• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern “ mature role play search.

macheath .

𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔢𝔡 !
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hello, i’m searching for someone (18 years and above) who might be interested in a mature and dark themed role play, preferably over a longer period of time with lots of mutual plotting over discord.

“ murderous childhood besties in a secret love affair.
“ dangerously obsessed artist and his unaware muse.
“ she’s my girl, yeah, but my eyes always seek her bro.
“ stockholm syndrome? more like lima syndrome, love.

the themes above are most interesting to me at the moment, but i’d be happy to discuss any further premises as long as they fall directly under the mature and dark themed category. mxm would be heavily preferred but i’m accepting towards all dynamics!! writing samples can be offered if needed.

side note: after being asked again and again; there’s no limit of potential role play partners. simply message me on discord (foscari#0118) with the concept you’re interested in and we’ll work it out.

Last edited:
Hello! I would be interested, if you're still taking any partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back