had actually done quite well for himself. He was quite an excellent Quidditch player, just like his older brother. Like Cooper, he was a chaser, but played for Slytherin's Quidditch team, as of course, Quinn was a Slytherin. The 15 year old boy was also going to be starting his 5th year at Hogwarts and was very much looking forward to it.

While his Quidditch skills were impressive, it seemed that Cooper was able to match Quinn in this regard. In fact, sometimes Quinn even felt like he was in his brother's shadow when it came to Quidditch. While Cooper might have had the slight athletic advantage over Quinn, the Slytherin brother certainly had an academic advantage over the Gryffindor boy. Quinn was highly intelligent, often at the top of his class. It seemed that he excelled in every academic related area. This was one thing he had over Cooper. Quinn had a great work ethic and was very diligent when it came to his studies. The Slytherin boy was always the star student of the family and that was certainly something Quinn had to be proud of.

Quinn sighed as he dragged along his luggage and went with his two brothers and two parents to the platform. "Hey! Stop it! Quit bugging me Cooper!" Quinn complained as they walked. As they were walking, Cooper had decided now would be the perfect time to start touching Quinn on the head. "Aww don't be so mad baby bro, I'm only playing around!" Cooper said with a grin. Quinn furrowed his brows and gritted his teeth. He hated when Cooper called him "baby bro" despite them being only a few minutes apart. Cooper continued to harass Quinn. "Cut it out!" Quinn protested. He then looked to their youngest brother, Dylan. "Dylan! Get him to stop!" Quinn pleaded with his brother, as if Dylan could do anything about it.

Dylan Cramwell

IMG_8681.gif

Dylan was quite excited for today. The 14 year old Ravenclaw boy and youngest Cramwell brother would be starting his 4th year at Hogwarts. His oldest brother's antics on the car ride to the station certainly weren't appreciated, but still, he tried to maintain a positive attitude going into this. Dylan was quite unique when it came to comparing him with his two older brothers. Unlike Cooper and Quinn who were both very talented Quidditch chasers, Dylan was not a Quidditch athlete. Instead, he much preferred casting spells with his wand. Yes, Dylan was a proud member of Hogwarts' dueling club. His brothers would often give him crap about not being a Quidditch player but Dylan didn't seem to mind. In terms of his academics, he seemed much more well-rounded and balanced in terms of the Cramwell boys. Quinn was definitely on the top when it came to smarts, the bottom being Cooper. That placed Dylan right in the middle.

He was often well-behaved and got solid grades, doing everything his parents could've asked for. He tended to stay out of trouble unlike his oldest brother Coop. He wasn't quite the academic weapon that his older brother Quinn was but he was still a pretty great student. The Ravenclaw boy much preferred to read a book rather than get himself dirty playing such an aggressive and as he would like to put it, "barbaric" game. Luckily for Dylan, he had brought a book with him that he was planning on reading on the train. He would've liked to have got started on it in the car but of course, Cooper had other plans that prevented him from doing so in peace.

Dylan groaned as he walked with ihs family members on the platform in the train station. Cooper was back at it again annoying Quinn relentlessly. He rolled his eyes as Quinn looked over to him and asked him to put a stop to it.
"Ugh, Quinn, what am I gonna do?" Dylan asked. "Don't drag me into this mess...." he said as he simply looked forward. "Oh don't worry Dyl pickle, I've saved some love for you too!" Cooper snickered. Dylan rolled his eyes again, "For the last bloody time, stop calling me that..." he said, highly irritated.

Cooper Cramwell

IMG_8535.gif

Cooper was quite pleased with himself, having thoroughly annoyed both of his brothers- especially Quinn. There was something about annoying Quinn in particular that Cooper really enjoyed. Before arriving at the magical entry way to Platform 9 and 3/4, the three Cramwell boys said their last goodbyes to their parents with hugs and kisses. "Cooper darling, please try not to get into too much trouble this year..." Mrs. Cramwell had advised her eldest child. "And for goodness sakes don't drive your brothers insane and up the walls!" added the mother. Cooper smirked, "No promises!" he said before quickly turning around and transporting into Platform 9 and 3/4. His two younger brothers soon joined him after saying their goodbyes to their mother and father.

The trio of Cramwell brothers walked along the platform. On it were many young witches and wizards, all dressed in their Hogwarts robes. Some wore black robes proudly displaying the crest of one of the four Hogwarts houses. Other, younger and shorter looking children, wore black unmarked robes, denoting their status as unsorted first years. Cooper proudly wore his robes dawning the Gryffindor lion logo. Beside him was his Slytherin 5th year brother Quinn and Ravenclaw 4th year brother Dylan.

"Let's just hope we can get on this bloody train and get out of here..." muttered Quinn. "I don't think I can stand a single second more with you, Coop..." said the Slytherin brother. Cooper just grinned and laughed it off. "Aww you're no fun Quinny boy! Don't you wanna spend some time with your big brother?" Cooper asked, knowing exactly what Quinn's answer was going to be. He noticed Quinn roll his eyes and scoff. "Ha! Spend time with you? I'd rather be dead...." he over exaggerated. "Will you two stop your bickering? I can barely hear myself think!" Dylan interjected.

As they walked along, suddenly, Dylan looked up at something and stopped. "Hold on guys.... wait a moment," said the Ravenclaw softly. Both Cooper and Quinn stopped in their tracks and turned around to face Dylan, confused. "What is it? Seen someone pretty?" Cooper teased. Dylan just shook his head and ignored his older brother's comment. "It looks like the train is going to be late- an hour late..." Dylan informed his brothers. "Late? You've got to be kidding me! The train is never late! In all my four years so far the train has never been late?" Quinn said.

A devious smirk came across Cooper's face as he realized with this delay meant more time to annoy his brothers. "Oh dear, I guess that means we get to spend more time together!" Cooper said with a grin, knowing that his two brothers would dread this. As if on cue, both younger Cramwell brothers groaned and rolled their eyes. Quinn sighed as he waited with his two brothers on the platform. This was going to be a long wait. Of course, Cooper took it upon himself to harass Quinn and Dylan. Cooper went from poking one brother to another, chuckling as he did so, seeing their irritation in their reactions. "Stop it!" one brother would say. "Quit it!" the other would say. But nothing seemed to work as Cooper just continued his chaotic reign of terror.

It seemed that just as Quinn and Dylan were reaching their breaking point, Cooper didn't notice a certain someone approaching the trio of brothers. Little did they know, this person would soon be coming over to "save them" from the torment of their oldest brother. Cooper just continued laughing and annoying his brothers as he didn't notice coming up behind him was one of his fellow Gryffindors- a good friend and even a Quidditch teammate.

this code scrolls!!!!!!!
cats are better
need I say more?
OTTO FISCHER
MOOD

happy prefect noises

Platform

INTERACTIONS

Albion

Woooo, new year! It’s September 1st. The first day back is really here! For Slytherin Otto Fischer, it’s otters seventh and final year at Hogwarts. Otters final year of being Slytherin prefect. Otto’s not going to lie, otter’s going to miss Hogwarts when otter leaves. Don’t question how Otto got selected to be Slytherin prefect. It’s a mystery! But Otto is the best prefect ever!

Otto had gotten little sleep the night before. Like, two hours worth of sleep. Yikes. Otter’s thriving on very little sleep and lots of coffee right now. Like, lots and lots of coffee. Ah well, the train ride is usually nine hours long so otter’s got plenty of time to take a nap on the train. Otto is giddy with excitement, and he would definitely be bouncing off the walls right now. He couldn’t wait to climb aboard the train and find a compartment for the 9-hour long journey to Hogwarts. He’ll definitely be indulging in sweets the whole time. Otto is going to make the most of his last year. Yep!

Otto was radiating with excitement as Otto got ready for the day, putting his hair up into a short ponytail and sticking his wand through the ponytail holder. Having your wand in your ponytail is super fashionable. And no Otto won’t be taking any criticism about it. Otto is very fashionable! Otto, being the disorganized and messy person that he is, stuffed his things into his luggage case before closing it. He’s got everything. He sure does.

Otto was dressed in a cozy rabbit printed sweater with a white maxi skirt and platform sneakers. As well as cat earrings because cat earrings are a staple of his fashion.

Now, it was off to Kings Cross Station!

Otto and Birdie’s dad didn’t bother coming along. He never does. It was just the twins and mama at the station.

Even though Otto’s in his seventh and final year of Hogwarts, he still gets extremely homesick. Yeah, he has the Yule Ball, the sweets, the prefect duties, his boyfriend Albion, and so much more to look forward to at Hogwarts but Otto would always get homesick on occasion. Even though he knew his mom would write to him whenever she could. But still, Otto tends to get homesick. Otto’s first year on the platform had been full of him sobbing as he got on the train and not wanting to go.

“Alright Otto, do you have everything in your luggage case?” Mama asked a rather hyper and bouncy Otto. “Yes, mama! I do! I’ve got everything I need for my last year at Hogwarts! My books, plenty of clothes, study guides, you name it!” Otto replied excitedly. Otto could not contain how excited he is right now; he gets to see Albion again! And his friends! And there’s all the sweets to buy from Honeyduke’s! Honeyduke’s is Otto’s favorite shop! That and Brews and Stews. Otto has a major sweet tooth. And Otto runs on caffeine and sugar. And affection of course.

In one hand, he’s holding Cookie’s pet carrier with the giant Maine Coon currently sleeping inside. The other was holding onto his luggage. Otter is currently preparing to run through the brick wall. It would be otters final time doing so, it would be Otto's last time boarding the train to head to Hogwarts. With a deep breath, Otto ran through the brick wall, and it didn’t take long for Mama and Birdie to join otter.

Like she always did ever since Otto was a little sobbing first year, Mama was going on the platform with Otto to see him off. But Otto’s not crying this year! Nope! Well… he hopes not. Is he tearing up right now?

Where is the train? Where is it? Is Otto going to have to wait for the train? His ADHD brain could never. He can’t wait for the train; he’ll die of boredom. Literally. Why is the train not here yet? It’s always on time. Up until now, at least. In all of Otto’s years of attending Hogwarts, the train has never been late. It’s always been there waiting on the tracks. Not this year. "Where's the train? It's usually here." Otto was quick to comment on the lack of train. The train's never been late before, and how long is Otto going to have to wait? "I suppose the train is running a bit late. It's a new year after all." Mama assured the twins. "I'm sure you two won't have to wait very long for the train." Yeah, mama must be right! The train's just running a few minutes late.

Otto wipes at otters eyes, not wanting to cry on this special day. Otto’s brave and strong. Otter’ll be just fine. Otto had otters boyfriend after all! And friends, of course. Otto blinked away any tears that might be lingering in otters eyes. Otter is brave and strong. “Alright Otto and Birdie, you two have an amazing final year at Hogwarts. I’ll miss you both lots, but I’ll write to both of you! And I’ll see you for the holidays! Otto, should bring your boyfriend to visit too.” Freyja began to say her goodbyes to Otto. Otto gave otters mother a smile, he can look forward to it. And Otto will definitely bring Antonio too!

“Goodbye mama. I’ll miss you.” Otto had to set his stuff down to give Mama a big goodbye hug. The pine marten animagus let go so that Mama could leave. Now it was just Birdie and Otto on the platform.

Otto and Birdie had split up by now. Birdie was most likely going to meet up with her friends and Otto is going to look for Albion. His lovely, amazing, gorgeous, handsome boyfriend. And Albion is… well, every single compliment there is in the world.

Where is Albion?

Otto’s very short so he has to strain to look through the growing crowd just to look for his boyfriend. So sad.

Oh, there's Albion! And.... he's asleep. Though Otto was quick to make his way over to the bench.

Otto set otters luggage and pet carrier down on the ground and moved to sit down right next to Albion. Yep. It had been a very long summer since Otto had last seen Albi. See, letters are not enough. Like, letters are nice and all, but it gets dull and boring after a while. Otto missed otters boyfriend very, very much! Like, you have no idea how much Otto missed Albion over the long, dragged-out summer. Okay, now wake up Albion and give your boyfriend some attention. Otto is very deserving of some cuddles! Well, Otto would get bored of waiting for the train to and otter'll fall asleep too.

“Wake up Albi, you owe me a whole summer’s worth of cuddles and attention!” Otto hummed out sweetly before moving to give otters boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. A cute little wake up kiss for the bestest boyfriend in the whole world! Otto is a very sweet boyfriend. Yes, otter is! Otto is an absolute sweetheart, otter is! Otto's also an absolute sappy dork.

Otto is just happy to see Albion again.

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

• platform 9 ¾

witches

alice phoebe lou

These days, knowing more makes you more miserable.

@allifortescue

12 hours ago

nine lives

Daksha Seshadri
Hailing from India, Daksha was a fish out of water in the busy King's Cross on September 1st, the start of a new school year for the colonizers as her parents called the British due to their former occupation of India and many other places during their once mighty empire which had spread across countries. Like another particular transfer student, she should be in starting her 4th year but she had been ill the year she was meant to start school and thus had been sent a year later at eleven years old. Even when she had started school, she had been forced to take it easy during school due to the lingering effects of the illness that had ravaged her body. Holding her teak and occamy feather wand in her hand, her father spoke in Hindi. "Daksh ko yaad karo. Ye British paarsalemauths ko hey drshti se dekhate hain isalie aap yah nahin bata sakate ki ham kya hain."

"Yah unake skool ke sansthaapak aur unake kaale svaamee paapa ke kaaran hai?" Her father nodded, a frown on his face.

"Achchhe bano aur thoda naagin likho." Daksha smiled and her father cast a couple spells on her trunk, making it featherlight and shrinkable before handing it the young girl who was dressed in a red salwar kameez, hooking up the trailing end over an arm as she took the trunk and held it in her hand, slipping her wand into the wand holster around her right ankle and walked with her father through the barrier between Platforms 9 and 10, her father muttering that the British rode uncomfortable brooms instead of flying carpets like in India. The train station appeared busy as students milled around but there was no train waiting for them. Instead there were younger students dressed in black robes and older students with robes and ties symbolizing with embrodiery and crests detailing their houses. As she understood, she and another transfer student would be sorted after the first years and were expected to take the boats across their lake which was a tradition in Hogwarts.

1699547676575.jpeg

Daksha's hair was plated into a french braid, her father then pulling out the trunk from his pocket and restoring it to its normal size so it would be easy to carry on the train, both Indians looking around for any sign of the train. There was a clock above that showed the time along with a sign saying Platform 9 3/4 but also a sign saying that the train would be an hour late. Apparently this wasn't normal with how some students were talking yet there were also parents there with the younger students who were yet to be sorted. "Kya aap chaahate hain ki main aapake saath yaheen rahoon? Ya aap svayan theek hain?"

Daksha looked around her at the group of students waiting for the train to arrive, knowing she was still weak even now from her illness and not as strong as she had been. "Nahin paapa. Tren aane tak main baithane ke lie koee jagah dhoondh loonga." Her father gave her a concerned glance but nodded and levitated his daughter's trunk to a nearby empty bench, placing it on the floor as Daksha took a seat on the bench and hugged her father before he headed back to the barrier to cross back into the non-magical world.

OOC (Hindi to English via google translate):
daksh ko yaad karo. ye british paarsalemauths ko hey drshti se dekhate hain isalie aap yah nahin bata sakate ki ham kya hain. - "Remember Daksha. These British look down on Parslemouths so you can't reveal what we are."

yah unake skool ke sansthaapak aur unake kaale svaamee paapa ke kaaran hai? - "It's because of their school founder and their dark lord papa?"

achchhe bano aur thoda naagin likho. - "Be good and write little serpent."

kya aap chaahate hain ki main aapake saath yaheen rahoon? ya aap svayan theek hain? - "Do you want me to remain here with you? Or are you fine on your own?"

nahin paapa. tren aane tak main baithane ke lie koee jagah dhoondh loonga. - "No papa. I'll just find somewhere to sit until the train arrives."

Last edited:
Rufino Agoshtinho
Everything was so loud as people wandered around him, hurrying to trains, the lingering scent of diesel in the air which caused the foreigner to lick his lips in distaste, a cat trait which he couldn't help. Not only that the full moon was on the 8th of September and he wasn't looking forward to that nor the new moon on the 23rd of September for he was without his partner. Wearing a blue and black shirt with black pants and shoes, it was finished off with a blue cape that trailed the station platform behind him, his trunk in one hand with a kitten carrier strapped to the top, a pair of blue eyes peering out of the cage which was lined with newspaper, a small blue collar around the six-week-old kitten's neck with a bell attached to its collar. He knew well how sneaky and silent cats could be. "Silencio," hissed Rufino quietly to the white kitten without turning to look at it. Rather the thirteen year old was looking for someone, flatly refusing to wear the black robes that students wore at Hogwarts as their uniform but at least the temperature outside was a nice 21 Celsisus, a strange thing according to his pen pal for September. Truthfully, he'd been expecting it to be rainy.

Where is this platform? Shifting on his feet, Rufino didn't see anything that pointed to the platform he was looking for and he fished out a ticket from his pocket, frowning as he examined it. Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross. 11:00 AM departure, Hogwarts Express, September 1st was all the ticket said. No directions or any idea of where or how to get onto the platform. He could practically feel his inner cat hiss in displeasure at the lack of information. Still, there was someone who might help him, if he could end up spotting them in the crowd of people that rushed about, his father having gotten an international port key to the United Kingdom, landing in the Ministry of Magic, for the trip but his family had been unable to come, what with his stepmother expecting kits in five months time and his sister being ill.

Well that and assuring his father he would be fine as Quinn was supposed to meet him at the platform, the older teen having been the one to persuade him to come to Hogwarts. His father had shown the enrollment forms to the Minister and their Brazilian passports, getting the teen a visa for his remaining years in school which would end on his 7th year with graduation. But his passport and documents about his enrollment were all back his trunk in a small bag that had been charmed against theft, fire and water damage. He knew he was supposed to meet Quinn somewhere as they were meant to show him how to get onto the platform so he looked upwards to the second floor. Maybe a vantage point would give him a better view of the station? He'd certainly feel more comfortable higher up...but how was he supposed to get up there without risking the attention of hunters or people? He couldn't jump that far up nor did there appear to be handholds to climb up the wall. Annoyed, the foreign student turned and headed back to the entrance where he'd seen a sign earlier. Maybe there was an idea of where the barrier was on the sign though he wasn't holding his breath. Quinn said they didn't have many transfer students.

606 606

james potter
Prongs- Marauder

Another year of the most magickal place in England! Wow! James was always so excited for school, to see his friends, cause some mischief, play quidditch and so much more! To top it all off, his boyfriend had spent the entire summer with him! Like isn’t that so totally awesome! He was dating his best friend’s brother: Regulus Black. Who cares about them being in different houses! They cared a ton about each other and that is what matters most right?! Right! He was head over hooves for him anyways. Hehe just stag animagus things here!

He had woken up super early on September 1st, Shaking Regulus awake as He woke up with the biggest goofiest grin on his face. Yeah he was head over hooves alright! “ C’mon Reggie wake up….we gotta get ready darlin’ “ He whispered as He leaned over to leave a few sleepy kisses on his cheek as He stretched bit before hopping out of bed to get a headstart on hygiene and then to throw on some comfy but nice clothes for the train. Always had to look his best for his Reggie after all! The stag animagus was very fawned of his fellow animagus boyfriend. Hehe he’s in a punny mood today! Don’t mind him. He will stop eventually.

Once both boys were ready. James couldn’t help but give a quick peck to Regulus’ lips before eagerly taking his hand and entertwining their fingers tother with a happy humm as they made their way downstairs. Honestly his hair was still a bit messy but that He could fix later. He was too excited about school to think about that right now! Honestly James hoped Reg had an amazing summer together with him. But the Slytherin wasn’t always the easiest to read. Which James didn’t mind! More amazing things bout Reggie than not after all! He was beaming happily. “ You ready for school hun?” He asked excitedly as He dragged Regulus to the kitchen where his parents had prepared them breakfast. Which James scarfed down eagerly. What can He say? He’s a growing boy!

He patiently waited for everyone else to finish their food before realizing. “ Oh Merlin! Forgot my glasses!” He chuckled excusing himself before running back upstairs and finding his glasses and putting them on before heading back downstairs with a happy humm. Sitting back down. Hehe that is better! He can actually see now! He gave sheepish smile. He could be a little forgetful sometimes!
Soon enough the four of them had gathered both of the boys’ bags and placed them neatly in the car to finally head to school. “ Thank you again Papa and Mama!” James replied cheerfully hugging both of his parents before opening the car door for Regulus. He had to be a gentleman after all! He was chivalrous! No question about that. “ After you Reggie!” He winked getting into the car once His boyfriend was settled and then the group finally made their way to the train station.

James had been talking nonstop the entire car ride so it quick. Yeah! James was quite the chatterbox! Just classic James things here! He was mostly talking about Quidditch though! The only thing other than his family that He loved almost as much as Regulus! What can He say! He’s a little bit lovesick! Don’t mind him! He’s just being his goofy stag animagus self after all!

He was! Once they had finally arrived at the train station. He eagerly took Regulus’ hand again entertwining their finger’s together as He opened the door door and got out while Helping Regulus out of the car. Just being a gentleman here. He knew that his boyfriend could definitely fend for himself but James was just being sweet. “ May I take your bags too?” He offered as He went to grab his own trunk and things! He did not mind to help Regulus with his bags. Not one bit! “ Thank you Mama and Papa……We should be fine from here!” He told his parents who pulled both boys into a hug before leaving once the two boys headed into the train station! Fleamont and Euphemia Potter were the absolute best parents after all! Really they are! If allowed, James would take both of their bags and smooch Reggie’s check softly with a happy humm and walk alongside Regulus to the Platform and absolutely run through it together.

“ Ah this should be a fun year right?! Did you have a good summer? Where do you wanna wait for the train?” He rambled excitedly. Yeah, He was excited. He can always find his friends once the pair found a spot to wait. His fellow Mauraders were not hard to find after all! Hehe!

coded by natasha.

to do things for the love of it...

Awake bright and early, they had been dropped off at Kings Cross early by their parents before the two rushed off to work. This was how it was for her and thankfully this year it was quite helpful. It gave them ample time to push their things through, making sure the anti-theft charm was on proper before waiting back at King's cross, between 9 and 10. She would have worn her robes to be spotted easier but that was also the problem. She didn't need muggles asking her any more questions than needed. So instead they were wearing their outfit for after the feast.

A black turtle neck with a blue jacket tucked in with golden embodies, with matching necklaces and ears and black shoes. It was well put together but even for the era, it was a bit much, making her stand out, as if her curly big hair didn't do that already. Time would begin to pass, waiting and waiting, Quinn would end up finding a seat and pulling out a book, charmed to look like some novel but in reality, it was one of many textbooks they needed for this upcoming year, figuring reading ahead couldn't hear anyone.

As time passed, for a moment they believed she heard a jingle of a bell, head shooting up and looking around. She then fixed her eyes on someone who looked, confused to say the least, looking between the two platform signs, walking off, only to walk back. It must be him.

Quinn was your typical studious type and ended up gaining a pen pal of a lovely person in Castleboruxo and now he was coming here! Transfer students were rare beyond rare, yet the bright witch was able to make to process go as smoothly as possible, jumping up and dashing over to the boy in blue, a smile on her face as her book snapped closed.

"Olá! Você é Rufino?"
She would ask, well spoken but her heavy English accent still coming through. Among many other things, the witch was also picking up a few languages, over the summer had especially worked hard on her Portuguese in preparation for helping Rufino transfer. While there were spells to use to simply speak another language, it wasn't always going to be possible, especially when she hadn't learned the spell properly or could even cast it without a wand. In a muggle-heavy area such as the train, learning the language was simply easier.
"Sou Qinn, você está procurando as plataformas 9 e 3/4, certo?"
At least this way it was easy to reveal that she was first of all a Witch and could at least help even if this ended up not being Rufino, though speaking directly in Portuguese might have been a bold choice.

TRANSLATION (with google translate):
Olá! Você é Rufino? >> Hello Are you Rufino?
Sou Qinn, você está procurando as plataformas 9 e 3/4, certo? >> I'm Quinn, you're looking for platform 9 and 3/4, right?

wait a minute!

♡coded by uxie♡

somnus sauvageon
slytherin
King's Cross Station
tired and hyper somehow
in server
interactions

Asher fairyfawn fairyfawn

It was a couple of days before September 1st………

Not all the students had the luxury of being only a short ride away from the school, Somnus was unfortunately one of those kids. Living in Paris, France when not in school. He had arrived to the train station in France with his parents in town. Trunk being pulled behind him. “ Je me comporterai bien père et mère.....à la fin de l'année ( I will behave mother and father.....see you at the end of the year )” He told them quietly before over the next 24 hours having to take two trains to get to the England. A very long train ride.

Two very long and boring train rides, one after another! And still one more to go! This would be so worth it though right! Always good to get time away from family especially when they are not pleasant folks to be around. Nope they are not. But that is a story for another day honestly! No grumbling about parents right now. It’s not needed! Heh! Nope! Only Happy things here now! So many exciting things too look forward too right?! So much!

It was now the morning of September 1st, He had woken up bright and early to shower and get ready for the day. Can’t smell bad when you get to see someone you deeply care about right?! Hehe! Always gotta look your best for your significant other right?! Right! Well, that was at least Somnus’ philosophy! But He always did try to look his best anyhow! Nothing better than looking your best after all! Besides, He was more than excited to see his boyfriend and just finally being able to spend time together you know! Living in two different countries was honestly the worst cause it made sending letters much much harder. But hehe! No more long waits for letters! In-person was honestly the best!

Really it was!

Quickly fixing his hair and tying half of it up into a half up ponytail. What?! It’s a cute hairstyle don’t mind him! Just got to look his best! Yus! Before brushing teeth, putting on the lightest spritz of an gourmand cologne! It sort of smelled like freshly baked cookies. What, it was a nice scent?! Cookies smelled good after all! Before changing into the clothes for the train ride that day. A pleather pair of trousers and a real leather vest, buttoned up of course. Though, He had worn much more revealing things in the past. French people things, I guess? Hehe! Before slipping on the platform boots and taking the time to perfect the eyeliner and put on the lipstick before smiling a bit and slipping the tube into his pocket in case, He needed to reapply later. Which was all in honesty very likely.

Gathering his things making sure, He didn’t forget anything! When He was sure, He quickly checked out of the little hotel before making the short walk to King’s Cross Station. Probably like a 5 or 6 minute walk honestly not bad. You walk a lot in Paris to get to most places, so honestly this was nothing for him. Really it wasn’t bad at all. Before finally arriving at the iconic train station!!! Woo! Finally! One step closer to getting to see a special someone! Hehe! Like it is always nice to see friends and such but He was much more looking forward to seeing his boyfriend than friends though!

Heh! Boyfriend wow! He was still getting used to saying that.

But honestly, It was only a matter of time before, He went through the platform and spotted Asher. As that was exactly whom, Somnus was looking for!

He dragged his luggage behind him as He finally entered the station after finally arriving. Letting out a pleased hum. After multiple days of travel, He was honestly ready to get to Hogwarts. It would take a little time to adjust to the time difference too but He had dealt with it previously. So this was absolutely nothing new of course. After a quick peer into a mirror to make sure He still looked his best. Which absolutely, He did! How could He not? Gotta impress a certain someone after all!

After finally making his way through , the barrier to get to Platform 9 3/4 . He took a moment to making sure everything looked good once more. How could He not honestly. Looking his best was an absolute must after all! Well you know the reason now! Not gonna keeping repeating it hehe! Before looking around an noticing the train wasn’t at the platform yet odd. It wasn’t usually late. “ Bizarre, le train n'est généralement pas en retard (Odd the train isn't usually late) “ He mumbled before strugging it off. Probably wouldn’t take much longer right?! Right!

Besides sure it was something minor right?!

Yeah nothing bad!

No sad thoughts, Just time to make some great memories!

His eyes went back to scanning around to find Asher. Which didn’t take him long to spot the much taller Gryffindor in the crowd. A small grin creeped his way onto his lips and as much as He wanted to scream out his name in the crowd…..He decided that nah. He was going to use the element of surprise instead. Hehe! Suprises can be the best right! He pulled his luggage quietly along with him before leaving it in a safe spot for the moment. A delightened humm leaving his lips. Before running over to him and tackling him in a hug. Hehe tackle hugs were oh so cute! “Salut Asher !!!! Comment était ton été?! Tu m'as manqué?! Est-ce que je t'ai manqué?! (Hi Asher!!!! How was your summer?! I missed you?! Did you miss me?!)” He practically shouted at that point taking the opportunity to leave kisses all over Asher’s face- most definitely leaving lipstick marks in his wake.

What can He say?! He’s excited and it hadn’t quite kicked in yet that He probably should be speaking English now.

“ Vous avez l'air bien! Eh bien, tu es toujours jolie... Tu es si beau... Wow, je divague... Uhm Salut ! Tu m'as tellement manqué (You look nice! Well, you always look nice... You're so handsome... Wow, I'm rambling... Uhm Hi! I missed you oh so much)” He was still rambling excitedly.
coded by natasha.
[/border]

Last edited:
Rufino Agoshtinho

Rufino had started walking back to the entrance, only to end up turning around and starting back towards the area he had been searching in an attempt to figure out the platform when footsteps came in his direction only to stop and block his way. He had to resist hissing in surprise as he was approached by dashing feet, hazel eyes narrowing as he took in the other's appearance. They appeared to be female and were clothed in a black turtleneck and tucked in blue jacket...golden embodies and earrings. One could practically see the way his nose twitched as he was greeted in his native tongue, surprise falling across his face. This only grew as the person asked if they were Rufino. "Sim, sou Rufino," said Rufino, inhaling the air and then hacking at the scent of diesel flooding his nose and mouth, for a moment revealing sharp canines, once more licking his lips in disgust at the scent. Surprise turned to curiosity and then happiness as the girl asked if he were looking for Platform 9 3/4 and then introducing herself as Quinn.

"Quinn? Ah, correspondente, sim? Sim, estou procurando a plataforma. O diretor não se preocupou em enviar informações nem ao Ministério." Holding out his hand to shake, he spoke once more. "Sinto muito, podemos nos mudar. O cheiro é nojento. Você parece ainda mais legal pessoalmente. É estranho ainda ter sua foto? Eu não sabia que você sabia português. É legal." Gesturing towards the train as he spoke, indicating that it and not Quinn had the unpleasant scent.

Hopefully she could understand him as well, otherwise he'd have to repeat everything in English which he could do but his accent would get in the way. "Você está feliz...animado...com a escola?" Uncertainty at the question now colored his tone as he waited for Quinn to either respond or lead the way, preferably towards the platform. He would have offered her a hug but was unsure if it were appropriate or not, not too sure of the British wizarding customs. It was something he had not looked into, being still annoyed that he was being put into third year despite already having completed it last year. But the headmaster was insistent that he go to school with his age and year mates so he was stuck in third year again.

OOC English to Portuguse (google translate):
Quinn? Ah, correspondente, sim? Sim, estou procurando a plataforma. O diretor não se preocupou em enviar informações nem ao Ministério. - "Quinn? Ah, penpal yes? Yes, I'm looking for the platform. The headmaster didn't bother sending information on it nor the Ministry."
Sinto muito, podemos nos mudar. O cheiro é nojento. Você parece ainda mais legal pessoalmente. É estranho ainda ter sua foto? Eu não sabia que você sabia português. É legal.- "I'm sorry, can we move. The scent is disgusting. You look even nicer in person. Is it weird to still have your picture? I didn't know you knew Portuguese. It's nice."

Você está feliz...animado...com a escola? = "You are happy...excited...about school?"

606 606

you say the whole world's ending
honey it already did
you're not gonna slow it
REGULUS BLACK
MOOD

james may be an idiot but he's my idiot

OUTFIT

fancy man

Platform

INTERACTIONS

James

12 Grimmauld Place was not a safe place for Regulus. It really isn’t. It’s so cold and unwelcoming, and his parents are just the same. Reggie didn’t want to stay at Grimmauld for another summer. The atmosphere there is tense and Reggie didn’t want to stay there anymore.

The Potters had let Regulus stay with them for the summer. It’s a pleasant, welcomed change from what Reggie is used to. Sleepovers with James, waking up next to James if he woke up first, plenty of fun dates, what more could Regulus want?

Euphemia and Fleamont Potter were so warm and welcoming to Regulus. Unlike his own parents. They let him stay at the Potter residence for the summer, they got him a cat who he named Inky, they were extremely supportive of him and James. The Potter residence was extremely warm and vibrant, there was never a dull day with the Potters. Especially with James. Every day of the summer was well spent and was full of affection and laughs.

Effie and Monty were good to him. Are good to him. And it’s amazing. James is good to him. James is an amazing boyfriend and who would’ve thought that James Potter and Regulus Black would be dating? A Gryffindor and a Slytherin. Well, two different houses won’t stop them. Regulus shows affection in his own way. But it’s true that Regulus loves James Potter. He really does. And you know? It’s good that Sirius is supportive of the relationship! Supportive big brother!

Anyways….

Today is September 1st — the start of a new year at Hogwarts. How nice. Very nice. What’s not nice is James interrupting Reggie’s sleep! Regulus waved a hand at James, not happy about being shaken awake from sleep. If James hadn’t given him some cute sleepy kisses to the cheek, Reggie would’ve put a pillow over his head to go back to sleep. “I’m up, I’m up.” The panther animagus insisted as he began to sit up on the bed. That got Reggie up and about.

They’ve got a train to catch! Well… board. Because they’re not going to miss the train. Absolutely not.

Regulus got ready for the first day back to Hogwarts. Getting dressed in some comfortably fashionable clothes, which is honestly a staple of Reggie’s outfits besides sweaters. He sprayed on some eucalyptus cologne and was just taking his time in getting ready. After all, Regulus has to look his best. Then again, doesn’t he always look his best? Yes, yes he does. Reggie is absolutely fabulous. And stylish. His hair is well combed and well kept as Reggie styles it that way and it must stay that way.

Reggie went downstairs to join the others for breakfast, gotta eat before getting in the train!

Unlike James, Reggie had been eating his breakfast more calmly. He didn’t want a stomachache from wolfing down food and surely they’ve got plenty of time to get to the station. After breakfast, it was time to head down to Kings Cross Station.

Quidditch is something to look forward to. Yep. James was talking about Quidditch things in the car as they were heading over to Kings Cross Station. See, Regulus Black is in Quidditch too as the Slytherin seeker.

Yeah.

He’s not going to lie, he could listen to James talk all day even if he does go on and on. Reggie moved to take hold of James’ hand so that they could hold hands for the remainder of the car ride.

Reggie got out of the car with James’ help — yeah Reggie can get out of the car on his own and do lots of things on his own but James is a gentleman. And Reggie likes that. A lot. “Yeah, you can take my bags.” The Slytherin nodded his head. James is so strong. And the Slytherin is more than happy to accept any kisses from James.

Reggie grabbed Inky’s pet carrier and he was ready to go. He’s ready to sit in a train compartment and wait for the train to get to Hogwarts.

Okay, where is the train? It’s not here. It’s weird to not see the train waiting. It’ll be here soon, Regulus guesses, it’s just a few minutes late that’s all.

Effie and Monty had hugged both him and James. And Reggie was more than happy to give them a big farewell hug in return. This is nice. Nice, warm, and comforting. Effie and Monty Potter are literally the best. They’re the best.

And when Effie and Monty left, James was back to rambling.

Yep, James is an idiot. But he is Reggie’s idiot. His rambling, hyper idiot. “James, mon ange (my angel), you know my summer was very pleasant staying with you and your parents.” Reggie is smiling. Regulus Black is smiling. James’ hands were full with the luggage so Regulus opted to just have his free arm wrapped around James’ arm with his other arm holding onto the pet carrier.

Come on, how could Regulus not have an absolutely amazing summer at the Potter residence? Reggie would go along with James’ cheesy date ideas as long as they’re having fun and enjoying quality time with one another. “Somewhere quiet and away from the crowd.”

Very vague. But it’s fine. It’s something, isn’t it? “Viens ici mon beau cerf.” (Come here my handsome stag) Regulus hummed out as he started to pull on James’ arm to lead them to a quiet corner where they can sit down and wait for the train.

Just the two of them. Unless James’ friends come around. Regulus moved to give James a peck on the cheek. Curse James Potter for being taller than him. But it’s fine.

Peter Pettigrew
At last the summer had ended and it was time to once more meet his friends; Remus Lupin, James Potter and Sirius Black; for another set of fun adventures at Hogwarts; taking the Forbidden Forest by storm as the trio of illegal animagi ran around the woods with their werewolf friend. As the smallest of their number, it was easy for Peter to turn into his rat form and press the knot between the roots of the Whomping Willow after everyone had gone to bed and the trio of boys had snuck out of the castle under James' invisibilty cloak. He was not as handsome, brave or even popular like James and Sirius. Truth be told, Peter was considered the weakest of the Marauders and most students. Peter never said it to his friends but he had been a hat stall when he was younger, the Sorting Hat wanting to put him into either Gryffindor or Slytherin. He couldn't imagine being in the same house as Snivellus, even if James and Sirius were the ones to really do the bullying. Remus, despite being made a prefect last year, certainly didn't do anything to stop James and Sirius from bullying other students but Peter knew he was at fault too for egging James and Sirius, the ringleaders of their gang on.

Shorter than his friends and a somewhat pudgey boy with mousy brown hair and blue eyes with a rat-like nose, Peter naturally gravitated towards those of power and strength that could protect him though he was aware that in some small way that he had probably been taken into the Maruders by the three other boys out of pity. Perhaps that was why he didn't do anything himself to stop the bullying; knowing he wouldn't stand a chance against Sirius or James in a fight; the two being like brothers; knowing of his own magical prowess being weaker than most students his age and fearing...yes fearing being rejected and a recipetent of bullying himself by Potter and Black. He wasn't stupid enough to believe that if he were kicked out of the group, that James and Sirius wouldn't bully or attack him and after all, the professors never did anything about the bullying. Why, James and Sirius hadn't even gotten in trouble for the incident last year when Sirius had attempted to get Severus Snape bitten by Remus on the full moon!

Peter's summer had been rather uneventful, spending his time mostly at home with his mother or with his friends at the Potter household, Fleamont and Euphemia being happy to have James' friends over. Of course Reggie was there as well, being James' boyfriend which Peter thought was odd as just last year he had been smitten with Lily Evans, a muggleborn red head that had been sorted into Gryffindor as well. Peter shrugged as his mother took him to King's Cross and he walked confidently through the Muggles milling around and heading to their trains, passing some students who took no notice of him but then that was Peter's life outside of and even in the Marauders...an unforgettable and talentless according to many of his peers and professors young wizard. Crossing onto the platform, he looked around at the crowd of students and saw a sign saying the train was running late. That was odd. The train had never been late before in the history of Hogwarts, certainly not since he had his friends had started school five years ago. Well, perhaps he could find James, Sirius or Remus and they could talk about what pranks they planned to do this year. James had suggested something important and fun this year and Peter couldn't wait to see what it was.

Adrian Hackett

Dear Mr. Hackett,

It is my pleasure to announce that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. As you may be aware, this is a prestigious school in the United Kingdom, under the mastery of the great Albus Dumbledore. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary equipment and supplies. Term begins September 1st 1976 with the train leaving from Platform 9 3/4 at 11AM sharp. Do not be late. We await your owl no later than July 31st. Should you have any questions, please send a letter back with an owl and an professor will be there to help you.

Sincerely
Minerva McGongall
Deputy Headmistress

"Adrian! Hurry up or we're going to miss the bus to Dublin!"

Opening his eyes, a young boy with brown hair saw his cousin standing over him. "I'm awake," said Adrian tiredly, the young pre-teen looking at the clock to see it was five in the morning. As he sat up, he fumbled for the lamp and turned it on to see the letter he had been going over on the nightstand next to his bed and his eyes flickered tiredly over them before looking to the calendar to see that it was September 1st 1976. His eyes widened as his cousin smirked and shoved him, prancing out of the room.

"Come on lazy bones unless you want to be late," he said called over his shoulder to Adrian who stumbled out of bed, shivering as his feet touched the bare wooden floor before moving to the dresser to get some clothes. Once he was dressed, he made sure his trunk was packed with the necessary books and supplies as well as spare clothes and robes for the upcoming school year before dragging it downstairs, his wand already packed in a small bag with a pouch of coins. Dressed in hand-me down clothing with his battered trunk, it was obvious at first glance that the boy was poor and not well off like richer pureblood families but this was a chance to hopefully make something of his self and avoid the dreary long hours in the coal mines like his uncle and older cousins who were sixteen, fourteen and twelve respectfully. Only ten-year-old twins Timothy and Zuzanna escaped it by being sent to Gaelich Draiocht this year.

Hurrying downstairs, his cousin Diarmuid cast some charms on the trunk and stood it by the door while Adrian rushed to get some breakfast, a simple bowl of porridge with bread and jam before washing up at the sink and then rushing outside, grabbing his trunk as his uncle and aunt hurried along after him before heading down the gravel road, his older cousins heading off to work in the mines. Reaching the bus stop after a couple of roads, they took a bus to a train station which took them to Dublin, then the ferry to Liverpool, then a train from Liverpool to London. The ride by ferry was three hours not to mention the long ride up through the Irish countryside and towns which took some time and then having to go through customs upon entering Liverpool which would take around two hours.

Students stood or sat next to each other, friends conversing and talking of their summers and plans for the upcoming school year. Eleven year old Adrian was finally getting the chance to come to one of the eleven great wizarding schools, having chosen to come to Hogwarts instead of the Irish wizarding school despite living in Ireland. Gealich Draiocht, the Irish wizarding school, was one of the smaller schools and accepted students from both Ireland and Northern Ireland, despite Northern Ireland choosing to remain underneath the rule of the queen. He could see many older students, their robes either bearing house crests and colored embroidery in either green, red, blue or yellow indicating the house they belonged to and other students his age...other first years who had yet to be sorted. The young orphan, his father having been killed in a battle with Death Eaters and his mother having died of dragon pox when he had been eight years old, now lived with his Uncle and Aunt in a small seaside cottage raising sheep and horses, his uncle also working in a coal mine during the colder months when things got slower on the farm. It was hard and long work in the winter, resulting in Adrian often being left home alone to tend to the farm and helping his aunt, his uncle doing his best to ensure they had enough to eat and often it wasn't much.

It wasn't that Gealich Draiocht was a bad school, but his uncle and aunt want to be sure he had enough to eat so when he had gotten the letter to Hogwarts in addition to the letter to the Irish wizarding school, it was arranged that he spend his breaks at school and only come home during the summer. Wearing a cross around his neck, the young Catholic which might be a strange thing given he had magic and was also religious, but surely magic and religion could co-exist together without confliction, stared around at the various students before looking up at his uncle who looked tired and worn down. But what did Adrian know, being a half-blood with his father having been a muggle and his mother being a witch who had been kicked out of the Celtic pureblood family Sithigh for marrying a muggle and tarnishing the family name? Of course her being bit by a werewolf had not helped matters either so Adrian's grandmother had abandoned her family and married into the Hackett family instead, following her daughter. "The train looks to be late Vendagi," said his aunt.

"Adrian should be okay Anduenna," replied his uncle. "Look, there's a group of young children over there. Perhaps Adrian can make friends among them." Adrian looked to where his uncle was pointing and saw a small knot of young children around his age who had pure black robes, signifying they were first years who had yet to be sorted. "I'm sorry Adrian but I have to get back to work. I only got the hours off for us to make the trip to London to drop you off because the foreman's a squib."

"I understand Uncle Vendagi," said Adrian, not wanting to complain due to how hard his uncle worked though he wished his uncle and cousins could be around more. At least his twelve year old cousin was able to be home in time to help with the chores. "Aunt Anduenna are you..."

"This is for the best Adrian lest ye want to follow in ya uncle's footsteps?"

"He doesn't," said Vendagi. "Never you mind about nothin' 'cept your schoolin'. Ya understand?" Adrian nodded and hugged his uncle and aunt, watching as they headed for an apparation point and looked around before heading over to the unsorted youngsters that his uncle had pointed out.

Last edited:
we all go
a little mad
sometimes
ASHER ROMERO
MOOD

up to no good

OUTFIT

fancy man

Platform

INTERACTIONS

Somnus

A new year at Hogwarts. Woooo, yay, whatever. Another year of causing absolute trouble and pranks. The professors are already tired of Asher’s shenanigans but obviously Asher isn’t going to stop. He’s like, the absolute king of troublemaking. What fun is there in following the rules? None! Following the rules is so boring and out of fashion. Yep. Asher Romero, Gryffindor troublemaker extraordinaire. Feral goblin alley rat. Trash gremlin. Fancy man. Asher is the absolute king of pranking.

Anyways….

Today is September 1st which means a brand new year is going to start at Hogwarts. A boring nine hour train ride of being stuck in a train compartment. Lame. Asher needs something to keep himself occupied! Entertained! And a nine hour long train ride just isn’t it. Nope. Boring! And boredom is not good. It really isn’t. Asher needs to be entertained. Yep.

Today also means that he will get to see Somnus again. A long summer apart from his boyfriend is just horrible, very awful. But now, they’ll see each other again! No more letters. Nope! They’ll be able to hug each other again and just be amazing, cute boyfriends. Boyfriends that cause trouble!

They got up early that day to get ready. Asher had packed their things the night before so that they wouldn’t have to worry about it today. They’ve gotta take a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, get to the station, so much to do today! And Asher is absolutely not going to be missing the train. Nope! They’ve got lots to do today.

Asher got ready for the day, taking a shower and then getting dressed.

Hey, he’s gotta look his best, as always. Can’t cause any trouble if he doesn’t look his absolute best. And he’s gotta look good for Somnus too. His gorgeously handsome boyfriend. Yeah. Asher likes to drag Somnus into some pranking too. The more the merrier! Asher is also besties with Cassiopeia and they prank people together and cause lots of trouble.

He nitpicked at his appearance in the mirror, making sure that he looked his absolutely best. He’s a fancy, stylish man. Very stylish indeed.

Once he was satisfied, he went downstairs to eat breakfast and then head off to the station. Can’t miss the train!

Asher had gone to Kings Cross Station with their parents, heading to the platform between 9 and 10. His parents were giving him the usual speech about being on his behavior and all of that boring stuff. Asher cannot promise that they'll be on their best behavior. Because they will be causing lots and lots of trouble.

After that, Asher was off to run through the brick wall.

That’s… odd. The train isn’t here yet. Usually it’ll be there on the tracks.

Mr.Feathers was in his cage, the barn owl seeming to be asleep. Asher set his things down for the time being whilst waiting for the train. In all of Asher’s years of attending Hogwarts, the train has never, ever been late! This is something you don’t see every year. Or every day. The train always left at eleven o’clock sharp! Apparently not today. Hehe, it’ll be a perfect time to play some pranks on people while they wait for the train. Classic Asher things here. Causing trouble is a nice way to stave off boredom. And since the train isn’t here, it’ll be perfect. Hehe.

Asher must figure out what to do first troublemaking wise. It must be perfect. The perfect troublemaking prank. Something nobody would expect! But what? They were distracted, thinking of the perfect troubling plan.

Asher was pulled out of his thoughts by a tackle hug. It made his heart leap in his chest in surprise. He was surprised! Whomst!? Whomst has the courage to surprise Asher Romero!?

Somnus!

Hehe, his boyfriend! His amazing boyfriend! Ah, Asher missed their boyfriend oh so very much. Yep, Asher is very ecstatic to see Somnus again. He missed Somnus so much! It had been a long summer without the Slytherin.

See, Asher used to not know what Somnus was saying whenever the other boy was speaking French. But one day, Asher took a French to English dictionary from the library just so he could figure out what Somnus is saying. And oh boy, does Asher absolutely swoon whenever Somnus is speaking French to him. Makes his heart sing in his chest.

And Asher does not mind the lipstick kisses. In fact, Asher finds it cute and endearing. He’s a lucky man. A really lucky man. “Hey Somnus,” Asher hummed out happily, “Of course I missed you. Missed you so much.” They grinned happily, hands moving to thread their fingers with Somnus’. “My summer was pretty boring and uneventful, yours?” The Gryffindor inquired with a quiet hum. He’s very happy to see Somnus again. Like, you have no idea. "You look amazing too, you know." Asher complimented their boyfriend. Both of them always look so stunning. "But thank you, i try my best to look my absolute best."

They sure do!

"Come on, let's find a place to wait for the train. Can I take your luggage?"

Pranking is going to have to wait for now.

Oh, Asher almost forgot! They turned their head to give Somnus a kiss to the cheek. Affection! Very nice.

james potter
Prongs- Marauder

If James could help it Regulus would never have to set foot inside that cold dark house, of 12 Grimmauld Place ever again! He had decided that perhaps , He could write his family of course and see if Reggie could stay with them indefinitely! He was absolutely sure that they would be okay with it and He was hopeful that Regulus would be too!

James had loved every second , Regulus had spent with him and His family during the summer. Yeah, He had some moments with friends during the summer but most of it was spent with Reggie! James wasn’t complaining about that, nope not at all! It was a welcomed thing that summer and He’d plan on trying to keep up the closeness the boyfriends had that summer! James knew if their was a will, there was a way! James Potter would always find the way! The sleepovers and dates were honestly , James favorite part! But He’d keep that part to himself. But He was pretty sure Regulus knew that! No complaints here! Absolutely none here! Waking up to Reggie’s face was a highlight of his summer!

James had amazing, supportive parents! He was oh so lucky that they were so supportive of everything with him. Supportive of his friends, his boyfriend, quidditch! Just everything! He was oh so lucky and grateful! Effie and Monty Potter were really the best! He was hopeful they would agree to his idea with Reggie. It had been the best summer ever, with Reggie by his side. He was the luckiest boyfriend ever! No arguments here! He had hoped he had made the summer enjoyable for Regulus too!

James’ Parents really are just oh so amazing! He was so grateful how welcoming and kind they had always been to Regulus and so supportive of them dating. No one probably expected them to be dating, they were very different after all! But hey! Opposites attract right?! Not even paying no mind to the different house things- they always seem to find ways to hang out you know! He absolutely did love Regulus oh so much! Plus his best friend and also Reggie’s brother was supportive of them! And He really hoped his other friends were too. Cause if James can help it, He’s gonna be dragging Reggie with him , to all their shenanigans this year.

Anywho......

New year! It is going to be oh so awesome! With James Potter though!- That was a given! James had really excitedly woken Reggie up that morning. With the best, most adorable sleepy kisses of course! What can He say?! He’s a sap! He was lovesick for Reggie. He took a moment to sneak in a quick peck to Reggie’s lips before getting out of bed himself rearing to go for the day! Only the best kisses for Regulus Black after all!

No missing the train here- for these two! James has never missed the train and doesn’t ever plan on it!

James always tried his absolute best to look nice, when He got ready for the day. Especially since dating Reggie! Regulus always smelled wonderful, James well, He smelled like James. Regulus was a much more fabulous dresser compared to James but it just made James try harder to honestly look nicer for Regulus. He was really absolutely trying his best here to dress nice for his boyfriend! Cause hoodies and jeans were more of a staple for him. But here he was in a nice sweater for Reggie. His hair a curly mess- He had yet to figure out hair care.
Now it was Breakfast time! Yes! Hehe! An important meal for growing boys! Running down to get to the table and of course pull out the chair for Reggie! He’s an amazing boyfriend after all!

James was so happy to be having breakfast with Reggie and his family and too see his friends when they got to the train station. It was always time to plans pranks with his buddies of course. But He wasn’t planning on leaving Regulus out of it this year! If James could help it they would be joined at the hip after all!.

Quidditch was something that He knew Regulus wouldn’t mind him talking about being both the respective seekers of their houses. It was a dull car ride without James talking everyone’s ear off after all! He was a dorky excited bean after all! He was more than happy to hold Reggie’s hand twining their fingers together with a loving squeeze and leaning to sneak some cheek kisses when He could!

James was a gentleman was always ready to do what He could to be the best boyfriend for Reggie! He is doing his best here! Such a good man! He was happy to be helpful and was absolutely fawnd of his Slytherin boyfriend. Hehe get it? Very punny! James was pretty strong always trying to take the best care of himself and well look good for Reggie! That was a must! He snuck kisses whenever He could as He took Reggie’s bags as well. Such a gentleman.
He smiled at Regulus before happily carrying both of their luggage without a care in the world! He was so happy to sit with his boyfriend and friends on the train and get on the way. And Yeah it was beyond weird that the train wasn’t sitting waiting for them. It would most likely be here soon though! No doubt about that here!

Family hugs here…Hehe….Only the best of hug for the four off them! Nice and warm and affection from the Potter and oh Reggie! Regulus always gave the most wonderful hugs and so did his parents. Only soft things here! He loved his parents oh so much! He did!
James was a bit of a rambler and that was ah okay!

James was a bit of an idiot at times, But He was Reggie’s idiot for sure! A himbo if you will! James honestly knew one word in French so when Regulus had used it. He just nodded with a dorky smile. No clue what the other was saying. But Hey! It made his chest full so hey he enjoyed it nonetheless. He was so excited and happy! Very head over hooves for Regulus! “ I am glad my starlight!” He hummed happily to his boyfriend. He really enjoyed seeing Reggie smile! How could He not! Leaning to give Reggie a quick peck on the lips before smiling happily as Reggie wrapped his arm around his. He was beaming happily.

Starlight was a most wonderful nickname for Reggie! James absolutely thought so!

Though Regulus was more dazzling than any star to James.

They did have an amazing summer didn’t they! Hehe! The best cheesiest dates and so much affection! So much fun and quality time for sure for them too! And the occasional fun with James’ friends. Of course! He nodded softly. Normally He would look for his friends but He was much more focused on Regulus at the moment.

James smiled having not a clue in his mind what Regulus was saying as He allowed the shorter boy to lead him to wherever, He was leading them. Happily letting out happy hum. A goofy happy grin on his lips. Yeah, His friends can find him whenever!

He was happy to spend any time with Reggie really! Grinning even more goofily with a dorky snort as Regulus kisses his cheek with a big blush across his face. He was loving every second of affection from his boyfriend! How could He not?! He leaned down to peck Reggie on the cheek too. “ Love you starlight!”

“ Do you want to sit with me and my friends on the train?”
coded by natasha.

to do things for the love of it...

The Ravenclaw would chuckle a little as they gave a small nod and would motion for the other to follow, glad that their instinct was correct this time.
“Sim, sou seu correspondente. O ministério nem sempre é o melhor, mas siga-me, a plataforma é por aqui.”
She would take his hand and shake it lightly and just muffled a laugh with their free one, figuring it it must have been their heightened senses which made it smell even worse than it did to themselves.

“Você é muito gentil e não, não é estranho. Aprendi português durante o verão e pensei que seria bom para você se alguém falasse a sua língua,”
she said brightly, and then took the other’s hand and quickly positioned him to be directly infront of the brick wall, a student appeared and cut them off, which might have been for the best, running with a cart into the brick wall and instead of crashing, would simply disappear. Rufino would see Quinn's eyes sparkle in joy, excited to see the other first experience of magic in London, as there were many hidden places throughout the city and this was a classic experience for all who attend Hogwarts, it was like a right of passage.

“Estou animado com a escola, mas ainda mais animado para mostrar a cidade para vocês, basta correr em direção àquela parede e eu seguirei atrás de você, bem-vindo a Hogwarts.”
With that said, they would gently give Rufino a guiding push towards the wall, waiting for a few moemtns for the werecat to go first and only a few steps behind did Quinn follow.

As they went through the wall, they would be greeted with the sight of another platform, signs that read “9 ¾ Hogwarts Express” and the school’s emblem found everywhere. The only thing missing from the scene was the train itself but it was bustling with other students. By this point, Quinn had pulled out their wand, waving it around as their belongs would suddenly roll up next to them, Sat atop of them was a very round rat who was quick to jump onto Quinn’s shoulder and she set her book that now read ‘Advanced Herbology’ on the cover.

“O trem está atrasado, um pouco incomum, mas isso é Hogwarts. Você está animado para este ano?”
Quinn would begin to move, getting out of the way of the entrance as more students would rush through and the last spell that Quinn would cast before putting their wand away would be a simple charm as a puff of smoke would run under Rufino’s nose covering up the typical musky smell london platforms had and instead replaced it with something more pleasant, which would be different person to person. It was fair to say Quinn was an excellent witch, easily able to learn and cast even simple spells non-verbally already, which seemed to be something they were most proficient in already, only being 16 that is.

TRANSLATION (Google Translate):
Sim, sou seu correspondente. O ministério nem sempre é o melhor, mas siga-me, a plataforma é por aqui. >> Yes, I am your penpall. The ministry is not always the best, but follow me, the platform is this way.

Você é muito gentil e não, não é estranho. Aprendi português durante o verão e pensei que seria bom para você se alguém falasse a sua língua. >> You're very kind and no, it's not weird. I learned Portuguese over the summer and thought it might be nice for you if someone could speak your tongue.

Estou animado com a escola, mas ainda mais animado para mostrar a cidade para vocês, basta correr em direção àquela parede e eu seguirei atrás de você, bem-vindo a Hogwarts. >> I'm excited about school, but even more excited to show you around, just run towards that wall and I will follow behind you, welcome to Hogwarts.

O trem está atrasado, um pouco incomum, mas isso é Hogwarts. Você está animado para este ano? >> The train is running late, a bit unusual but, that's Hogwarts. Are you excited for this year?

wait a minute!

♡coded by uxie♡

fable dupont
Hufflepuff-Beater
platform nine and three quarters
embarassed
Birdie fairyfawn fairyfawn

interactions come here
It was an exciting year for Fable! Her final year at Hogwarts! No more having no having to ride on a long train ride stuck with your mother the entire train ride in a compartment. Like don’t get her wrong! She absolutely loved and adored her mother but 9 hours in a small space on a train was the worst but her mother wasn't teaching anymore woooo! Especially for Fable who could not sit still for long periods of times. It was simply impossible for her! She was super hyped to play Quidditch one last time for school too! She was one of the beaters for Hufflepuff. Looking at her one first glance. You wouldn’t be able to tell how much power and muscle she truly backed! But that was the one thing about being a metamorphmagus! You never truly knew what Fable was gonna look like! And Fable liked it like that! She loved being an enigma.

She truly found joy in that! But she had heard stories from when her Mother was a student as well and That is what made her look up to her more. Her mom used to be so cool! Her mom was a former seeker! Fable must have gotten her love for Quidditch from her mom. Who was now teaching History of Magic…..Fable did not care much for that subject. As she found lecture based classes really boring! She preferred the classes where she could get into the action! Yeah! The action!

Other student may know who her Mother is being a former professor and all. But she could never speak of her Father around them. Her father was an auror with maybe not the best reputation! Fable got her mischievous tendencies from him! And probably her act first think later tendencies too! She was also just so excited to see her friends again! That was gonna be the best! Maybe make for friends too! Heh! She’d like that very much. If you couldn’t tell! Fable, is someone who is fully of energy and maybe a little bit scatterbrained at time. But Fable is also a total sweetheart! So the pros out way the cons!

Fable had walked into King’s Cross Station with both of her parents in tow. Her mother a curly haired blonde lady who tended to look a lot younger than she was. Metamorphmagus things, Fable guessed? Her father a man, with long red hair. Both of her parents sported long hair. Fable on the other hand tended to keep her hair on the shorter side. Today though, Fable was sporting a lighter pink and red colored hair with kinda a flippy layered out vibe to it with bangs. Fabe liked it! She though that she looked really cool! She did!

The trio had stopped to do a quick family unit chat before the two gals walked through the barrier onto the Platform. Fable never truly understood why her Mom decided to wait at the train station with her! She was gonna be fiiinnnneee! She was sure of it! Totally fine here! Fable wouldn’t do anything Fable knew would hurt someone else on purpose! That wouldn’t be good! She would hate to accidentally have harmed someone else. But enough of Fable’s inner dialogue! Family conversation now!

“ I’m gonna miss you Pa” Fable replied warmly hugging her dad happily. Loki just chuckled and ruffled her hair lightly. “ My child…..You will be hearing from me often…..Plus the holiday break will be here before you know it Kiddo!” He reminded as She nodded.The man laughed a bit before hugging both of the two ladies with a warm smile. “Do your best both of you!” He replied with a quick salute before heading off back through the door of the train station. The guy had plenty of things to do as an auror after all!

Fable grabbed her bags and pulled them next to her before glancing over her Mum giving a raise of a brow with the woman tearing up trying not to cry. “ Ma! Please! You will see me in a few months “ She groaned rolling her eyes for a moment but she still smiled warmly. Skyler just smiled hugging her daughter close with a sniffle. “ My baby has grown up too fast!” She whispered softly holding her in a tight hug trying not to tear up. She had promised herself to not get emotional over this! Fable was her only kid after all! Once Skyler had calmed down and let go of the hugs. The two of them walked through the boundary to the platform.

Dragging their bags along next to them. “ Ah! I am so ready to play Quidditch again!” She quirped to her mother as she turned around to walk backwards. At these point the platform was seemingly less crowded so Fable could do her thing. And backwards She walked as she blabbed away with her mother without a care in the world about Quidditch. Something that Fable could talk for hours about!

Fable wasn’t exactly paying attention anyways! Nope not one bit! Her back still turned away as she conversed with her mom. A happy conversation for Fable. Honestly it was Fable doing all the talking anyhow. She wasn’t exactly looking behind her as She walked backwards. Way too engrossed into the conversation about Quidditch with her mother. Not noticing a darn thing around her.

“ Fae! Watch where your going!” Her mother called out!

Fable had heard that a little tooooo late as She stumbled backwards into someone. Instantly turning around to apologize but when she turned. Her leg stuck out a little bit too far as She tripped the person. But she quickly caught them in her arms after letting go of her bags. The definite good thing about being 5”9 and pretty strong! She was luckily about the catch the student. Giving a sheepish smile as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. “ Oh Merlin’s beard! I am so so sorry!” She apologized profusely before blinking slowly as she recognized who it was. As Fable gently placed the other girl down. Rubbing the back of her neck softly. “ I am so sorry Birdie!” She squeaked with a sheepish grin.

Fable took a breath deciding to be a little bit bold in that moment. "Did it hurt? when you fell from heaven?"
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
scarlett gibbons
Ravenclaw

Another school year! Wow! Scarlett was secretly excited about her 6th year of Hogwarts as She ran through the secret entrance to the platform. Platform 9 ¾ to be exactly! Situated between 9 and 10! She was never gonna get tired of it as she dragged her stuff alongside her. “ C’mon Mom and Dad!” She urged them with a nod towards the train. Full of curiosity and wonder today! She was!

Both of Scarlett’s parents came out of the entrance shortly after the girl. “ Slow down Scarlett……” Her father, Edgar warned with a small chuckle. “ The train isn’t even here yet, You can relax” Her mother, Blanche replied softly. Scarlett was normally calm and collected but first day of school was always exciting and she get’s too see a friend of hers again! Ellery! Whom is awesome! . “ I’m gonna miss you both” She whispered. Both of the adults chuckled softly. “ We will write you” Both reassured.

Giving both of her parents one more hug each. Edgar gave a soft smile before stepping back to allow the Mother and daughter to speak privately for a moment. Blanche gave a soft humm for a moment for looking at Scarlett with a soft smile.“ Have everything you need Scarlett?” She asked softly.She nodded with a soft smile. “ Yes Mom, You helped me pack remember?” Blanche nodded. “ Just do your best this year alright dear? Do us proud!” She replied.Scarlett smiled and hugged her once more. “ You are the best mom!” She whispered. Going to hug both of her parents one final time.
After one last group hug with her little family. The Ravenclaw , 6th year went to go find a place to sit and settle down with her things and take out a book to read of course! Let’s just say Scarlett was a bit of a bookworm and she enjoyed reading and learning! Not to mention hopefully to make more friends this year of course! The more friends the merrier! After all! She would love to have friends, she could sit in the library with and read of course! Who wouldn’t! Once She finally found a spot. She placed her bags and her cat carrier at her feet and pulled out her book to read.

She was always happy to sit and read whenever she can! She used to like books more than people. But obvious that has changed of course! Friends were nice and well….sometimes friendships develop into more. But Scarlett obviously isn’t the most adept at dealing with her feelings and absolutely didn’t wanna mess up her friendship so she kept her lips shut. But I mean it was quite obvious to see how fond she was of Ellery. She wasn’t a very big hugger but she would always hug Ellery back. That was not something the red haired girl would ever object too! Nope! Scarlett could never! She liked spending time with Ellery….even more than reading honestly. But the Ravenclaw could never admit that. Haha! Nope not one bit!

Once She was happily settled into a bench, She flipped to the last chapter that she was on in her book and happily hummed as She began to read. She would be able to read more once the train actually showed up as well too. It was so super odd that It was late, In all her previous years of Hogwarts it had never been late! Besides Scarlett is a muggle-born and muggle trains run late often so it did not bother the girl truly that much.

Now it was time to settle and enjoy her book!

It was a muggle book: A Scarlett Letter! Her favorite book ever really! This was most likely the red-haired girl’s 27th time rereading the book! But she did not care! Scarlett Gibbons could read whatever she pleased after all! She was amazing in school and she studied hard! SO of course she can read for leisure too. She occasionally looked up from her novel to see if she could spot Ellery and she swung her legs as she read. Occasionally peeking over to check on her kitten, Donna in her carrier. She adored her tiny kiten really! She did!

She would hopefully find Ellery soon! She didn’t want to be lonely on the train whenever it got here after all! That wouldn’t do at all! Hehe!

coded by natasha.

Rufino Agoshtinho
Rufino visibly relaxed as the other confirmed they were indeed his pen pal Quinn, the girl chuckling and motioning him to follow her though she did pause long enough to take his hand and shake it in return before telling him to follow her, the younger teen allowing her to then take his hand and guide him wherever they needed to be to find the platform. She spoke about it not being weird at all that he had her picture she'd sent him and Rufino purred in happiness, relief coming across his face at hearing this wasn't a bad or weird at all and even saying he was kind. He nodded in response.

As it turned out, it seemed he had been close enough to the right place, Quinn positioning him in front of the brick wall betwixt Platforms 9 and 10. As he stared at it in confusion, another student cut them off, running into the barrier and vanishing which caused an instinctive and startled reaction from Rufino, the teen jumping to the side, eyes widening in astonishment and surprise. This momentarily made him leave Quinn's side but with a glance at them, he cautiously moved back to how she had positioned him. He could see her joy in her eyes as she told him to go first through the brick wall and that she would follow, thereafter welcoming him to Hogwarts. Resisting taking a breath to avoid anymore of the diesel scent hitting his nose, the teen shifted the trolley in his hands to being in front of him, having grabbed one when coming into the station and then trying to ignore his instincts that said this was a bad idea, ended up running forward towards the seemingly hard brick wall, helped in part by the gentle push in the direction he needed to go by Quinn.

Instead of crashing like he expected, he passed through a brief void and emerged onto a platform with a sign overhead near the entrance, saying he had reached Platform 9 3/4 Hogwarts Express. Immediately he was surrounded by the sounds of many students, all dressed in horrid black robes though there were a few students who were dressed in normal clothing such as Quinn and some girl (Daksha) seated on a bench by herself. Quinn had soon emerged behind him with her own belongings, Quinn guiding him over to a bench and waving her wand, causing their belongings to roll up beside them, Quinn immediately pulling out a book. Rufino stole a glance at the cover, seeing it had something to do with plants and naturalism, though Quinn had unlike Castleboruxo, they separated Naturalism into potions and herbology which he didn't understand, given they were closely related to each other. He hadn't seen the rat but did see it now as it sat atop the girl's luggage which proceeded to jump onto the girl's shoulder. It didn't seem all that bothered by him, at least it wasn't attempting to run away or freaking out. Still, it wouldn't be polite to eat the pet and he wasn't hungry anyway, being nervous about the trip to the school and the international port key.
"Não entendo por que o Naturalismo está dividido. Essas disciplinas...Poções...Herbologia...estimulam o aprendizado em conjunto," he said, waving a hand towards the advanced herbology book.

However, she moved out of the way so other students could come through, commenting that the train was late and on her Portuguese, saying she had been studying it all summer and figuring it would be easier for him to communicate with someone in his language, the werecat's eyes brightening.
"Muito bom," said Rufino. As he spoke, she cast a nonverbal spell, a puff of smoke appearing under his nose. Whatever spell she cast muffled the musty scent of the Londoners and instead gave him a pleasant smell instead, this being of Mangabaeira leaves, a native tree of Brazil, and wet earth, both of which reminded him of home. "Muito bom Quinn." He was complimenting her both on the nonverbal spell and the result of the spell's effects. For the rat's sake, he did not take his kitten out but pointed to it. "Papai comprou isso porque não pude levar Iara comigo. Então ganhei esse gatinho, chamado Pelé em homenagem ao jogador de futebol."

Asked if he were also excited about school, he shrugged in response. "Mãe das Águas que mora no Rio Amazonas. Pelo menos...segundo a mitologia brasileira. Muitas vezes vista como uma sereia, uma sereia ou uma ninfa da água," explained Rufino in relation to his pet parrot squirrel's name. "Não estou muito feliz por ficar preso no terceiro ano quando já o concluí em casa. Mas o diretor supostamente tomou precauções. Mais doloroso sem meu parceiro. Mas você fala tão bem de Hogwarts que estou interessado em ver como ela é diferente e o que você gosta nela. É bom que você espere aproveitar este ano." He paused for a moment before continuing, glancing up at the sky as he did with a frown. "Embora eu me preocupe com esse Lorde das Trevas que você tem aqui. Recentemente, depois da guerra mundial também. E esse preconceito em relação aos homens-gato. Parece mais duro do que o preconceito em relação aos... lobos. Papai e eu suspeitamos que não éramos vistos com bons olhos pelos funcionários do Ministério." He then looked towards Quinn, his eyes now a startling golden yellow as a feral hiss escaped him as he looked at Quinn, and it would be like she could see the secret she knew lay within him, before he blinked his eyes and forced his eyes back to normal. "Quinn pode não ser da tribo... gato... mais jovem... mas tente proteger o amigo. Ainda não... bom, Quinn fica dentro de casa duas vezes por lua. Lua escura... nova... não... segura. Odiaria machucar amigo."

OOC (google translate)
Não entendo por que o Naturalismo está dividido. Essas disciplinas...Poções...Herbologia...estimulam o aprendizado em conjunto. - "I don't understand why Naturalism is split. These subjects...Potions....Herbology...nesscitate learning together."

mutio bom - 'very good'

Papai comprou isso porque não pude levar Iara comigo. Então ganhei esse gatinho, chamado Pelé em homenagem ao jogador de futebol. - "Father bought this since I couldn't bring Iara with me. So I got this kitten, named Pele after the football player."

Mãe das Águas que mora no Rio Amazonas. Pelo menos...segundo a mitologia brasileira. Muitas vezes vista como uma sereia, uma sereia ou uma ninfa da água. - "Mother of Waters who lives in the Amazon River. At least...according to Brazilian mythology. Often seen as a mermaid, a siren or a water nymph."
Não estou muito feliz por ficar preso no terceiro ano quando já o concluí em casa. Mas o diretor supostamente tomou precauções. Mais doloroso sem meu parceiro. Mas você fala tão bem de Hogwarts que estou interessado em ver como ela é diferente e o que você gosta nela. É bom que você espere aproveitar este ano. - "Not too happy about being stuck in third year when I've already completed it at home. But the headmaster supposedly set precautions in place. More painful without my partner. But you speak so highly of Hogwarts, I am interested in seing how it is different and what you like about it. It is good you hope to enjoy this year."
Embora eu me preocupe com esse Lorde das Trevas que você tem aqui. Recentemente, depois da guerra mundial também. E esse preconceito em relação aos homens-gato. Parece mais duro do que o preconceito em relação aos... lobos. Papai e eu suspeitamos que não éramos vistos com bons olhos pelos funcionários do Ministério. - "Though I worry about this dark lord you have here. So recently after the world war as well. And this prejudice towards werecats. It seems harsher than the prejudice towards the...wolves. Father and I got the suspicion that we weren't looked at favorably by the Ministry employees."

Quinn pode não ser da tribo... gato... mais jovem... mas tente proteger o amigo. Ainda não... bom, Quinn fica dentro de casa duas vezes por lua. Lua escura... nova... não... segura. Odiaria machucar amigo. - "Quinn may not be tribe...cat...younger...but try protect friend. Still not...good Quinn stay inside twice a moon. Dark moon...new...not...safe. Would hate hurt friend."

somnus sauvageon
slytherin
King's Cross Station
tired and hyper somehow
in server
interactions

Asher fairyfawn fairyfawn

Somnus was definitely grinning from ear to ear at this point. How could He not? He had missed Asher oh so much. Living in two different countries when not in school absolutely sucked cause letters took forever. It was awful! But no need to worry about that more! Here they were together now! How Wonderful! He hummed happily as He leaned in to press their foreheads together happily just basking in the happy moment of being reunited. Ah right……He probably should start speaking English now. But it was absolutely wonderful that Asher could understand him. He was listening to the other speak as He moved away to properly listen though, he could have just stayed like that forever. He really could have! “ Hmm? My summer?.................” He asked quietly. Eyes going wide for a moment. Yeah uhm- we don’t talk about what happens in Paris. It’s not exactly pleasant. “ Uhm it was boring without you” He simply replied taking a breath to shake himself out of those dark unpleasant thoughts. Let’s just say He was more than happy to go to Hogswarts instead of Beauxbatons.

Now it was time just to focus on him and Asher yeah! Just happy cute boyfriend things! No thinking about summer! Happily squeezing his hand happily. “ I am very pleased to hear that I look amazing!” He replied softly happily leaning over to give them one last smooch on the cheek for now- He would absolutely be giving more later. He was a very sappy man, it’s fine and cute! “ You are always stunning mon trésor ( my treasure)” He whispered softly with a wink.

He hummed softly giving a happy nod. Although, He could have stayed right where He was for the rest of the time, Till the train came but Hey , didn’t mean He couldn’t get affection still. “ Maybe we can find a bench or something? I’ve spent the last two days traveling- so I wouldn’t ça te dirait des câlins peut-être ? ( mind some cuddles maybe?)” He asked softly batting his eyelashes just the slightest bit. Can’t hurt to try right? Besides not everyone needed to know what He was asking at the moment. Besides Honestly He just wanted attention. What can he say? It was awful having to be apart during the summer, so He had to make the most of it now! Yeah! Hehe! All the affection for these two!

A happy squeal left his lips, from the cheek kiss and his cheeks flushed happily. Ah! Lovely Affection! And kisses from Asher were the best! Somnus always though that for certain! How could He not think so! They were absolutely amazing boyfriends after all! He gave a quick nod. “ I would love some help with the luggage” He added quickly realizing, He hadn’t answered that yet. As He slowly got up being careful with the heel of the boots before gently pulling up the other with him. He couldn’t help but hug him once more and bury his face into his shoulder with a happy sigh. “ Tu sens bon ( You smell good)” He whispered softly just happily mushing with his boyfriend for a few moments before looking up at him admiring the lipstick marks, He left on the other’s face with a smile. “ Shall we?” He asked politely.

“ Je jure que tu deviens de plus en plus magnifique, à chaque fois que je pose les yeux sur toi (I swear you get more and more handsome, every time I lay my eyes on you)” He mummured softly just loud enough for the other to hear.

What? He’s a very sappy and happy man.

And quite the romantic!

He nodded over to where, He safety had left his luggage before He had tackle hugged Asher. It was a wonderful way to great someone after not seeing them all summer. He hummed happily soaking up at the attention and affection, He could get in that moment. Leaning up to happily give a soft peck to the other’s lips. Hehe! Cute affection! They may be in two different houses but that was not going to stop either one of them this year. He absolutely adored his Gryffindor boyfriend after all! How could He not! He was smitten and a bit love-sick. But that was plainly obvious. Besides it was only a matter of time before they probably weren’t alone anymore. He was used to that though being often dragged into Asher’s pranks and stuff. He didn’t entirely mind it! He was often mighty impressed by all the stuff Asher pulled off.

Somnus wasn’t really much of a prankster himself though. But He’d take any quality time He could get. Besides, He’d probably be dragging Asher to do things like actual cute dates in Hogsmeade. Comprises right! And He was oh so excited about the Yule Ball and Back to School Party! They were both uber fashionable after all! And always looked stunning!

“ Whenever the train gets here, we are going to sit together right ?” He asked curiously. He knew it was more than likely yes. But can you blame the man for wanting verbal confirmation. He was just happily and goofily smiling up at Asher rocking on his heels slightly. Leaning up to leave one more lipstick kiss on his cheek. Hehe! He couldn’t help it. He absolutely did adore Asher with all his heart.
coded by natasha.
[/border]

scroll

hufflepuff

hana alcott.

mood

excited

outfit

platform 9 3/4

interactions

interactions here

tags

tags here

It was that time of the year again! And no, she wasn't thinking of Christmas, she was thinking of today. September 1st. The time to go back to Hogwarts was back in full swing. Hana was entering her 6th year as a proud Hufflepuff and she couldn't be more excited! She missed the hustle and bustle of Platform 9 3/4 as families gathered. You'd see kids nervous for their 1st year at one of the most prestigious wizarding schools and returning students reuniting with friends they haven't seen over the long summer break.

Hana herself hadn't seen anyone from school the entire summer. Every summer, she makes the journey across the world to South Korea, where her mom and 2 younger sisters live. As a half-blood, her magical side came from her father while her mom was a regular muggle. Back when she was first going to attend Hogwarts, her mom wasn't unaware of her magic. They just decided it was for the best if Hana lived with her dad over in England to attend Hogwarts.

But enough about the past summer, let's get back to the present. Right now, Hana was walking along the streets of London to get to the famous Kings Cross Station. A sense of nostalgia hit her every time she stood on those steps. She remembers how she had done this 5 times before, and those 5 previous years resulted in some wonderful times at Hogwarts, except for the one year but we don't talk about that. Heading into the station, she promptly found herself running right in between the brick walls of Platforms 9 and 10 to enter the magical world once more.
Looking around the station, she saw lots of families and people scattered about, some of which had a few lovely familiar faces. Hana likes to get to know everyone, even if she isn't friends with you yet, she will for sure know your name at the least. But as normal as this scene looked, there was something off about it. The train wasn't there. That was odd. It's always on time. In the history of Hogwarts, the train has never been late.

She looks up to check the display board above the platform, it says it will be an hour late. As worrying as that may sound to others, that was perfectly fine with Hana! That just meant more time to meet new faces and get together with old ones. As she walked around the station, she chatted with a few friendly faces and greeted some new first-years. Anyone would could see her, could see just a big ball of happy and friendly warmth. She was incredibly excited to see her old friends after all.

♡coded by uxie♡

archie finnegan
Slytherin- Seer

7th year! Finally the finale to Hogwarts! Archie unfortunately didn’t share the excitement as some of the other students had about it. He didn’t want to be away from the folks He had shared the past 6 years , well the ones He called his friends and were close at least. That was the thing that He wasn’t really looking forward too. Nope not one bit. But He was sure that that would soon forgotten once He got on the train. Yeah, talking with friends, his worries would soon be forgotten! Walking with his father into King’s Cross Station.His mother couldn’t come to see them off for their last year. But that was okay! Archie got to see his mother the day before, He left to go to Hogwarts.

He was going through everything that He had packed in his trunk for Hogwarts in his mind……Clothing, Meds, First Aid kit, wand, Cicero’s food and things, yup everything! He shook himself out of his thoughts when His father spoke. “I am so proud of you, My son! Do me and Your Mother proud alright?!” Ollie spoke with warmth in his voice. After a nice family hug, Archie walked through the hidden entrance to the platform alone with a pep in his step! He was more than ready to get on the way to school. He blinked slowly when He made his way through the boundary and noticed that the train wasn’t in it’s usual spot on the tracks. Huh that is odd. His deep brown eyes found the sign that the train was going to be an hour late. Great how lovely!
He pulled his trunk behind him checking on his beloved feline, a black cat named Cicero. Glancing down at him through the carrier. “How you holding up Cicero? I am so sorry you have to be cooped up! I am sorry….Soon as we get onto the train. You can be out in the compartment of course” He murmured softly to the cat moving them both to a less crowded area. He hadn’t had any vision that summer, which was a nice change. The bloody headaches He got from them were absolutely the absolute worst! Really they were honestly so awful!

Hopefully He wouldn’t get any soon!

That would be a most wonderful change.

He was a bit lost in his own thoughts so He was by no means paying attention in the slightest to where He was going, so He did not notice a fellow Slytherin walking into his path. Archie wasn’t usually this lost in his own thought- usually a much more hyper personality….But with an hour wait He wanted to conserve some energy! He ended up walking right into the other student. “ Oh Merlin’s beard! I am sorry!” He apologized quickly as He stepped back quickly looking down to make sure, His beloved feline was alright before looking up to see who he had unfortunately ran right into. Nice going Archie! The Slytherin blinked for a moment trying to rack up brain to see if He could recognize the guy He ran into.

It took a moment.

Ah yes…..Snape….

“ So sorry again man!” He replied waving his hand awkwardly. It was quite awkward and embarrassing.

oops!

coded by natasha.

• platform 9 ¾

sober to death

car seat headrest

These days, knowing more makes you more miserable.

@soknakamura

7 hours ago

nine lives

"Sok, je gaat bevriezen," . . . "Sok, you're going to freeze,"
"Als je van je moeder houdt, zou je de trui aantrekken." . . . "If you love your mother, you would wear the sweater."
"听你妈妈的话." . . . "Listen to your mother."
Rot je tanden, kom niet bij mij huilen. . . . Rot your teeth, don't come and cry to me.
"Late trein, zou hier over een uur moeten zijn." . . . "Late train, should be here in an hour."

willow cadwallader
I am the vengeful daughter of the witch

S
eptember 1st, the last day of hazel moon. Willow had spent the last week by the spring by the cottage, hoping for some sign that she may not have to return to Britain and to Hogwarts with all its rules and its restrictive clothes. Ma didn't want her to return either, though she couldn't help but be proud of how well Willow progressed with Divination.

... The women in our family have always been powerful seers ...

Ma would tell her that often, when they would be reading by candlelight in the cottage. She'd miss it until Christmas. If it wasn't for the Ministry of Magic sticking their nose where it didn't belong. Three years Ma fought against them trying to send her only daughter to school, until Nana Meabh, their matriarch, finally acquiesced.

Sure what harm could it do her, a ghrá. She might be well suited for that school.

And she was, she excelled in Divination, she loved Potions, she didn't do too badly in any other class, not so much that she could tell Ma that she didn't want to go back. Sure, it was only two more years and then she wouldn't have to set foot in this crowded station. Her cousin, Caoimhe, who had business up in the capital had met her in a small pub in Dublin last night. They stayed with a friend of hers, and then Caoimhe made sure that Willow got through the Portkey across to London safely.

Now she was here, with her relatively small suitcase. Perhaps she should have brought one of the cats with her, for company, but Éan, her tawny owl, would have been jealous. Not the most creative name for a bird, that was for sure. but any of the other students versed in Gaeilge would get a kick out of it. Willow sighed softly and made her way to the luggage carriage to make sure her things were secure.

interaction:
none

mood:
jaded

Last edited:
mood
❝ embarrassed ❞

interactions
none

Jordan Fossett

"How did you forget your broom? How could you even miss it?"

Bernard Fossett muttered as he bustled his son and wife along the platform, in utter disbelief that his son, who finally got a spot as a Hufflepuff chaser, had forgotten to pack his own bloody broom!

"Maybe I can send it in the post, dear? There's no way the poor owl could manage to carry it that long away." Cora Fossett, mother to two darling boys and one amazing young woman, blustered about. Although she had married Bernard 25 years ago now, and was well up on all this wizard malarky, she still worried about the two owls they had.

"Mam, don't worry. Fizzy is a good bird, she'll be able to bring it. Besides, qudditch practice doesn't start for another week!" Jordan explained, trying to quell his mother's fuss. He brought up the rear with his bags on one of the trolleys, it was definitely lighter since Sophie and Logan were both out of school now. He was the last one, with three years left to go. Not that he was sure what he'd do after. Brainbox Sophie was now working for the Ministry and Logan was working as an archivist for some private collection in France.

"Maybe you could knuckle down and open some books until then, Jordan." Bernard, who seemed to read his son's mind, suggested as they reached the throng of people who were trying to board the train, put their luggage on the right carriage, or just mill around with family and friends.

"I'll do my best." Jordan muttered, eyes scanning the crowds for a familiar face. He hadn't heard from any classmates over the summer, and the house was so quiet without his siblings. He was dying to get back to school and to his peers, and to the animals on the grounds. He missed them a lot, especially the squirrels. Hopefully they all remembered him. Jordan loved the attention he got from other students when the animals were so friendly with him.

"I'll get the cases." Bernard offered, giving Cora time to fuss over her baby boy going off to school - as if it wasn't an annual occurrence!
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back